Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Golden Harlet, The Raspy Raven

Anton Nadramie was coming back from an expedition to look over a new set of mines he might be procuring. Nearby his personal slave Reverie followed. The green skinned Biituian was mostly human in shape, aside from green skin and bright orange-red hair. On her was draped a darker brown dress with an exposed chest center while still forming a deep V shape as not to be too obscene. Her master on the other hand was dressed rather well, exposed hands and neck was all the unnecessary that wasn't covered.

Starting with the outermost layer was a gray suit jacket hooked nicely on a golden button under his right breast. In his right hand was a silver cane with a rounded tip and the foot on the other end floated close to the ground but didn't touch. His pants were classy and matched in color with his undershirt a bright white to contrast lightly. The lightly tanned skin and black hair stood out because of this combination drawing attention to his face. Strolling briefly through the spaceport nearest to his main base of operations he saw a face non-recognized.

Atrisian in appearance, but it was never nice to assume so instead he moved on. That is, until he saw a flash of orange and his brain began firing off pleasure centers. Deathsticks, what hedonist didn't like them? Mild hallucinatories that had a stylish flair to them? Oh there were must haves... must haves indeed. His eyes dragged over the young mans figure a few times before he snapped catching his slaves attention. Motioning towards the male the two made their way near him.

"Lovely day it is indeed, wouldn't you agree?" Anton asked as he finally rested the cane on the ground. Politeness and small talk were indeed part of the common transaction. Though with the power that flooded Nadramie's mind constantly made him not care so much about the discreteness of it all. Though perhaps it was a good thing, looking natural instead of shady was preferred by most.

[member="Ando Blackstar"]

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

The day was dragging on as Ando could not pick a person worth selling the deathsticks to, is only intention today was to kidnap someone, and hold them ransomed till a large sum of credits were placed in a certain account number that he and maybe, and he used maybe with a slight tense in the words, a select few. His black cheap dress jacket was unbuttoned to reveal the white long sleeve button under. Black khakis came along with the jacket with some fancy black dress shoes. Swept black hair shifted to one side revealed the loops in his left ear while a orange stick hung from the inside of his jacket pocket. Ando took in a breath, turning around to move away only to interrupted by a man in something much more fancier than his own dress with a very apparent slave. Now this was someone Ando had been looking for.

His words were polite, but Ando felt something fishy, or maybe he smelt something fishy and it was the slave. With a soft nod at the man, primal eyes stared into the fancy pant's soul. "I've seen better day, though I suppose these kind of days are not too bad. Hiiro." Ando stuck his hand out to shake, his eyes switching to the slave as they devoured her. "It's days like this that make me happy we have such fine outstanding law abiding citizens. Really, I wish there was more of us out there. The scum these days. I heard they're selling deathsticks for two hundred credits now, they can be obtained anywhere now-a-days. A friend of mine got whiff of a rumor that a big supply of it came in, law can't sniff it out there where they are hiding it. That's gonna raise the demand of deathsticks, raising the prices, thus destroying us peaceful way of life."

"Oh those officials and their little drug wars. Won't they ever learn that by making it illegal the only one suffering is the common man? It's not those rascals selling them it's you and me. You know, I'm feeling a little rebelious. Deathsticks can't be that bad right? They're just hallucinogens, I'd love to prove a point and buy a few. Not to use or anything, but just to make a point. Two-hundred a stick seems a bit much but supply and demand is always a problem isn't it?"

Reverie went to say something but as he heard her draw breath he lifted his cane and tapped it on the ground silencing her. She remained in her place, not speaking. Anton's left eyebrow had a quick twitch of irritation but pushed it away to carry on his civilities. "How silly it really is, you seem like a respectable young man though. Hiiro it was?" Anton asked as he grabbed the mans hand and shook it semi-firmly. The strength was there but it was restrained as not to give away his species nature. Anton was taller but not by much, and this 'Hiiro' was quite the difference than what he was used to.

"What if I invited you over for some tea? Surely you'd rather discuss these more political matters somewhere more private. I've got a personal cruise ship at the dock. My guard will worry if I don't show up on time, so why don't you come with me? I could easily send you back after offering you some food, drink, and most importantly to all men of caliber, conversation."

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

Ando found himself in a odd situation of being invited to a man's private condo, the Atrisian himself knew what was up, but found it a little odd that a man of such caliber wanted deathsticks. The slave herself was even more odd. "They do indeed have a slight curious draw to them, I believe, though, I know where you find such illicit things for a far more value price. I would very much like to accompany you and take advantage of the hospitality you offer."

With a slight bow, Ando felt the shake of the man's grasp being something between business like and strong. Hmm, Ando thought, must be my lucky day. "It is Hiiro, Hiiro Dragolarstara. Please to meet you."

Hm, how interesting. Hiiro Dragolarstara, quite the complex name, perhaps a front drug dealers do need protection so he wouldn't probe until he felt threatened. Smiling warmly Anton turned and began to lead the way, his back to 'Hiiro' and Reverie behind the two. Making some small talk along the way Anton guided them both to the luxury cruiser where a soldier in full body armor and blaster rifle awaited outside. Upon arrival Anton offered his cane, to which the soldier inspected it before nodding and motioning them to move in.

"Now you let Hiiro here keep anything he has on him. Don't even pat him down, this isn't a terrorist he's my guest." Nadramie said very sternly to the man as he made a move towards the Asiatic man. Reverie stood waiting for the men to be situated, inside there was a lounge the size of a medium house. A red and gold carpet with a matte maroon couch forming a small square with the bottom side exposed. Anton sat at the head of this formation (|_|) and once Hiiro was seated a large table came from the ground. Reverie knelt down and began searching for spirits.

"Dragolarstara, my name is Anton Nadramie. I own a large mining industry, and make lightsabers for people. My business is taking off rather well with all the sith initiates eager to get out in the real world. My biggest ally is a king of his own planet and I have enough slaves to satisfy an oncoming army. I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. It's been so long since I found a man of some prestige. Please tell me about yourself!" He said very jovially, his voice was sly in nature but the words he said were sincere. Nadramie was gloating and he loved it, a true narcissist. The Biituian placed down two very thick shot glass styled cups with a taller design. Then she filled it with Namana Liquor, potent but tasteful. Not so powerful as to inhibit the men's banter but enough to perhaps loosen a tongue lightly. A tactical decision that Anton had made a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom