Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Gladiatorial Arena

AGTSV6w.png
The Galactic Gladiatorial Arena is recruiting!!
Do you fancy yourself a Gladiator? Maybe you just love gambling? How about hunting for large, dangerous creatures?​
Here at the Galactic Gladiatorial Arena, we have something for everyone!​
The Galactic Gladiatorial Arena is a group that arose for one sole purpose: to provide entertainment to a galaxy that is separated by constant war and conflict. We offer a wide variety of jobs that should appeal to the masses - and if they don't, then come and watch a gladiatorial match!​
For further information, please visit our group page!​
linebreak-1-ID-64bb5ee9-3fc4-4e20-f57a-6fcc02d43622.png
So, as it said above The Galactic Gladiatorial Arena are currently recruiting. First off, I'd like to point out that WE ARE NOT A FACTION!! We are simply a group that offers side-activities and entertainment for the masses. We are totally neutral and will not be involved in any conflict outside of the arena unless it is necessary. This means that you can be part of this group while prioritising your other major/minor faction.​
Now, onto my second point.​
We are currently seeking somewhere to establish our first Arena - and we are hoping that someone could offer us somewhere. So, if you have anywhere that you think would be suitable - please reply below and we can be in touch.​
Thank you all!!​

Formorta said:
I need to test my gun on something big, you had me at dangerous creatures.

[member="Riktar Tei'ram"]

Reks Yarroq said:
A bounty hunter free here, I can help you find rare creatures and why not maybe participate or gamble, Trandoshans love the credits and a good fight

[member="Riktar Tei'ram"]
Awesome! Welcome to the Arena!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom