Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Federation [Interest Check]

Synthia Fellstarr

S
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

It's risky, but, as a minor faction the Galactic Federation of Planets will operate as the Galactic Federation Fleet, operating out of Osseriton. It is close to Iron Empire, FO and GA, but, the symbolism of being near the core - the traditional home of democratic governance is key.

At least that's the idea.

I suppose on some level I should be jealous of the competition, but this seems like a really solid and well thought out proposal based on a theme I myself find personally appealing. I wish you the best of luck with this, and not just because its a Jedi friendly democratic faction. That being said, I look forward to potential diplomatic opportunities in the future! :)

Synthia Fellstarr

S
[member="Jorus Merrill"]
Thank you very much! Always appreciate your opinon!

[member="Tanomas Graf"]
Yes I'd say so. Lightside democratic faction inspired by old EU New Republic (and other scifi governments like Free Planets Alliance from legend of galactic heroes, or earth federation from gundam :p ).

[member="Delila Castillon"]
Aaaaaahhhhhh. It would be so awesome to have a veteran character like yours on board! I'd be so excited.

[member="Zark"]
Indeed. I even remember your interest check thread! Looking forward to working together!

[member="Lily Kuhn"]
Thanks!

Synthia Fellstarr

S
[member="Delila Castillon"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Myles Skyreaper"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Lily Kuhn"]

I will be starting a thread that will act as the Bizz Summit and the Galactic Federation Fleet launch thread. If you know anyone else who would be interested in this faction and are a good fit for it please feel free to inform them.

Stay Tuned!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom