Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galaxy...it needs more Jorin

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Calen Derics"]
Captain%20America%20understood%20that%20reference.gif

Calen Derics

C
@[member="Akodya Mune"] I'm glad you do!
@ARC-052 "Dish" You will never shoot me, and if you happen to get a shot off on me, I wont be effected. (if everything adds up right)

Calen Derics

C
Its easy to dodge shots when you are a vampire and run at speeds that can match a speeder, then add that I am a force user. sorry bub. :p

Calen Derics

C
Yes I do? I own a few of my own and have been shooting since I was 7, As a force user, we have a "sight" or spiedy sense that warns us of danger, thats how Jedi and Sith can block blaster bolts and attack and block at very quick speeds. Move quick enough, and in every direction, and you can avoid bullets. and who said I was coming towards you?

Now to refrain from filling up your Bio with hate posts and whatever else, if you wish to discuss this more, PM me. If not, Then I will leave this thread and leave you alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom