Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gambit of Malice

Watching him she smirked as he entered the cavern and pulled her own weapons to her and deactivated them and hooked them to the back of her armored pants, she smirked even more and followed him knowing where he was going, inside this one cave there is a well of heated water and she had a feeling the cavern wasn't chosen by accident.

As she walked with him she uncontrollably swayed her hips and walked behind him as they entered into the darkness of it, the only light is from the ice walls and the ice crystals that lay above their heads, her mind focused and her emotions controlled she followed him willingly.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

When they had finished, and they had become a sweaty mess on the floor, and their clothes were acting as sheets for their naked forms he looked at her. He was leaning on his arm, supporting his head while he looked at her. "I will not harm the Horde." He said finally, in response to what she had said hours ago.

He was making no moves to get up yet as he watched her. He brushed his lips over hers before he rested a crimson hand upon her face.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching as he spoke she sneered at him and then smirked when he brushed her face with his hand, her mind focused and intent with aggression but calmed and collected.. she sought balance within herself, she sought answers but what she didn't expect is that she would find both.

As they laid there she watched him as she controlled her own breathing and slowed her heart and kept herself focused while trying to read him, it was difficult but she cared not for whatever his intentions were since she for the moment was satisfied... among the jedi she sacrificed herself for the greater good, it is a past she would love to forget, but as a sith she sacrifices herself for the galaxy as a whole, not good or bad... just cold.

As she remained lost in though she looks to the water and sighs and collects her own thoughts to finally piece together old but faded memories, the ones of her and twin were long gone and she felt she had to give him up... he was her first love but surely not her last.

Turning her attention back to him she smirked and responded in kind I know, or trust rather, that you wont... because if you did it would force me to act against you she said to him as she stared into his eyes and kept her focus up.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He grinned at her and stood up. He was already placing his robes back onto his body, while he watched her naked form become revealed upon the floor, at his feet. "We should return to the duty of our factions." He said, tightening his sword belt with a quick pull.

He picked up his Sith Sword and shoved it into it's sheathe and smiled a predator's smile at her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Rising and dressing she smirked at him as she watched him dress as well and put on her own clothes, she sighed and glared at his predators glare and walked closer to him and allowed for a more commanding tone of voice If I find you're playing me, I will have no remorse for the horror I will put you in... long as you stay faithful I will be your queen, loyal and dedicated.. but if you ever try and hurt me. Naefas I will end your life among the shadows, understood Vod? she said in a sinister voice while staring dominantly into his eyes.

You cross me and you will find that to be against a Vortek is like to be trying to combat a god she said and then walked around him and headed back to the entrance of the cavern.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom