Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Good, The Bad and The Devilishly Handsom.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
BASTION SPACE

"I'm telling you it will be here." The Iktotchi said as he sat in high orbit, "Those karking mandalorians are like cave people shouting ooga booga beskar and wacking eachother with sticks maybe eighty percent of the time but when it comes to making a bigger stick or burying sticks for future wacking that twenty percent goes from ooha booga to quantum mechanics real fast like."

The professional looking Faleen woman looked up from the scanner suite and shook her head which sent a long pony tail waving back and forth.

"I hope they never hear you say that." She said turning back toward the scanner, "The may be covered in metal but they can be highly reactive. Besides, this has been an imperial world for a long time. If it was there they found it."

"Nope, keep looking and keep those pheromones down. You won't change my mind." He replied with a smug grin as he put his feet up on the console, "The wife is a Zeltron and if she can't Pheromone the dumb outta me your chances are zero and none."

"Perhaps I should give her a call.l ab..." The Faleen began.

"No, no! Feth no." He bolted up and turned looking around, "I'm supposed to be on Iktotch doing president crap. She'll string me up by my ankles and not for couples fun time."

The Faleen laughed and tapped her screen before sending it to a larger screen. It was an asteroid not far away in what looked like a mining slag belt.

"This meets the parameters you gave me." She said as an R-series droid came in and connected to a scomp link to change the ships ID information in the transponder.

"Good work, 'Feelia." The Iktotchi said as he sat back down and began flying toward the coordinates.

"I told you to please call me, Ophelia, not Feelia." Ophelia said with a deadpan look.

"I know, Feely, I know." He replied, "You have bad taste and I accept that. We'll figure it out."

"I'm not paid enough for this."

"Too right." The captain replied, "You're clearly an overachiever and I appreciate that."

"I want a raise."

"No."

Mia was pushing further and further out these days, scouting the systems for more than just Sith, but for the potential future they might have, for resources they could use. She was following leads, looking for anything the Protectors could use. At least on this run she'd been persuaded to take Elise, though she figured that Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel had forced her hand simply because she seemed to keep coming back with injuries.

The freighter before them was an old one, one she recognised as a MandalMotors design, clunky but solid. She turned to Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira in the co pilots chair. "Drop our cloak, lets say hello."

The sensors ran a sweep picking up a transponder name Ramblin Gun...why was that name so...familiar? As Elise dropped the cloak the slender nose of the Adenn looked straight at the Ramblin Gun.

"Su'cuy gar Ramblin Gun. State your purpose here."

Vaudin Miir Vaudin Miir

Elise silently followed along with Mia's instructions, dropping the cloak of her mentor's ship on queue. She had been talkative on the way here, mostly about the rebuilding efforts on Mandalore, but had become deathly serious when the presence of an unknown ship was found. The Shaman peered at the unfamiliar ship, extending her Force Sense towards the vehicle. She immediately sensed a cause for concern, which she silently reported to Mia.

Elise knew how much Mia hated her mind being probed. The Dreamseer looked at Mia and nodded. She sent a telepathic message to her without breathing her thought barriers.

"There's a powerful Force User in that ship. Not a Dark Sider from what I can tell, but powerful."

She looked back out towards the ship. She pulled her hood over her head, the way she always did when nervous. With a grim expression, she watched the ship and awaited the potential confrontation between them and the Protector's second in command.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Vaudin Miir Vaudin Miir

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
Vaudin were moving at a good clip when he had a funny feeling. He sat up straight and checked over his shoulder out of habit.

"What's wrong?" Ophelia asked.

"Could just be gas." He replied, blatantly lying, "Probably had some bad..."

"Su'cuy gar Ramblin Gun. State your purpose here."

"Feth..."

"You didn't have bad feth, you haven't been out of my sight and you know I'd tell Mrs. Joza."

"Mandalorians. Hold on I'll handle this." He said adopting a calm persona and opened the comms channel, "The number you have dialed is no longer in service. If you feel you've reached this recording in error please hang up and dial again?"

He closed the transmission. And raised the shields.

"We're going to get shot, but it's like, how they flirt." He told Ophelia, "It's ok. She sounded like Mia Monroe, so I can probably play the I knew your mother angle and get us out of this."

"Did you..." Ophelia asked.

"Feth no! She knew Jorus, nothing happened." He replied almost insulted, "Not that I would have said no. But I think she like less attractive men, beta types you know."

"So she shot you down."

"Feelia, have you ever captained a ship." He said having a genius idea for her smart mouth.

"No, I work in acquisitions. In your office. Where you're supposed to be."

"Just a detour on the way." He said, "If they call back you're captain."

"No and you live in the same building as your office." Ophelia said, "You dragged me across space and made me go through old files. You deal with it."

"Don't I pay you..."

"Your wife said....

He flailed his hands in the air and groaned.

"I KNOW. Sorry, I know what she said. You're right. I'll handle it." He said as he reduced speed.

"The number you have dialed is no longer in service. If you feel you've reached this recording in error please hang up and dial again?"

Mia blinked.

A smile twitched at the corner of her lips.

"Well there's a voice I never though I would hear again. I know him. His names Vaudin Miir, he claims to be a crook gone straight and he's a..." she paused, trying to find a better word than 'manwhore', gave up and shrugged "...well, if he doesn't do anything stupid you'll find out. Fire a warning shot across their bough."

She reached back to the coms. "Vaudin fething Miir. You know better than to cross me."

Vaudin Miir Vaudin Miir Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom