Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Galactic Heist[GA/FO/TGE/TSE/The Cabal]

76o71xb.png
[member="Slevin Thawne"] | [member="Peyton Steele"] | [member="Cato Marek"] | [member="Bareesh Kajidic"]

Boom, indeed.

Agadinov was louder than the explosion as he smacked Punch with his voice. “YA DAFT PUNK.”

His flippers shuddered with anger as he bowed against the low ceiling of the shuttle, well over two heads taller than the tallest man in the transport.

And the teeth.

“Ya better not vaporize the next set of them Alliance soldiers, Kajidic,” the herglic grunted and vaulted out of the vessel to land in a cloud of red mist. He drew the smell of blood and fear into his lungs with one great breath, reveling in the heat it left in his belly.

“Got some questions to ask our nice hosts, eheheh.”

E0LuLg7.png
[member="Kalad Shysa"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="The Arkanian"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"] | [member="Tytos Ardik"]

Alams.

Well, it was bound to happen sooner rather than later. Still split into squads, the Clan soldiershttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/115477-clan-soldiers/ used the evacuation efforts well to their advantage – no easier way to slip behind the lines the guards were setting up. The scrutiny was nonexistent, too, what with the panic taking over the port.

Guess the distraction were doing their job alright.

The stormtroopers would’ve set up E-Webs. And the shield projectors. And the works.

Unfortunately, they weren’t counting on attackers already being present. Or behind them.

The firefight was going to be rather short-lived, Aver suspected. A few uneven scattacatos. A few screams. Most of the men would be too surprised to even get a yell out before Nadir forces gunned them down.

As other people died for her greed, the mercenary brought up a secure contact on her HUD. A short comm burst, directed at whomever was leading the freighter debacle – “What’s your ETA, team A?”

The question was more a matter of courtesy than concern. The boots on the ground were now given away, but not yet revealed – the soldiers would filter through their disguise sets and move on into the shipyards proper once they were done cleaning up the stormtroopers.

Wouldn’t want to be anywhere near when that vessel hit its mark.

aqTkv69.png

Pop on a couple of rebreathers, drop off, done.

In the murky waters crashing against the tall pylons, nobody would notice a few more splashes. Clan Boz-Nitaz weren’t overly fond of water, but they had a job and sweet, sweet credits waiting at the end of it. Besides – the mere promise of getting to fry expensive technology painted lust in their beady yellow eyes.

They hovered beside Clearkill and the Coratanni Executioners, continuing their chatter. The weather wasn’t favoring them – then again, on Kamino, it never favored anyone.

When the durasteel cutaway sank into the depths of the ocean below, the tiny javas were the first to crawl through.

Scramble time.

Fiolette Fortan

F
E0LuLg7.png

"How do you feel?"

To be honest? Queasy.

"Fine." Fiolette answered through gritted teeth. Her head was swimming and if she was lucky, she'd be able to get up in a few moments. For now though that wasn't happening. Montague commed through with an alert.

"Bakura Shipyards alarms are going off, ma'am."

It didn't take long for the former grand admiral to reply, "so? It's the Governor's problem not mine. If he can't be bothered to protect his assets, then neither can I. I'll be sure to pass the message along to whoever's in charge of the sector."

She wouldn't.

Montague knew that.

The sardonic tone that dripped from Fiolette's words had been easy enough to discern. "Status on the Mark IIs?"

"Numbers should be on your pad." Montague replied.

"Petrovsky!"

The young man was already at her side, Fiolette felt the bandages being tightened over her eyes. She hated this part, the mandatory time to keep her eyes shut until they were healed. It was either this or the bacta tank and to be honest, Fio hated the tanks.

Her assistant began to read off the numbers, it had been high time for the Mark II project to get to a completion. It had been an undertaking for sure, that and the Galidraan II construction which was still ongoing even as she laid there.

There would be nothing that anyone could do, targets were too small to hit even for the Warspite which was and had been a great artillery ship and even if it sent its own fighters. There was only so much room they could get, whatever [member="Aver Brand"] and company had come for, they would most likely get it. Considering there seemed to be no resistenance from the First Order, at least none that Fiolette knew of Bakura wasn't exactly filled with military secrets.

At best you had a standing set of guards but not much else, and otherwise weak target to hit. Meanwhile Petrovsky took Fiolette's hand and placed them along the clay model of the new Muhktiar and new Conyers. "Rearrange the guns here, we need an even spread - and this, this needs new weapons. Ion pulse cannons, small, small enough to hit starfighters her Ion torps can handle any capital ships."

"Got it." Petrovsky confirmed, "oh and the appointment you have with [member="Joza Perl"], that's been set up. Did you want to head to the Fleetwood and get out there?"

"Not yet, I need time to heal and I want to see my new station with my eyes, Petrovsky."

He nodded with acknowledgment. "So then you want the new Charger schematics?"

"Yes, oh and the Redece, Miss Var Nabba's new toy. I'll also need measurements on the blades and if it's plausible to get them to rotate or move. We'll also need a way to keep it stabilized, and Petrovsky can you fetch me our HVHAR products as well?"

"Yes, yes ma'am."

When he had disappeared, Fiolette felt around for the controls of the bed. She raised part of it up and could feel the heavy presence of Doctor Rashad right beside her. "Are you going to lecture me?"

"Maybe, but I'll hold the lecture until after we run the tests."

"Thanks you're a doll."

"If only."

Fiolette needed to keep busy even if it was just mundane. Admittedly she assumed that Montague thought that she'd rush to the First Order's rescue. Sadly, that was not the case nor would it be the case anytime soon. [member="Tytos Ardik"] was in charge and if he was going to let his shipyards get raided then that was on him. She no longer had a responsibility to their government and owed them nothing. "See to it that all my work here on Bakura is transferred off."

"I'll be sure to tell Pet-"

"He doesn't know the codes, tell Kit and Rae."

"On it."

Another chirp this time from the Atrium's comm system. "Did you already order a prototype of the Redece?" A shaken voice asked, "because she's here."

Fiolette smirked, "ah yes, yes I did. I had her built on Brentaal IV and I was hoping to test her out near Kro Var, but I suppose Bakura will do."

[member="Kalad Shysa"] | [member="The Arkanian"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"]

E0LuLg7.png
Still deeply entrenched in bored anticipation, Kovereg passed the seconds with a study of the other people in the container. The Arkanian seemed to have hired some thugs to accompany him for this mission, and apparently a power suit as well. Not to mention illegal weapons. Fair enough. These were probably people who could take care of themselves. That made no difference to the situation for Kovereg, however. All he was interested in was taking care of the objective.

Even the sound of turret fire approaching the ship wasn't enough to break the virtually apathetic atmosphere. Probably because the shields were eating the blasts right up. This was still a tedious wait, as some young mercenary fool voiced aloud only to be rebuffed by the Arkanian. Kovereg was nearly disgusted to be in the company of such idiots. Did they even know one end of a rifle from another? Patience is a virtue, Kovereg reminded himself. And it was professional. But he couldn't shake off the feeling that this dreadfully long wait would be for an all-too disappointing payoff. Shoot a few bastards, blow a few of them up, run away on some ugly ship, and then what? The real payoff was still going to be the credits.

Soon enough, the wail of the shipyard's alarms below became audible even in the cargo container. That meant they were seriously close to impact now. In his usual stoic manner, Kovereg braced himself for the landing.

76o71xb.png
[member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Peyton Steele"] | [member="Cato Marek"] | [member="Bareesh Kajidic"]​
Questions?

What could they possibly need to ask. They weren't here to be friends with these people, and they certainly weren't here to be nice. His fingers laced around the blaster in his holster, drawing the weapon just as the ramp lowered all the way. There was quite a bit still to do here, but Nikolas didn't particularly care one way or another. They weren't going to be subtle, that much had been decided hours ago when they'd first embarked.

He motioned to the others as he disembarked. "Free as many as you can, Nira, grab some shuttles."

If they were going to be taking prisoners out of here they would need transports. There was no way that all but a select few would fit aboard the vessel they had come in, if it even survived. His fingers laced over the Thermal Detonator, and then with a hard toss he threw it towards the blast doors of the prison.

The small silvery orb flared, and then suddenly burst against the hard durasteel.
E0LuLg7.png
[member="Kalad Shysa"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="The Arkanian"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"] | [member="Tytos Ardik"]​
Kovereg was undoubtedly correct. They weren't really here to take over the planet, they weren't here to destroy the shipyards, hell they weren't even really here to cause extra trouble for the First Order. They were here for one reason and one reason alone; profit.

It didn't really matter how they made that profit, whether it was by stealing ships or taking hostages.

All that Jerick wanted to do was walk away with more money than he had spent on this operation, more money than his agents knew what to do with, and as the Freighter went barrelling through space he knew that he would likely have it. The Container shook violently as the Freighter crashed against something, and then his hand went looping around a strap hanging just above him. "Here we go!"

He shouted as a sudden crash sent them half-way forward.

The Freighter crashed into one of the drive yards hangars, jostling and screeching as metal scraped against metal. The Container held fast as the freighter came to a stop, it's doors shaking. Jerick stayed still for a moment, then drew his blaster.

"No time to waste." He said with a smirk as his boot met the door.
mDrmPZm.png
[member="Sal Katarn"] | [member="Darth Lykos"] | [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] | [member="Jyn Cvetkovic"]​
So, what was the plan?

Well it was simple really. They hadn't had the time to do anything elaborate. They weren't here for anything specific, no Sith Holocrons or any of that business. Instead they were here for the simple things, valuable paintings, Aurodium statues, coins of worth, it was almost petty really, but Emma didn't mind.

A girl like something shiny now and again. "I'm heading inside."

She told her companions in the same chirpy tone she had used before, a broad smile crossing her face as she heaved her rifle and aimed down it's scope. The weapon made a brief whirring noise, and then she squeezed the trigger. The heavy proton round resounded atop the roof, and then smashed into a heavy doorway that had been barred.

"Someone bring a bag." She smirked. "Or two."
aqTkv69.png
The Executioners were not a subtle group, the four that had come to Kamino even less so than the usual bunch. The pods went crashing down into the sea, splashing and falling into the oceans for just a brief few seconds until their contents were ejected out into the expanse of Kamino's oceans.

The four drivers wore only the most bare of underwater gear, simple oxygen masks, a tank, and a device to propel them through the waters. Their usual armor protected them from the cold of the ocean, and quickly the group managed to push their way towards the pylons that kept Tipoca system above the seas. Each one of them reached out, mag boots clamping onto the hard metal as they began their ascent out of the sea and towards the city itself.

None of them spoke.

Unlike the Thawne children the Executioners did not feel the need to banter, to speak, they had a job to do and they would get it done.

Fiolette Fortan

F
E0LuLg7.png

The Redece. Redece Zaga. Project PVHM-7ZVIII CC02.

SwrS9g7.png

"Madam," Farrah called to Fiolette gently, "madam."

Fiolette turned over her shoulder, "I'm aware."

It was hard not to be aware of the ongoings of the Shipyards. The freighter was hard to miss, "Farrah are we recording?"

"We are." He responded, "recording, do you wish to broadcast?"

"No."

She did not want to broadcast, "patch me into Walzer, but use the Javin Merchant-encryption code."

The conversation from here on would be encrypted, Fiolette had no doubt that Walzer would have others in the room. She expected it.

Fiolette didn't have to wait long to see her former commanding officer, and the dour look on his face told her everything. She at first said nothing and they simply looked at one another. He spoke first, "you know very well I cannot simply fire into this, there are far too many casualties. Too much collateral, I was still half expecting the governor to call in the local patrol fleet or his own planetary guards."

"He still might."

Walzer was silent, his Imperial-black uniform crisp and without wrinkle but his face turned. The blonde watched her former first officer's face twitch and he moved his hands from behind his back and against the console. "They shouldn't have been able to get this far."

"And yet here they are, obliterating work, commerce and perhaps - if they haven't already, killing our own people."

What happened to the vow that their military made? To protect and serve, well, they protected and served Seiger's interest not the people as it seemed. No it seemed the very nation she watched grow under the tutelage of her niece was starting to crumble. She supposed it would have only been a matter of time, it happened to every good nation, the Atrisian Empire, One Sith, and... the First Order was now on the same ride. She said nothing else and watched Walzer's expressions and her eyes fell to the people behind him the very men and women she used to serve. "Long ago I once wondered what possessed Tanomas Graf to defect." A beat, "now I wonder no longer, Captain."

"Are you implying that we defect to the Empire?"

She laughed. Fiolette continued to laugh for a solid two minutes before she managed to bring herself back down.

"What nonsense you speak."

A moment or two later.

"Walzer, I am not suggesting you defect to the Empire. I'll remind you that I serve no one, I owe no one." Her azure gaze peered into his goldenrod-hazel orbs, she studied him and it was like she was studying him for the first time. Back when she first plucked him from the Academy before they came over to the First Order. "Tanomas Graf defected to pursue his own interests, I thought little of him for it. In fact, I can recall a rather nasty holo we had with one another." Fiolette's gaze hardened, "for I thought what man would simply leave our nation? Serve himself? How selfish of a man to do so and now? Now after my so-called retirement?"

She could scarcely blame Graf for leaving.

"There is a freedom here, Walzer."

Walzer's jaw gritted, "I am a loyal officer of the First Order."

"As I was, but look at what your loyalty has brought you."

Fiolette let the feed stream, for Walzer and members of the Warspite crew to see to watch how these criminals destroyed the Shipyards at will. Any resistance was met with a swift end, and here he was. With a ship not fit for the job, "you have had the opportunity to call for reinforcements this entire time. You, Captain, have a duty to call for aid and yet you haven't."

The realization sunk, and he knew that even if he had called for aid it would do little good. Defenses would take time to get there, it would be easier for the Governor to call for help. Lest he overstep his bounds and call the local patrol fleet, "I..."

"Go on, call for help."

She almost dared him to do it and he looked at her with skepticism. Walzer felt like a newly minted officer fresh from the Academy, he could call for help - he should call for help and yet something in him told him not to. If he didn't he would be sequestered, briefed and perhaps - stoned? Stoned. He recalled watching that feed after the First Order's disastrous military performance at Skor II. Sweat formed on the back of his neck he stood with his hands on the console and told himself he was a loyal officer of the navy. "I am a loyal officer of the First Order."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself, Walzer?"

He fell into the chair behind him, shoulders slumped.

"What do I do?"

Fiolette told him, "you do your duties, Captain. Call for help, move and focus on the freighter - launch the fighters. Collateral will just have to happen."

"Yes of course," he acknowledged and got to his feet, squaring his shoulders. "Should I call the Task Force?"

"Please do. I have... I have another call to make but Walzer, please try to kill the criminals and not the civilians, Yvarro out."

Farrah didn't need to be told who to call next, he was quick to bring up the channel. [member="Aver Brand"] or Dren Var Nabba would be the point of contact. The former ensign checked back to the feed, they were still recording the footage from the shipyard. Fighters were being deployed from the local stations, between the Manjarrez and the Watchtower a good twelve squadrons were inbound to the Bakura Shipyards. Fiolette waited for the channel to connect and when it did, "Miss Var Nabba, how good of you to answer. I just wanted to inform you that we will be conducting a field test of the Redece, today."

Task Force Arrival: 2 Posts

[member="Kalad Shysa"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"] | [member="The Arkanian"] | [member="Tytos Ardik"]

76o71xb.png
[member="Slevin Thawne"] | [member="Peyton Steele"] | [member="Cato Marek"] | [member="Bareesh Kajidic"]

Less a man and more a lumbering monolith, Agadinov emerged through the smoke. With a single wide arc of his flipper, he struck four trembling guards into the wall. The crack of broken skulls hadn’t yet petered out when he already held their Sergeant in the air.

The human wheezed and clawed at his neck, eyes bulging behind the visor of his helmet.

R̖̞̺̎̌ͥ̄͐ï̙̠̺͉̖ͩy͚͂ĭ̟̟̠̠̘̓ͧd̘̼̬̱̬͎͒̏̋͋̑̃ti͓̳̣̺̙ͥ̃ ͓̺̖͚̱ͬ̆ͥ̅̒̔̓ͅd̘͎̪͕ͦ̾z̭͎̬͔̑ͦͥͥͧ̂i͖̻̗̳͕͗̄ͯ͐͊́a̙̯̟͌̈̃ͬͮ ̲̣̲́n̫̦͙̏ū̩̺̤̲n̙͆̆̍.̮̱̱̮̓ͫͫ͛͋ͩͥ ̳̗̗̅ͩ͑̾ͅḰ͚̦̖̥̭̩̋̍ͪ́̚û̠̼͎ͭ́r̰͕̙̝̊ͨ͌͗̒̎s͈͊̂ͯ̉ͣ̈́o̖̻̝̝͉̺̣͊ͯͫͩ̽s͔̳̞̪̈ͫ́û̲̣̫͍̦͚̇̈́̐ͩ̄̐̏t̟̫͚̣̃i͍͔̼͇̟͎̣ ̥̃ͣ̈́ͯt̏̈ͦ͊̒̈́̏ȗ̻͈̭̬̳̔̃ͮ͌͋ͅ’̘̲͓͐ͦ̃i͇͉̟̱̝ͯ͗ͩy̦̥̺̩̘͈ͪ̾̍ͬ͆ͨ̚i͆̿a̹̦̲ͤ̇̓̎̐͆ ͚̰̻̱͙̽̆̓ͭ̎s̥ͮ͂̂̐̍ͫa̭͇̼͍̒m͖͙͖͍̏̏̑̌o͎h̜͍t̮͔͑̌̉ͤ͆̎̓ạͣ̔ͫŝ̮̳͕͇̟̂̌i͔ͦ͌̐̎k͖̻͕̆̋̒͒ͪ͆̍ ͙͕̣̜͓͍̻ͪ̂̎ͣ͊̊̅n͉̺͒̂̋̃ͦ̊un̼̳̞͊͑͂,͔̜̦ͅ ̂̐̽̉̚iͭͪ̈́ͪ̂̈ű̟̳̤͖ǹ͓͙͉͕̦o̼̪̗͉̟͇͛͂ͩͥ̚ͅk̇ͥ͌̋̋s̳̮̳̞̮̻ͮ̒ ̩͍s̓̎̓h̲̫ͥu̫̦̙͖͔̠͚k͆̔̈a̪͍̼̳̗̟͊̌͌̓̀̔ͮ.̯̼̥̖̩ͯ

Bjelgor smiled. With teethhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uaGkwmDa0.

E0LuLg7.png
[member="Kalad Shysa"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="The Arkanian"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"] | [member="Tytos Ardik"]

In the middle of a firefight, she nearly forgot to put on the Coruscanti accent when the caller ID showed up on her HUD. Good thing her helmet had noise cancellation, no?

The backdrop of gunshots and blaster fire might seem a tad odd, and the Galidraani wasn’t exactly dumb. Aver dropped another stormtrooper and leaned back into cover.

“Glad to hear it, Miss Yvarro. Simulated targets or live fire?”

If the tremor and explosion in the background were any indication, their friends had just arrived. The mercenary grinned.

What a day.

aqTkv69.png

The Lowraiders were the first on top, if only thanks to their small stature and nimble limbs. Despite the armor hidden beneath their robes, they seemed to move with their usual alacrity, squeezing through the infrastructure of the pylons with little difficulty.

Tipoca arched ever closer above them as the javas rushed along the maintenance walkways spread out like great cobwebs under the belly of the city. They assumed formation along with the lagging Kajidic forces, utilizing their wealth of anti-technology equipment to force the lock of the engineering elevator.

A plague of crime would soon beset the slumbering seat of the Empire.

Joy

J
E0LuLg7.png
The Coratanni kicked the doors open and the mercenaries poured out. Akron glanced at [member="Kovereg Artebayn"], who had barely spoken a word the entire trip. The man's mettle might be unknown to Altunen at the moment, but the E-web emplacement up ahead would soon show which among them fought because they were good at it and who fought because they had no other choice.

"Grenades," Akron ordered.

Two mercenaries, one armored in Juggernaut 510s and the other - the kid who'd asked the dumb question - in some simple armorweave, stirred. The merc in the 510 activated his shoulder mounted grenade launcher as they drew toward the E-web emplacement. Thunk thunk thunk.

The kid stepped out from around a cargo container and raised his own handheld grenade launcher. He got off exactly one round. Akron heard the high pitched whine of the E-web as he watched a half-dozen bolts ripped into the kid, shredding him to pieces in a fine pink mist of steam and superheated flesh.

Then the grenades went off.

The Arkanian stomped through the bloody scraps, all that was left of the dumb merc, and toward the smoldering emplacement bristling with stormtroopers. The heavy ARC cannon hummed in his hands as he held down the trigger to charge it.

The sounds of other firefights resounded throughout the yards. Clan soldiers got the job done, it seemed. Otherwise there'd have been a whole lot more E-webs set up to welcome them.

[member="Tytos Ardik"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Slevin Thawne"]

76o71xb.png
Pauul Farrlo would not have been considered a brave man by most standards. Still, few could fault him for visibly cowering as a multi-hundred pound cetacean bellowed at him. Normally, the Rodian found them pretty swell. Herglics liked to gamble, like a little too much. Easy money for Pauul. And easy money was the best kind of money there was, right? Except Herglics, usually pretty tame, could really explode when it came right down to it. And if there was one type of goon in the galaxy Pauul wanted to piss off less than Wookiees, it would have to be Herglics. Wookiees might just rip your arms out of your sockets, but Herglics would shatter every bone in your body, stomp on the shards, and then apologize afterward.

Kinda hard to say no to those big, bulbous eyes when they visited ya in the ward. Mostly cause ya'd be wearing a full body cast and if ya say no then they might do it again to yuz.

That entire train of thought went through Pauul's mind while he stood dumbly in the corner of the shuttle with Punchy, while the Coratanni thugs and Herglics finished off the guards.

"Oky doky..."

Several Rodians and one Gran filed out meekly after the Herglics, careful not to get in their way.

[member="Peyton Steele"] | [member="Slevin Thawne"] | [member="Aver Brand"]
aqTkv69.png
A bunch of Jawas, seven self-aware combat droids, and four human assassins by some miracle all managed to squeeze into the engineering elevator.

Comrade Clearkill looked down at one of the Jawas, which stared back into Clearkill's photoreceptors with glowing yellow eyes beneath its hood. Clearkill's stare turned to the ion gun in the Jawa's paws. The droid stood a little stiffer and looked back at the wall.

The elevator hummed upward, while music piped in softly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v9-Nw4nAZg​

Sal Katarn

S
mDrmPZm.png
While Coratanni busied themselves with blowing into conspicuously unguarded rooms and stuffing bags with loot, Sal took a gander around the place. Nobody had showed up yet, which maybe wasn't all that surprisin' since they'd come in on a cloaked ship.

Then Emma blew open a set of double doors with a proton round.

Well, between that and the detonite entry, someone probably knew they were here. Just a matter of time.

Katarn paused in front of an imposing statue of man all in dark marble, with fire rubies for eyes. Didn't know who of, some Sith most like. He appreciated the craftsmanship. Maybe if he could've, he'd have taken the whole statue with him. Couldn't though, wouldn't have had anywhere to put it even if he did. With a mental shrug, Sal took out a knife from his belt and prised out one of the ruby eyes from its socket.

[member="Slevin Thawne"] | [member="Darth Lykos"] | [member="Jyn Cvetkovic"] | [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
E0LuLg7.png

[member="Tytos Ardik"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="The Arkanian"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"] | [member="Slevin Thawne"]

Fiolette walked through the narrowed corridors of the Redece. She paused a moment and smiled as she heard the livefeed of the Shipyard. "Depends on what the day brings, Miss Var Nabba." Depends on the day, she didn't repeat herself necessarily but there was a certain amount of glee in her voice that seemed a little unnatural. Once she stepped into the lift she took a moment to feel for the panel. "Now, Miss Var Nabba I hope you won't mind but I've taken liberty of installing droid processors to help keep the motor on the belt running. The Redece has two modes, your standard Star Destroyer mode and secondly, the Melee mode and in this mode you should find the Chainsaw."

"I understand there's a distate for the weapon but let me remind you that this ship is a Chainsaw, if you'll just hold for one moment." Fiolette put Dren on hold, rather muted was more like it.

"Farrah once we're in range I'd like for us to test the Redece's teeth."

She used her walking stick to tap around her and could hear Farrah's motions, as a droid crew worked to get the ship running. "How long until the Task Force's arrival?"

"Should be here shortly."

"Excellent," Fiolette replied with a smile as Petrovsky helped her to her seat, "and there you are Miss Var Nabba. I certainly hope your day is treating you well, sounds like you're having a marvelous party where you are."

Task Force; Arrival 1 Post

E0LuLg7.png
After a thankless crash landing, the door was kicked open and all hell broke loose. Knowing that he himself was unarmoured, Kovereg maneuvered behind the men with assault suits even as he looked around the area for better cover and other enemies. When the Arkanian called for grenades, he simply pulled one out of his coat — a sonic detonator — and he hurled it at the E-web emplacement when the young man with the handheld grenade launcher fired his own grenade. Completely exposed, the child took the full brunt of the First Order's response through its E-web, and he was given a pitiful send-off for not making the effort to shelter himself. Of course, this was exactly how the industry weeded out those unfit to partake in it.

First blood. Embarrassing that it's on our side. Without batting an eye at the gruesome death, Kovereg waited until the grenades went off before he rolled behind a formation of containers and crates to the right. His new cover was wide and tall enough to cover him completely as long as he kneeled. The assassin's eyes scanned the area, but it proved to be less packed than he had expected. The sound of distant blasterfire connoted additional firefights that were already consuming the First Order's defences. Still, his scouting gave him a clear layout of the side area, including at least one explosive barrel.

The grenades had decimated the E-web emplacement and the unfortunate few standing next to it. Kovereg's own sonic grenade worked its magic in disorienting the mob of stormtroopers in the vicinity. Hearing the Arkanian's cannon hum with emotionless anticipation, he figured that the rest of the crew could take them, especially in their discombobulated state. He resolved to check on their progress every once in a while, but he kept his focus on dealing with the right flank. Kneeling, Kovereg attached the complementary laser sight and silencer to his blaster pistol before popping back up slightly to observe the area once more. Four stormtroopers were coming in; he gunned them down systematically. At least for now, the area was clear once more.

As Kovereg had speculated, this engagement was proving to be a sad state of affairs, though not least for the First Order. Surely their coffers could bring to bear a defence superior to this?

E0LuLg7.png
[member="The Arkanian"] | [member="Slevin Thawne"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"]​

Tytos and his retinue arrived in the control room to find a flurry of activity. People were engrossed enough in their respective duties that they didn't seem to notice his arrival, which was good. The over-formality afforded to governors whenever they showed up around here tended to get in the way of the business of running the shipyards. Or in this case, defending them. But as Tytos was soon to find out, this level of focus did not necessarily lend itself to positive results. Tytos broke from his followers and approached one of the control stations. "I heard we made contact."

The ensign flipped a switch, silencing an alarm, then dryly reported: "The perimeter guard reported contact with disguised insurgents before we lost communications with them. The squads we sent to junction C have all been wiped out."

Tytos blinked, then half-turned back to one of the officers in his cohort. "How long did it take us to walk over here?"

After checking his chronometer, the officer confirmed it had taken approximately six minutes. Absent-mindedly, Tytos fiddled with the rank insignia pinned to his uniform - the colored squares of a governor. It would be very easy, he considered, to just pull the thing off his uniform right here and walk off the station. So easy. He could leave for the Alignment and stay there. Pretend like he never held this posting in the first place. Maybe that would be considered dereliction of duty. Maybe no one in the First Order would care. Or maybe they would pretend to care, but considering how long they coddled that mouth-breathing psychopath squatting on Panatha before doing something about it... Well, he'd have a few years head start, at least.

Plenty of time.

"Sir?"

Oh, who was he kidding. Tytos was no runner. Not until these people got closer to the control room, anyway.

"Put them on screen for me."

The Nadir Clansmen had never gotten the opportunity to disrupt the fortification of the choke-point. This was because the Stormtroopers they had encountered were part of a separate squad delegated to keep watch over one of the hallways leading to it. They had not lasted particularly long, but the rest of the station would soon know to be on the lookout for suspicious non-combat personnel wandering around in an evacuated part of the station. Regardless, it only took a few minutes of furious fighting to wipe out the Stormtroopers guarding the junction, but not without likely severe casualties from the attacking parties.

Tytos grimaced accordingly, then noticed Jerick on the screen. "I know that one," he muttered. "That's one of the Coratanni brats, but which one..."

Miss Doresh knew all the Coratanni children off hand, like reading from a short and unimportant grocery list. Because that was her job. Unfortunately, she wasn't here. Whatever, they would all respond the same anyway.

"Sir, I don't-"

"Lock down that section, now. Blast doors, ray shields, everything. Leave the way they came open."

Unsure but compliant, the ensign complied. Ray shields flicked to life in the junction, followed by the forbidding sounds of reinforced blast doors slamming into place one after the other. Further progress into the shipyards would now be largely impeded. Could the Cabal breach those shields and melt through those doors? Given time, yes, obviously. But overloading ray-shields was a time consuming task and blasting those doors open would require a lot of ordnance no longer available to be used on the stations large amounts of remaining defenders.

Or so he thought. If Coratanni was here, so was Nadir, probably, and they had all sorts of asinine gizmos that could probably make things miserable. "Intercom controls?"

"Here, sir."

"Thank you."

Within moments, Tytos Ardik's voice came through the intercoms in that section of the shipyard. Loud and clear for all to hear. "Coratanni," this was as close to a formal greeting as Tytos could give. "This is Tytos Ardik. I know your parents. I'm prepared to pay you a lot of money to take your friends and go back the way you came."

Tytos was dimly aware that the control room was now dead silent and more than a few First Order personnel were staring at him aghast. Simpletons. Can't save an omelet without breaking a few million credits.

"I'm told there is a much larger task force en route. Please be timely in your considerations."

E0LuLg7.png

The reversion to realspace was nothing the Sith Lord hadn't experienced before. The only reason he was dropping out of hyperspace at Bakura was to check on the military assets. Although he wasn't on the bridge, his captain, second in command spoke hurriedly, yet concisely.

"Receiving a distress signal from the Shipyards, my Lord."

"Details." He said. He was already on his way to the hangar, and his ship would get to the station faster than the Merciless could move.

"Station remains intact. Uh... Breached hangar doors."

The helmeted figure strode through his own vessel's hangar deck, the Daisya infiltrator primed and ready to go.

"Contacting Shipyard control to get a SitRep on site."

On board was half a squad of stormtroopers, and there was the ramp loading up, and then it was through the shields of the Battlecruiser.

Moff.

That's what he had been prior to the Skor Operation. The 'Defense' Minister. Chances were, [member="Tytos Ardik"] didn't expect his distress call to be answered. Less chance of it being the Supreme Commander himself, but here he was, on the northern side of the First Order's borders. A part of him had been tempted to continue north, to the Pacanth Reach which had been his destination, yet, in his tenure as an officer, he never responded to situations like this. "Get me the Governor."

Merciless, like the name of the Darr-Itah he had arrived on, the Sith Lord only cared for results. Ardik was failing in the process, but the outcome was all Graush sought to see.

[member="Aver Brand"], [member="Slevin Thawne"], [member="The Arkanian"], [member="Kovereg Artebayn"]

E0LuLg7.png
[member="Bareesh Kajidic"] | [member="Slevin Thawne"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"] | [member="Asharad Graush"]​
An ensign on the far end of the room spoke up. "Sir, the Merciless just dropped out of hyperspace in system."

Tytos considered his next move for a moment, then spoke into the intercom. "Do let me know when you've reached a decision."

There was an audible click as the Governor removed his finger from the intercom controls. It was better that the raiders did not hear him act as stupefied as he was about to be. "Excuse me?" Tytos had never personally interacted with the Supreme Commander of the First Oder. And for good reason, most of which was lack of desire. Anyone who went around naming their personal military assets things like "Merciless" and "Forsworn" was not someone Tytos could see himself having a pleasant chat with. There was also the issue of Sithism- seldom did such people turn out to be as reasonable as they thought they were.

"Well, this is quite unexpected, but not unwelcome," Tytos said, now resuming the veneer of control and authority. Maybe he could save some money today after all. "Hail the Merciless and-"

"The Supreme Commander is on the line for you, sir," another ensign interjected.

Well, let it be said that Graush was never one for dilly-dallying. Within moments, Tytos was alone in the communications room. Save for the technician, obviously. Someone had to operate this contraption. An audience of one was better than having the whole control room privy to whatever chastisement was about to spew forth. "Put him through."

After some minor input into the console, this was done.

"This is Tytos Ardik, Governor of Bakura speaking," said Tytos Ardik, Governor of Bakura - the one presently speaking. "We are presently transmitting to you our SitRep, as requested. What else can I do for you, Supreme Commander?"

Fiolette Fortan

F
E0LuLg7.png

[member="Tytos Ardik"] | [member="Kovereg Artebayn"] | [member="Slevin Thawne"] | [member="Smallgrin Ben"] (?) | [member="Kalad Shysa"]

"Three, two..."

Fiolette motioned with her hand as Farrah gave the report, "ma'am Task Force 741!"

"It's good to see them," relatively speaking, Fiolette was still blind - temporarily so, at least. She could almost recall the number of Bolts, Daggers and even the new Empire-light cruisers which acted more like large attack frigates but still. Given the rather gaping hole in roles within the First Imperial Navy it would have to suffice at least until Tregessar who no doubt would now be tasked with revitalizing the fleet would have to fulfill. While she waited for [member="Aver Brand"] to reach back to her, "Mr. Farrah can you please read out to me if the frictionless bearings have been incorporated?"

"They have," he confirmed for her and began making orders, the blonde smirked. He learned fast, and well, "and of course the superconductors that create them are installed as well, did you wish to test the lightning cannon?"

Oh, she did want to test them out, truly but the lightning cannon would have to wait. "Not quite, we're still going to have to figure it all out but for now, I'd like to test the rotary portion of the ship."

"Of course," Farrah acknowledged.

The sound of the motors was like music to Fiolette's ears, the Redece worked two-fold one as a melee ship and the other as a lightning cannon although it could not perform both functions at the same time and as the lightning cannon would need more work. She wanted to test the chain belt. "Oh splendid sounds lovely, now turn it down I wouldn't want to waste the lubric ant not here anyway. Can you prepare the turbolasers? Aim for the nearest First Order vessel."

This is where Kit Galeway took over and her presence on the bridge was not missed by Fiolette who sat in her command chair and listened to the young woman. "No doubt the squadrons have reached the shipyard, twelve of them from the neighboring stations, now scouring for the raiders, and of course - the Merciless."

A smirk still remained on Fiolette's face, the Supreme Commander. "How good of him to divert his attention from the war to this little party, truly, it warms the heart." If she had one.

"Turbolasers trained on the Empires, draw their attention." Kit ordered, "the Warspite will engage us, so be prepared on the defenses, get that shield up."

The Redece would look like an abomination to any true Imperial but more importantly, Task Force 741 no longer answered to the First Order.

Task Force 741
--------------------
Bolt II x8
Dagger II x3
Fortan II x3
Empire II x2

E0LuLg7.png
"Governor Ardik," the static provided by the Sith Lord's helmet distorted his natural voice. It occurred often enough that at times it didn't even sound foreign to him. That was what he sounded like naturally. Of course, it had been an image fabricated over years and years within the First Order. A cybernetic warrior driven by naught but war. Amusing, for the only cybernetics within his body was his right forearm. "Maintain the lockdown of the Shipyards. When I land, keep a path open for me to the intruders."

The Daisya Infiltrator headed straight for its target, that being the breach that the raiders had created to enter the hangar bay.

When they were in range, the vessel fired its laser cannons at the surrounding shrapnel of the massive doorway, clearing much more of the space to widen their entrance.

And then they were win.

"Uhhhh, My Lord... Uh... Fiolette Yvarro was spotted on the Mark II Galidraan under construction."

"Is she still there?" Even through the static of his helmet, the irritation made itself known.

"Contacting security teams now. But... What are their orders? Her company designed and is working on construction of it still."

The ramp door of the Daisya Infiltrator opened. And the Sith Lord stepped out, unclipping his lightsabre from his belt, on this journey with him were that half squad of stormtroopers and they jumped out first whilst he continued to issue orders. "Yvarro forfeited the right to touch down on my stations, when she decided to disregard her orders and disgrace herself in the eyes of the military. See the disgraced admiral off of restricted territory. The military will complete construction at my discretion," he paused. Chances were she was gone already. "Dismiss any in her employ that still linger."

Touching down on the ground of the hangar bay, the Sith Lord swaggered out. According to the Station's feeds the intruders were trapped within a shield. He'd have time to get to them. These were likely the closest hangars, and there was one open path from their enclosed location, and to him. One way out. One Sith Lord to kill. Easy.

"Governor," he uttered across the comm. "Search your databanks for any orders from Fioletta Yvarro or Primo Victorian, or anything connected to those names." Beyond a minor irritation, Yvarro wasn't a concern of the Sith Lord, that is to say, she was considered inconsequential an hour ago.

Even during the dialogue from the Supreme Commander, the Merciless drifted closer to the Bakuran shipyards, and thus the foreign ship that was the Redece. Senior Captain Quintus was smart enough to not trouble the Supreme Commander with another issue.

"Unidentified vessel is charging weapons."

"Power up shields, red alert. Charge weapons."

Quintus was a Pureblood, or better known as a Red Sith, but he was like his Lord Graush, a mix of watered down bloodlines, though unlike his Master, his Pureblood genes were stronger and so he bore a crimson visage and figure. What would Graush do? "Hail them," he ordered. A shipyard raid, Fiolette Yvarro, and an unidentified ship all show up over Bakura. It all sounds like a bad joke.

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"], [member="Tytos Ardik"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom