Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Golden Brothers [Mandalorian Battle Company]

Vevut_Vod.png
!!SIGN UP BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!

Nisha Decrilla

N
[member="Sokar Azad"]

Really? Are we really reduced to blatant disrespect for other peoples work? I'd have thought better of a staff member.

Progflaw99

[member="Malika Mantis"]

I was merely pointing out that there is also/already "The Golden Company", natural rivals of the Mandalorians - why was disrespect was the first conclusion you jumped to?

Nisha Decrilla

N
you're posting an ad within someone else's ad. You're being a troll, its a dick move ergo its disrespectful.

[member="Sokar Azad"]

[member="Beskadala Ordo"] - We share a (partial) name! That’ll make things interesting if our two company’s ever meet In Character. :)

I wish you good luck in the future, mate, and I’ll be interested in seeing what you’ve got in store for the boards down the line!

Asantas

The Doctor is in
[member="Beskadala Ordo"] Sign me up for one of the squad members (ill let you pick which squad i dont really care ) :p id offer to be leader but i dont trust my leadership skills.

[member="Khonsu Amon"]
No bother good buddy!~ Indeed, I look forward to our meeting in IC! (Also don't mind me I'm just infusing Mandos with some good old fashion 40K-ishness).

[member="Liset Vereen"]
Yaaaaaaaaaay!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom