Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galaxy...it needs more Jorin

NAME: ARC-052

CALLSIGN: Dish

FACTION: Galactic Republic

SPECIES: Genetically Altered Human Clone

GENE TEMPLATE: Cody Jorin

HEIGHT: 6'0

WEIGHT: 180 lbs

EYES: Green

HAIR: Dark Brown

SKIN: Tanned Caucasian

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

+Proficient with explosives and hand to hand combat

+Spectacular with heavy weaponry

+Superhuman strength, speed and reflexes

WEAKNESSES:

-Hyperspecialization of the subject has made him useless outside of his standard commando role

-Completely incapable of operating without orders

SHIP:

BIOGRAPHY: There isn't, wasn't, and never will be much to tell about Advanced Recon Commando Fifty Two. Born from a vat and aged at an alarming rate, he was flash trained, and augmented all within the span of two to three months. His life has been short, brutal, and filled with nothing but death and destruction. Unlike other ARCs, given leadership roles, Dish showed a knack for complete and utter destruction. He liked the chaos, perhaps a bit to much. In response to this, he was assigned to a unit which had destruction in it's name; HAVOC squad. Needless to say he's rather happy.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Doc"] MAN all these fabulous clones just popped out of nowhere today! :D

I was waiting for you to say something like that sir, made my day.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

@[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

There is plenty of mes to go around everyone, but one Jorin per person.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Cody Jorin"] Shusssssshhhhhh Jedi first. S'okay.

I still love you all.

I mean what? O__o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom