Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The gambler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esAr0qGu2S4

He sat on the roof-top, humming joyfully. He scanned the streets, searching for his target. His walk turned to a sprint as he headed to the next roof. He dived, just managing to grab onto the next structure next to him. He quickly climbed up onto the new roof top, crouching down and removing a cigar. He lit the cigar in his mouth, igniting the blue spice packed into the cigar.

((You gotta listen to the gambler in the destriction over and over again while your typing or you can't join, lol)

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
"Another disappointment." X'Svante muttered to himself pushing someone aside with his shoulder as he tucked away the holopad with an annoyed sigh resting his hands on his hips as he stared at the floor for a while. So far he had been running in circles. Each new piece of information only put him further off his original goal. And this had been going on for about a week now. He was starting to question both the worth of it all and his own sanity for doing this. He let out another sigh before standing up and picking up the pace again walking down the streets , staring around but not really paying attention to everything as he was lost in thoughts about how he was going to find his goal now. And for that matter get some credits considering he'd been running on so many dead ends he could really do with some work. Often on his searches had he heard about crime lords paying good money. He would consider it so long as they didn't sell slaves. The other part of that is merc work which didn't really suit him all that much and last but not least ofcourse was bounty hunting but that was completely out of his street.

It all didn't matter that much he still had some credits on him right now and he was going to make good use of them.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

The night became deathly quiet, Broorn's face lost all expression. He removed his datapad, grinning. Every criminal knows, the secret to survivin' and that was to kill. He tapped on his datapad, scanning @X'Svante's. His "Pathfinder" arrow quickly flew out of his satchel, flying into the air, ready to launch. He was ready to kill 'em, but he knew when to walk away, there would be time enough for running when this man was done. He started humming again, removing his cigar once more, staring at his target.

(If you noticed half of this post I just posted is the gambler but to fit this thread....)

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
X'Svante wandered through the streets as something glowing caught his attention in the distance. He focused a little on it sure it was nothing. In the end he couldn't really pin point what it was. Probably someone with a strong alignment passing by. A Jedi or Sith probably or maybe someone he met before. At this point he couldn't care and he shrugged taking the datapad to hand staring at it as he tried to go over the steps he had done one at a time again to think where it all began again and where the last bits of information were pointing to. He paused in the streets as he stared for a bit longer. "I got it ! I know where that bastard is !"

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He continued to scan, before chrusing out his cigarette, and almost fading to sleep. The silence was broken as he launched the bolt, heading straight towards the datapad. As soon as he would launch, he would dive into cover, watching the screen on his datapad. He grinned, watching the scene unfold. He was planning to run but he had to wait, there was enough time for retreat.

((OOC: I've listened to the Kenny Rodgers: the gambler in that link around fifteen times.)

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
{Ooc: I couldn't listen to it. I don't like country I'm afraid}

X'Svante continued to tap away on the datapad as he had finally made a breakthrough. He finally got what he needed. A smile slowly appeared on his face as all the hard work had not been a waste. But he slowed down and his finger paused on the pad as he frowned. He jumped backwards quickly landing on his back as he rolled over the floor placing the datapad back where it came from and reaching for his blaster as he pushed himsef up from the ground staring around. He knew he sensed something. "Come out, Come out...." The blilnd man growled as he took a few steps forward his head raised to the sky as he questioned where the projectile came from.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He tapped on the datapad, grinning as his arrow flew back, but revealed his position. He quickly jumped to his feet, sprinting across the rooftop. He stopped at the end, jumping to the next roof that was only inches away. He continued to run, listening to the tapping his boots made as he ran to the edge of this structure, crouching down into cover. He turned back towards the roof, inhaling and exhaling heavily. Somewhere in the darkness, he prepared his weapon again.

(COME ON, YOU GOTTA LIKE KENNY RODGERS. YOUR LIFE WILL NOT BE COMPLETE IF YOU NEVER HEAR THIS SONG!)

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
"Got you you blighter ! " He hissed firing a few blaster shots into the air towards the rooftops. Damn so close but not close enough. He whistled sharply to get the people their attention. "OUT OF THE WAY WE HAVE AN ASSASSIN ON THE LOOSE ! " And with that he created chaos as everyone started to scream and run around. Using the distraction he created he ran with a group of people towards the last building he saw him run towards examining it and seeking any way to climb up. None was found directly ofcourse as he cussed softly taking a few steps back pressing his back against the wall holding his blaster close. "I'M GIVING YOU ONE CHANCE, STEP OUT NOW OR FACE DEATH." The blind man squinted as he saw an aura burning somewhere on the roof. Atleast he knew where he was but that still gave him no chance to get up there as it was just a ball of colors for him at the moment.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

(Ooc: Pffff hell no !! XD I can't stand it ! )

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
{Ooc: Now that I do like since it's of my time period xD}

The blind man his expression became filled with despair as he saw the thermal detonator hit the streets close by. "GET DOWN !" He shouted loudly jumping in the opposite direction but he was too slow getting himself partially caught in the radius as he cursed loudly gripping his leg as pieces of debris had cut his leg. He took a deep breath raising the blaster and firing at the aura hoping to pierce part of the building and hitting his assaulter. But it was when he spoke and a better focus of the aura that he knew who was on the roof. "I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL BROORN. BIG MISTAKE ! BIG EFFIN' MISTAKE YOU WOMP RAT !"

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He gripped his shoulder tightly as a blaster bolt pierced his shoulder. "NAH MAN, WE HAD NO DEAL!" He shouted back, pulling out his last thermal detonator. "WANT ME TO CHUCK DOWN ANOTHER FRIEND?" He shouted, quickly activating it. "I'LL BLOW THIS ENTIRE STREET TO HELL!"

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
If there was ever a time X'svante was hoping the force would help him it was right now. He aimed his blaster to the hand holding the explosive. If he was lucky enough he could shoot his hand making him drop it either killing him or atleast making him come down here to fight. The issue is that he would much rather just run away but with his leg like this he had not enough time. A moment of brief silence and calm washed over his face as he fired a single shot hoping that the force would help him. But since he didn't actually trust those skills he started to crawl away as fast as he could assuming he would fail anyways.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

The blaster bolt struck his hand, sending the currently activated thermal detonator flying down to the streets. He now quickly tapped on his datapad, sending the "Pathfinder" flying towards a fleeing man. The arrow pierced the man's skull, sending him to the ground, lifeless. Broorn sent the arrow back, allowing it to fly back into his satchel.

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
"Ah son of a bla-" He shouted loudly as he heard the explosion as he got sent flying even further on the streets landing further down the streets on the pavement with a thud and a pained groan. "Oh yeah... never trust the force." The pained man growled carefully trying to sit up before dropping down knocked out for the moment as he was still aware of his surroundings but unable to respond or react to anything at all. Well that's what he got for being the 'nice guy' and letting that scumbag walk the streets still.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

(New themesong of this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LJ_yZh93oU)

He chuckled loudly as he heard the terrified screams of civilians down on the streets. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED ME, MAAAAAN!" He shouted, grinning. He managed to unsling his sniper blaster rifle, steadying himself. He took aim at @X'Svante's chest, attempting to fire a inaccurate shot at the man.

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
The first shot missed him. He was lucky to have actually hurt the man his hand and shoulder a little atleast. It took that single missed shot to wake up again and quickly grab his blaster rolling to the side to dodge another one as he pressed his back against a nearby building as he groaned shaking his head to get the haze off. "I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND FOR WHEN I KICK YOUR FACE INTO THE PAVEMENT !" The blind man shouted in response running his fingers along the back of his head as he felt a stinging pain. Blood ofcourse. His blood for that matter. The man turned around staring at the wall trying to focus as he got a good idea of where he was sitting taking his time to walk around the building to find some alley or anything connected to the other building.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He continued to fire upon civilians with his rifle, before firing two shots at @X'Svante, which missed him by a mile. He continued to fire, shouting angrily. "IMMA KILL Y'ALL!" He shouted, continuing to fire upon the civilians. "I'LL KILL YA, JEDI!" He shouted once more, firing another shot. "MAYBE IF YA LEAVE THE PLANET I'LL REWARD YA WITH A QUICK DEATH!"

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
X'Svante had made his way around the building taking his blaster and leaning to the side as he searched for a good point to shoot. It was open and gave the other the option to fire back but he would have to take that risk. He took a deep breath to steady his hands as he fired a few shots towards the other to harm but also to get his attention away from the civilians. "You're as dumb as you are ugly friend, Why would I be a jedi !? Have I EVER drawn a lightsaber ? "

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"MAN, DIDN'T YA SEE? I'M HIGH ON S-SPICE!" He shouted, diving down as the blaster bolts came flying towards him. He was not going to take a risk of getting shot, even if he was high on spice. He let out a long sigh, grinning. "YA DROP THAT WEAPON I'LL LET YA HAVE A GLASS OF SPICE BEFORE I KILL YA!" He shouted, firing a warning shot into the air. "I GOT PLENTY OF AMMUNITION TO GO 'ROUND!" He declared, pulling out another cigar before quickly lighting it.

@X'Svante

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
"No thanks ! Spice is bad for the body!" And you're the living proof of it. The male moved a little forward firing another set of shots. "How about we duel it around ! Just you and me face to face. First person to win gets the kill." Maybe he could even reason a little bit with the druggie. How did people even go about their days. Heck how did a person aiming to kill people go about high.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom