Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction The Great Gordian Reach Sector Auction

[member="Alec Rekali"]

Gray had actually found time to check the auctions for the first time in.....forever. He was greeted with one held by Clan Rekali, and it brought about a mixture of both sorrow and joy to see it. He saw something that was needed by the Raxian Empire he was forming. It was the Immortal class super dreadnought that had been the flagship of Ember Rekali, and that is where the sorrow of things kicked in. He had not known Ember personally, but he had about the man. Specifically he had heard how the man had died, and he felt partly responsible. He should have not listened to Isley at the time and gone to help like he felt he needed to do. He didn't know what might have changed if he had been, but at least he could have tried to have changed things. So he sent in his bid after taking a deep breath.

" Gray Raxis is placing a bid on lot H, the Immortal Super Dreadnought Gethzerion, of ABS Attachments x100, ABS Dive Suits x100, and rights for Clan Rekali to use Silicar in their products without royals being applied. That concludes the bid, but I would also like to add my condolences and respect to the late Ember Rekali."

With that Gray leaned back in his chair. His bid seemed a bit odd and low he was sure, but the attachments and suits were not where the real value of his bid kicked in. He didn't know if Alec would see what the most valuable part of his bid was, but he just had to believe she would. It didn't matter now though. She would make her choice for it, and he would just see if his was the most desirable or not from here.

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Saera Willamina Savan"]

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

It was her turn for a move on the Dejarik board. This had been a long running game for her. Several years now in fact. A smile lingered while she waited a response from the elder Dashiell.

While she mulled on her next move, Danger wondered just how Judah was doing. He had hermit-ted himself on Dac for the past several months now. Either working or simply spending as much time as he could with Makai. Which was good, considering what the circumstances had paid them both.

A small beep beep, caught her attention. What she read there made her smile wane.

Do what I want? You just said I couldn't run off in to the black for years on end, might want to make up your mind Miss Arceneau. I imagine I am plenty selfish, you just ain't around to see it. Maybe I uproot Makai, turn Yavin IV into the new Salacia Consolidated HQ, forget Ceto and the Southern half of the 'verse and push my interest into the Silvers.

Seems like a bit of work, perhaps a fresh start is needed though.

A hand lightly fingered over an ivory carved figure of a K'lor'slug. It tightened briefly at the slight flash of anger at the thought of Judah's ex-wife. She had done him wrong. In the worst way. What sort of woman did that to her child? To her husband? The Galan never did sit right with her. In all her time she'd known Judah, she'd not once seen the woman at Judah's side. Illusive, never there. There had been enough spoken between her and Makai to paint a picture of just what sort of woman Thessa Kai was; someone who didn't have her priorities straight.

...perhaps a fresh start is needed though.

Perhaps. Danger could understand the sentiment. Perhaps a bit too much.

A deliberate pause, and then she quietly typed out a reply:

Well, you ain't ever been one to look down on hard work Judah. If there is anyone who could make Yavin into something new with a spin, that's you.

Although now reckon you'll have to deal with humidity and jungles if that is the case. If I win the Corseca mining interests, would be keen on working with you some more.

Perhaps even end up making it a long term venture?

The little ones, I'm sure, wouldn't mind the change. I wouldn't be surprised at the comm charges we'll rack up with how much Myra's keen on calling your son.

[member="Popo"], [member="Judah Dashiell"], [member="Draco Vereen"]

LOT A:
- All of my ancestral properties on Bastion:
Imperial Palace
Imperial Library
Imperial Remnant headquarters
Disra's Palace
Pellaeon's Garden
Imperial Dungeons
- 8 TIE/FO-EW's (Fighter that can shut down enemy fire controls)
- 24 TIE/FO's
- 60 million credits

LOT B:
- Vast, secret bunker/headquarters on Teth (Worth 120 million)
- 12 TIE/FO's
- 30 million credits

I give my full promise that if granted these properties I will maintain them fairly, for future generations to benefit from.

Aedan grinned seeing yet another bid against his rubbing his chin thoughtfully the young man sighed before entering yet another bid hopefully this one would be the one that would make it so he got what he wanted.

Lot H: Immortal-class Dreadnaught

Previous bid 1: Full unit of Red Fang and 1 Widow-class frigate

Previous bid 2: 1 Pathfinder-class Long Term Exploration ship and 1 Rassalion corsuca wing custom

New bid 3: 1 Deliverance-class Heavy Carrier and 6 standard Rassalion-class elite fighters to accompany the custom.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Saera Willamina Savan"] [member="Alec Rekali"]

Looking at the other bid put in by [member="Max Fel"] ,Judah pondered about raising it. It was a long moment of debate but he didn't bother raising it. Nor did he bother to add anything else in. Yavin IV wasn't a huge target for himself. It wasn't a life and death bid for himself, or for the company. He had started bidding since [member="Danger Arceneau"] had bid on the station. Looks like he really might be saving himself a decent amount of credits today.

Heat and humidity is fine, Makai loves it.Well it looks like you may not be working with me long term after all. Don't think I am going to bid anymore though.Comm charges are going to be an issue, but we'll see what life has in store for us. Perhaps you'll be seeing more of myself and Makai in the area.Being around in person might be less costly on both our bank accounts.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
LOT A: Yavin IV
Notable Bids: [member="Popo"], [member="Max Fel"], [member="Judah Dashiell"]
Winner: Judah Dashiell, as his bid most closely fits Clan Rekali's current needs and priorities.
110 Million Credits
Ira-Class Atmospheric Station x1 [Built anywhere in the 'verse]
Takaroa-Class Mining Facility x2 [Built anywhere]
Exclusive rights to manufacture and use the Advanced Heads Up Display Tracker.

LOT B: The Lost City of the Jedi
Notable Bids: [member="Max Fel"], [member="Draco Vereen"]
Winner: Draco Vereen, as his bid most closely fits Clan Rekali's current needs and priorities, and as the Teth facility -- though tempting -- is far from where Clan Rekali normally does business.
Three Argent-class Manufacturing Dreadnoughts for Clan Rekali Incorporated; Three Tibanna Synthesizing Platforms; Supply of Programmable Paint; One World Guardian Shield

LOT C: The Temple of the Dark Underlord, Malrev IV
Winner: [member="Saera Willamina Savan"], as hers was the only bid and as it is acceptable.
(1) Custom non-production (Semi-Unique or below) warship with the most advanced, powerful armament of its class the galaxy wide, or advanced ship with fully personalized technologies.

LOT D: 72 Kar'tayl-class hyperspace monitor stations, located at the ten entrances to the Gordian Reach. Lot D allows forewarning of any significant hyperspace transit into the Gordian Reach. Lot D also allows monitoring of the Daragon Trail as it passes through the Gordian Reach.
No acceptable bids.

LOT E: Jovan Station, 4,800m, partially restored, centrally located in the Gordian Reach, with docking facilities for up to eight full-size Star Destroyers.
Notable Bids: [member="Popo"], [member="Danger Arceneau"]
Winner: Popo, as the auction conditions give precedence to non-monetary bids, and as Mandalorians love armour. Especially class-10 phrik power armour.
Priority supply contract of standard and phrik M1-01 Powered Armor - Lasts until the end of the Rekali line or the sale, dismantling, or closing of Tenloss Corporation.

LOT F: 12 Kar'tayl-class hyperspace monitor stations, located at the four entrances to the Yavin system. Lot F allows forewarning of any significant hyperspace transit into the Yavin system.
No acceptable bids.

LOT G: Corusca gem mining rights to the gas giant Yavin. Note that Mandal Hypernautics has ongoing mining operations here as well. Lot G's rights are exclusive, apart from the preexisting Mandal Hypernautics rights.
Winner: [member="Danger Arceneau"], as hers was the only bid and it is acceptable.
25,000,000cr

LOT H: The Immortal-class dreadnought Gethzerion, former flagship of Ember Rekali.
Notable Bids: [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Vilaz Munin"], [member="Saera Willamina Savan"], [member="Gray Raxis"]
Winner: Gray Raxis. This was a difficult decision, but royalty-free access to Silicar technology was the trump card. Also, as a gesture of good faith, consider Gray's bounty cancelled.
ABS Attachments x100, ABS Dive Suits x100, and rights for Clan Rekali to use Silicar in their products without royals being applied.

-

A small notification caught Danger’s attention. The auction had come to an end. Green eyes would grow wide at the results. Not for what she had won with her bid, although that was certainly pleasing, but that Judah’s bid had been accepted.

“Well I’ll be.” she murmured, the anger from earlier fading and her lips curving into a smile. Looking back down, Danger read the rest of Judah’s message. A chuckle bubbled forth.

Well Mister Dashiell… Seems like you bought yourself a moon. Maybe that play date could very well be looking over your new property. I’ve some new mines to look over myself.

Congratulations.

But pack your mosquito spray. I hear those bloodsuckers on Yavin are huge!

Gray had kept an eye on the auction being held by the Rekali Clan. He had put in his one bid, and hadn't decided to increase it further. The other people bidding on the ship had made some very good offers, and ones he had honestly thought had out done his own. Yet here he sat looking at the results and his bid had been the winning one. That was the best surprise he had had in some time, and he wasn't use to most surprises being good. He decided he should reply back right away.

" Gray Raxis to [member="Alec Rekali"] . I will have your items loaded onto a ship. Just say where you want them and they will be there. A detailed manual on the production of silicar will also be provided with them as well. Thank you for canceling the bounty as well. I look forward to our next meeting Alor Alec. May your clan prosper."

With that Gray sent the message and leaned back in his chair. He had obtained the ship he had set out to gain. He just smiled at that. He had gotten his clan another option to help protect and provide for the people they were now responsible for.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Gray Raxis"]

A brief message, just a set of coordinates, was sent in response. The coordinates were at the heart of the Gordian Reach, near Jovan Station and the Roil.

What had started out as a bid due to boredom had turned out into a full fledged purchase. Judah was extremely surprised he won, but suspected Clan Rekali didn't need lands in Bastion so he had won out ever so slightly. It seemed he and [member="Danger Arceneau"] would be working together after all, since she had won the exclusive rights to mine on the planet. He could just imagine the flame-haired Trade Queen inspecting mines with her hands on her hips, surveying the newest prize in her ever growing collection.

Congratulations on your win as well. I'm sure the kids will be excited at the prospect of spending time with one another. I'm sure we will be getting together shortly to discuss the prospect of a long-term business relationship, the one you mentioned earlier. It will be a pleasure to see you again, I already suspect Makai has a bag packed somewhere in hopes of leaving at the drop of a hat.

Well, this was bound to get interesting. She still had to go through the administrative portion of the auction. Transfer the funds and receive the electronic deed. It wouldn't take long to get Myra all packed up to travel with her. Would do the little girl some good. She'd been getting better with crowds, and considering Alric was visiting Lily, it gave time for Myra and she to spend some girl time together.

I reckon we'd find ourselves fighting with the two to stay out of trouble. I'll send word when we are on our way. I've a station near there, that we'd may stop first before heading to the moon. The Rekali Clan typically kept to themselves there. I'd be curious just what state it would be.

Careful of the mud and the bugs.

See you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom