Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Federation - Advertisement | Q&A | Interest Check

Eve Amelia Zambrano

E
Faction%20Banner_zpsrxrkhmnn.jpg
GF%20Symbol_zpstk46jxas.png
Separator_zps6eyq2ayw.png
Born in the shadows of Iego, the Galactic Federation was formed with only one desire - to bring harmony and order to the galaxy. After having seen factions rise and fall yet the war never ending, the founders of the Federation came together with a united wish for a better galaxy.​
Yet what the founding members consider peace and love is far from the galactic standard idea of them.​
GOALS OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION
To give Chaos a new government to challenge old ones.
To bring back the feel of a civil war in the galaxy.
To erase OOC drama and bring penmanship and creativity to SWRP: Chaos.
To bring the galaxy a new opposing force.
To start new interesting storylines.
To unite people who feel they don't belong to any current Major Factions.
HISTORY OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION
After the age of Yuuzhan Vong Empire, the first federal force called Galactic Federation of Free Alliances was born. Being similar to the Galactic Republic in its beliefs, it soon became a dominant force in the galaxy. But empires soon made its way into the galactic scheme again, making the government of Galactic Alliance collapse on itself.​
The Galactic Federation Triumvirate was soon born again in the galaxy which had seen enough empires rise and fall. The triumvirate seemed to contain everything a successful force had to have, consisting of a Jedi Order, a Galactic Alliance and an Empire.​
And soon it was forgotten as an aftermath of the Four Hundred Year Darkness.​
In the seemingly eternal chaos caused by factions warring and mysterious phenomena taking place every once in a while, people have had enough. Random civilians received a Holonet mail in 844 ABY, an invitation to join the creation of a new government on the neutral planet of Iego.​
The Galactic Federation was reborn once again.
THE CORE OF GALACTIC FEDERATION
The Galactic Federation is built on three pillars.​
#1 - Order
Order is a thing the galaxy hasn't seen in a while. It is an essential part of the faction's ideals at restoring harmony in the galaxy, but the ways of achieving it are often as mischievous as Sith's and as corrupt as the Republic's.​
#2 - Political & Galactic Involvement
Even though the faction may not have the best set of civil rights, it holds political ones on a very high level, believing all people should be able to make their opinions heard, no matter whether the government would actually listen to them or not. Same goes with people being involved in the overall galactic scheme.​
#3 - Family
A member of the faction shall not see a fellow member just as a stranger, but as a family member, as a friend; that in order to stand together and united in this chaotic galaxy.​
HIERARCHY OF GALACTIC FEDERATION
Governor-General
Standing tall above others as an elected head of state of the Federation, the governor-general of the faction has near-absolute power over it. Governor-general is the leader of the faction's military forces, as well as being the head of government.​
Field Marshal
The next in command in the military forces of the Federation is the appointed field marshal, controlling all armed forces of the faction and also having direct control over the faction's research and development industry to produce more weapons and to make the existing ones better.​
President of Assembly
The one ruling over the legislative body of the faction (which is the Federal Assembly) is the president of it. He is an elected official of the government, having been chosen by the people of the faction alone. The person holding this position is tasked with the everyday politics of the power and regulating the assembly.​
Herald Supreme
Serving as the leader of the force-sensitive people of the faction is the Herald Supreme, being elected by the High Council of Heralds. The person in this position deals with the success (or failure) of the Herald Order, as well as the social and welfare matters of the faction.​
Rank%20Title_zpshyexvvba.png
Herald%20Master_zpsrcv2jnku.png
Herald%20Knight_zpsmzfjf1s9.png
Herald%20Padawan_zpsvbxwof3n.png
QUESTIONS?
Ask them in this thread.​

Eve Amelia Zambrano

E
Thought I'd actually reply to the posts.

[member="Connor Harrison"], I try to do my best at these things. All else depends on the members of Chaos.
[member="Darth Valtryx"], thank you!

Very interesting! I like it... I *might* (emphasis on might) be very tempted to make a character for it!

Partly because I really like the idea of a more political faction, and also because I really like the name of "Herald" for a force order. No idea why.

Maybe, the Galactic Triumvirate can become a sub-faction if this goes major? It would be a really smart move, and would combine the resources of two iconic factions. [member="Razer Sin"], you should really consider that option, since the Triumvirate is supposed to be secret secret right?

CONSOLIDATE! :D

Eve Amelia Zambrano

E
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

That is an option and it's one I shall take a look into in the future. Thank you for the kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom