Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Graug Reforms (OPEN)

Placeholder 0123

P
So, to put it simply, Graxin is the new leader of the Graug race by blood rite. I.E, he killed their warchief, he was already an honorary Graug, he inherits the title.

I plan to run a six parter storyline of..basically making the Graug civilized. Uplifting them as a race, helping them establish real ties to the Republic, and eventually function as an Imperialist sort of government with a representative in the senate.

The storyline will revolve around unifying the bickering clans, providing aid, curing the general phobia toward the Jedi, and eventually establishing a Jedi Enclave on the planet.

The first part will revolve around providing aid to the freed slaves and lower class Graug in an attempt to gain their trust. I'll be DMing all the big wig Grauglings and such.

I have four open slots for the beginning thread. The posting speed will be moderate, though we will do our very best not to leave anyone behind. If you're interested, feel free to comment below.

NFUs and Jedi are all welcome.

1. Me.

2. [member="Kaigann Fossk"]

3. [member="Haytham Kaze"]

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

[member="Graxin Rade"]

How do you plan to "reform" them when they're an intentionally dark and evil race, especially with their extremely high sensitivity to the Darkside?

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Lan Graendal"]

They're drawn to the Dark Side, and gain power from it, but they certainly aren't slaves to it. A small handful of the females are legitimately sensitive to it, and an even smaller margin of the males/

They aren't inherently evil, it's the recent culture shift that turned them into the murderous horde. For a time, they were civilized. I've spoken with the race's creator on this. He fully approves of the turn from a tribal horde into a more civilized society, mostly for plot stuff later down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom