Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Empire; Vanquishers of Charros IV

Tanomas Graf

T
l6JB39W.png
The smoke has cleared away from the skies of Charros IV to reveal the victorious Sector Group Unification chasing away the remains of the combined Jedi/Hapan battlegroup. With the help of the brave men and women of the Imperial military; the Galactic Empire formally declares victory in their efforts to remove the tyrannical regime imposed on the Charros and Bimmisaari systems by the Silver Jedi Order.

Unable to put down the foundations for a prosperous Imperial-controlled government in the region, the Empire has settled by providing necessary humanitarian aid to those damaged by the war and subsequent 'scorched earth' methods invoked by the Jedi after abandoning their garrisons.

With a dreaded Sith-Imperial bloc forming in all corners of the Galaxy. The Empire's finest look on and accepts the truth:

This was only one battle in a predictably long and destructive war.

(OOC Note: This is satirical propaganda.)

Thank you all for participating in the Empire's first invasion! Both sides did amazingly well and I'm as surprised as anyone at the results. Hopefully, both the GE and the SJO can write with one another in the future!

Great effort on all parts for both sides of this battle !

Congratulations to the victors and to all others I applaud your contributions to another excellent read here on Chaos.

Well done guys !

:D

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Congrats [member="Tanomas Graf"] and all your team - good job. Also, I'm proud of all my SJ writers who took part. Thanks for an entertaining read!

See you back in the galaxy soon....we will have our vengeance, in this forum or the next.

giphy.gif

Might be a little late, but Charros was one of the few salt-free ground battles I've witnessed.

Also unlike virtually all other invasions I wrote in, Charros was an invasion where there was little dueling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom