Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The gambler.

"N-NAH, I'M AS HIGH AS A FETHIN' SPACE VESSEL! YOUR TRYIN' TO EXPLOIT ME!" He shouted, firing another shot into the air. He started laughing like a maniac. "WHY DON'T YA JUST TAKE OFF AND I'LL DO THE SAME! YOU STAY 'ERE, I'LL KILL MORE PEOPLE! A LOT MORE!" He shouted angrily. "YOU GOT TEN SECONDS TO TAKE OFF BEFORE I'LL KILL EVERYONE 'ERE!" He declared, grinning.

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
X'Svante had no real option in this as he didn't want to endanger all the civilians and this guy was beyond nuts. He carefully took a few steps back stumbling away from the other in annoyance as he held onto his leg as he made more distance between them. "Fine. But better keep your word of help me so." X'Svante growled making his distance further from the other holding his blaster still as he stared in the crazed gunman his position making a few steps back to make sure he didn't start firing again. He knew this was the worst thing to do right now.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He ceased fire, refusing to fire upon any civilians. "Aight, I want you way back! Like, down to the next block, alright? You try and attack, I'll kill these civies", He said, reloading his blaster rifle. As long as @X'Svante, also kept his word, he would not fire upon another civilian. "You agree to that? I don't wanna waste any more ammo cells", He said, grinning.

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
"Okay okay !" He holstered his blaster with a huff as he carefully turned around and left the immediate area walking as fast as he could to create more distance between them he did however notice some other civilians informing the soldiers to his presence as he was a little too obviously killing people around there. "Oh boy.." He muttered quietly as he took a few steps further and turned around as he decided that this was enough distance and dropped down on the floor holding onto his leg and tending to that for a moment. "Next time.. that guy is dead..."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He quickly slung his rifle, managing to jump to the other roof. He located the steel ladder, slowly climbing down. He groaned in pain as he hit the floor. He stumbled down the street, in a limp-type sprint. Quickly taking a right, grinning. The soldiers however, were too busy pulling civies outta there to try and stop Broorn.

@X'Svante

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
X'svante stared at the troops cleaning the streets and taking care of the civilians but something was bothering him. Where the heck did Broorn go !? The man gritted his teeth in annoyance as he slowly stood up taking out his datapad only to burst out in cursing and stomping his foot on the pavement. It got fried in the explosion and damaged. He could be able to salvage parts and data later but he'd had to be fast. He held the datapad close to him as he turned around to look once more before walking off. He'd get back at the man for this but right now he had bigger fish to fry.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom