Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gambit of Malice

Isis was set to duel her former apprentice who always wanted to become a sorcerer of the dark side, a sith sorcerer. As she arrived to the arctic region of vortusa earlier in the day she smirked and waited nearest a tunnel where the planets dangerous creatures live, as she waits there she watches for the tell tale sign of her apprentice coming forth to the planet so she can show him she will always be his superior.

As she waits there she wore her all black outfit made up of mesh pants, with a black athletic turtle neck and knee high high heeled combat boots, with her sabers equipped to her hips and back. As she stands there she waits patiently for Naefas to arrive, it's funny since it will be the newly resurrected Darth Menace against her old apprentice Darth Naefas in the blistering cold of the frigid arctic region, funnier how he never learned cryokinesis from his masters so she would show him what its used for, and defeat him while doing it.

His ship flew over the cave, and the ramp of it was opened. Without waiting, he already stepped out of the ship, lightsaber in hand to see his old Master at the mouth of the cave. "Isis Fontana." He said as if he were trying to spit and speak at the same time. Though he why would he spit with his helmet on? That would only fill it with filth.

With his black robes over his head, he ignited his lightsaber and pointed it towards Isis Fontana, and fell into the Shii-Cho stance. "Have no fear, Isis. You unleashed my potential." His words carried through the distance between them and behind his mask, he was grinning. "I will set you free." And with his free hand, the force blast flew from his hand and went straight towards her, threatening to simply vaporize her on the spot.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Smirking as he showed her he was just as brave as she was by dropping from a ship, she remembered her old flame and the fact they would halo drop from ships all the time whenever on a planet and into the thick of battle.. as he dropped to the ground her eyes began to glow with an icy hue as she activated her cryo abilities and her organic hand had ice cover it and half of the arm up to the elbow.

As she waited she smirked more at him as she held her position and glared at him as he spoke, she was more experienced than he was but she knew of one of his abilities that she would avoid at all costs... as he stood there she received a vision of his wave and as he sent it she leapt into the air high enough to avoid it and flipped and started her own decent as she catapulted herself toward the ground and slammed her fist into the snow filled ground causing her own force push to have the effects of a wave that blew the snow into the space between them and caused for minimal sight.

You have grown in power.... she sneered as she grabbed her saber baton of from her hip and waited patiently for him to make a move on her, she would use it if she needed to. As she waited she smirked at him and held her hand out with the snow laced spaced between them and sent a lightening arc at his right shoulder and then gathered the force and sent a force throw at him.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He seemed to just step around the force lightning, and flipped into the air, performing a cartwheel to avoid the force throw and he landed. Igniting his lightsaber he force sped the rest of the way to her, bringing his lightsaber from over his head, down to her shoulder to try and split her in half. He knew she would block it and when their lightsabers locked he whispered in the cold air, "you are still as weak as ever." He said before he stepped back and deactivated his lightsaber.

He leaped backwards away from her and pulled his Sith Sword out of it's sheathe. "Behold." He said, brandishing the lightsaber. "The power of a Sith King!" And he pointed the Sith Sword at her and when the lightning formed from his elbow down, it was conducted by the dark side of the Sith Sword, it was carried through it as the blade seemed to come alive with the lightning, and then it burst from the tip straight to her.

With his free hand, he summoned and bent the will of the Force to him and wrapping the Force around her pulled him into the torrent of lightning.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him come at her she smirked and ducked and rolled fast out of the range of his strike, she was not one to take this lying down and she would not be baited to block when she could use her experience to give her the upper hand and find an opening, as he grabbed her with the force and started to pull her into the lightening she smirked and glared at him as he did this she held out her hand and gathered the force once more to bring herself some leverage.

He had her so far but she would break his focus and her most powerful ability would allow for her to break his concentration, as it was she was focused and intent on causing damage.. as she focused on his leg she summoned the dark side to herself and focused her mind more and began to close her hand into a fist as she focused her crush on his knee cap which would cause him great pain if he decided to ignore it, it would also make him carry himself with a limp from now on.. as she focused she stared coldly at him and watched as she drew nearer to the lightening and braced herself in the force.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

She was truly silly if she thought she could just crush his kneecap. From his physical enhancements, armour, and his power in the dark side, with a little conscious effort, he dissipated the Force from his leg, before it was in fact capable of breaking his leg. He wasn't going to fall to his former Master, that wasn't the way of the Sith.

"I am a Darth for a reason." He said, as the force lightning crashed into her, though with his free hand he continued to pull her, as if fighting the Sith Sword's torrent that wanted to throw her away, while he was dragging her through it. Until it got to the point where his hand wrapped around her throat, and he squeezed for a moment before throwing her over his shoulder to the side, and he was already turning to face her sprawled form.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Focusing herself on the lightening she grinned at him as her body passed through the lightening and she quickly worked to enhance herself enough to resist the more brutal effects if it, she knew what lightening did so she was not going to be felled by him. As she remained being pulled and then thrown she closed her eyes and allowed the dark side to fuel her even with a numbed body and flipped in the air and landed on her feet.

You seriously think I would be felled by you, apprentice she sneered at him as she stood there and fought for her body to return to normal, she was partially numb but other than that alright... as she looked at him she sighed and started to use slowly breathes to control her body and to try and focus on making her body to return to its original state, she was not healing herself but fueling her body with the force.

The only issue is you have been around the sith empire too long, you should never judge your opponent as you seem to wish to she said barely above a whisper so he would need to strain to hear, as she stood there she smirked and used her force speed to propel her forward and ran at him with the speed of a force user. drawing closer she waited for the last moment and began to spin toward him and activated her own blade right before slashing at him with it while sending force throw at his leg.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He held the Sith Sword in his hand and blocked the swing as it came to him. Their faces were close though he said nothing as he growled while their blades were locked, but then the her attack through the Force brought him to the ground, though he let himself lean backwards and roll with it so that it brought him back up to his feet. "Do you remember when we slept together?" He said, sounding innocent though the face that she could not see was a mocking one. "I knew you wanted to do more than just...warm me up." He said with a chuckle, trying to goad her into making a mistake with his lie.

With his free hand he released another force push, a weak one, one that would only distract her for a moment while he leaped into the air with the aide of the Force and brought his Sith Sword down upon her to try and split her in half.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Hearing his taunt she sneered and chuckled and then felt his minor force push but what he did next was make a mistake. Quickly gathering enough force for a powerful throw she sent her own wave at him and watched then just for kicks she ducked and rolled away just in case he somehow had the ability to resist her throw, she would not be goaded into doing something stupid.

You might have the power but I have the experience apprentice she hissed at him as she stared coldly at him and adopted a mocking and wry smirk as she waited That is all you will ever be, never the master.... always an apprentice she goaded back at him as she stood there and kept her focus.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He let the Force carry him backwards and away from her. When he landed in the snow he rolled backwards and back up to his feet. "And yet I am a Darth and a Sith Lord." He said with a toothy grin. "What are you? Dirt underneath my boots." He said and he formed a force shield over himself and started to walk towards her without a care in the world.

"However you are mistaken. I have the experience. While you hide underneath rocks and no doubt wander the brothels you work in, I was fighting the war." He said and his speed increased in his advance, until he came close enough to start building up momentum in his attack and bringing it around to his other hand, a quick hand swap, to strike at her leg.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

His hand swap was expected, so was his goading... she didn't have the time to pay mind to his senseless ramblings and idiotic remarks and she would not allow him the leisure of irritance, she would however allow him to make a mistake.

Wars? and which would that be? she asked as she batted his hand away and stepped to the side where she quickly built the force inside of her body Is that the one where an idiotic dark lord tells you to jump and like a loyal hound you ask how high? she goaded back as she smirked at him and brought her saber in a quick swipe of his arm and then doubled out of range.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He swayed around her strike at him and wrapped the Force around her. He reached and grabbed for the power from his Sith Sword, and the Force constricted around her in a powerful grip. He wondered if he could break her just from doing that.

She could say she was as experienced as she wanted, but in the end, Darth Naefas, the Sith Lord was the superior one here when it came to power within the Force, and when his gaze set upon her, he advanced slowly, until he was suddenly in front of her and bringing his Sith Sword around, he tried to bring it over her head with the flat of the blade to knock her out simply and efficiently.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Seeing as he was setting her up for a fall she quickly resisted the force wrap and locked eyes with him with a menacingly look on her face, she twirled her baton in her grips and sneered at him...

You can think of me as a whore all you want, but we both know what is truly going on... I have never slept with you nor anybody they think I have she responded in kind and walked around him waiting for the time to attack.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He didn't even look at her as he circled around him. "Come here and let me change that." He said, still not turning to face her moving body. He would wait until she struck at him, there was no point in arguing verbally, when he could strike her down faster than he had the Yuuzhan Vong upon Dromund Kaas. "Join me if you are truly powerful enough, Isis Fontana." He spoke the words bitterly, as if he were doubting her intelligence, as if she wouldn't make the right decision in the face of their duel.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sneering at him she smirked from under her sneer and preyed on him with her eyes and glanced at his figure, he was more muscular now. maybe she couldn't take him, however the end result might be she was determined to protecting her own freedom and the hordes interests. She was their general and she would not desert them, not this time and not like this. She abandoned the Jedi, the sith and even the Fringe... it was all over disputes and her own moral compass but she still held to the fact that one day even she could be saved from the horrors she had seen.

Her Kwi had to be put down due to being too badly tortured and her own soldiers she brought with her from the fringes had to be executed due to them turning on her, so far she had to deal with a lot and now her own apprentice had turned on her. This was all too much, the sith code made for apprentices killing off their masters when they no longer could teach from them but this situation was different, this elected knight, her former apprentice wanted to enslave her and not kill her and she would not allow it.

As she focused her mind she sighed and responded in a more commanding voice I would rather suffer a thousand deaths than to join another sith empire she spoke the truth and found it was easier to say than she thought it would be, her emotions toiled on regret but her calm mind set for the ice breaker and found it was easier to leave this all in the past but what made it hard was the fact she felt something here... something different.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He remained unmoving except to turn around and look at her. "Then we can remain in secret, our relationship." He said with a grin to her. "You hold feelings for me. It is true, you proved it on Korriban." He said with a toothy grin. He knew it, she knew it, she couldn't deny that fact. And he was quite certain she still felt the same way. "Be mine, Fontana."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Chuckling at him as she now stalked back and forth while glaring at him with a killer intent and a sudden raging fire in her eyes her own hair fell down over her shoulders and she was enraged he was accuse her of having feelings for him, truth is she did but she would not admit it... No he was a fool for thinking of her as a whore, and she would not admit it to him or his puppets, she sighed more out of serious anger and continued to stalk back and forth out of blind rage while controlling her temper.

Her eyes glowed the icy hue again and her arm and hand had the ice thawed off it, it returned to normal and she looked to the world itself with a feeble attempt at being passive.. yet she was a soldier, she knew no other life and definitely not a life of what he wanted, she was of nobility and was of a warrior race that could be described as a cousin race to mandoorians, her blood ran ripe with taung ancestry and her DNA ran heavy with the blood of a warrior.

Getting herself to calm and focus she chuckled and looked back at him as she stared intently at him with a killer instinct in her eyes You and I both know that wont happen, not now not ever... dont try and hide your intentions, I wont be surrendering my freedom to you she hissed at him as she held her position as her noble title and defined rank for horde military.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

"You think I would enslave you?" He said, his voice soft. "If I wanted to enslave you, you would be in chains by now." He said with a cocky grin on his face. He didn't doubt his capabilities, and ever since he was an Apprentice he knew he could beat her. "You think I want your freedom? Keep it." He said with a wave of his hand as if he didn't care. "I have armies at my back, ships. What do you have? The Yuuzhan Vong? Please." He said with a strained chuckle.

"I killed their Warmaster on Dromund Kaas. They are traitors to the very people they joined in arms with. They will deceive you, and you will be dead within the year." He said with a smile. "Join me and fake your death." He said, and he drove the Sith Sword into the snow and took of his helmet. Dropping it to the floor, he opened up his arms as if to embrace her. "Join me. And the Republic will fall. Your enemies, will die. I am of a dying species, the origin of the Sith, you would let that die? It is what you are. Sith." He said with a shake of his head.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sighing as she watched him and felt the never ending fracture happening, she was torn between her duty to the horde and her feelings for the true race of sith... it wasn't ever an easy thing falling for the enemy but she had done it somehow... thinking it over she smirked sadistically and dropped her weapons to the ground and sighed her mind to calm as she stared at him.

I will never turn my back on the horde, I will never leave them unless they fall.. but for now my feelings remain true, you do anything to move against us and I will cut you down where you stand she spoke with love but also authority as she stood there We keep this a guarded secret and I will see what I can do from the inside of the horde...understood? she remained calmed and collected as she spoke and watched him closely.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He looked her over when she dropped her weapons. He wrapped the Force around the Sith Sword and pulled it to his hand. Once it came to his hand, he shoved it back into it's sheathe and looked at her, then back at the cave where he obviously hinted at something. Without evening turning back at looking at her he walked to the cave entrance, and deeper until he reached the depths.

If Isis Fontana did follow him...He would make sure they stayed in the depths for the next few hours...

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom