Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The G.L.C needs you!

Galactic Liberation Collective.
"Whit broken chains we will forges are future."
1-photodune-447915-breaking-chain-s-e1358973100399-595x200.jpg

Watt is the G.L.C?
The galactic liberation collective is a volunteer army/organisation of people whose goal is to stop slavery and oppression wherever they find it.
Watt do you need to join the G.L.C?
The only thing you need to Join the G.L.C is the will to fight slavery and oppression.
Watt will you get fore joining the G.L.C?
SpectrePortrait.png

( Liberator armor, the standard armor of the G.L.C's elite ( and pc's))
The satisfaction of making a difference, the chance to fight lots of slavers, you get to freely use any tech available to the G.L.C.
( if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in any way you want.)
Join the G.L.C today.

Guys lets keep this clean and nice.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] she was just trying to help him. She probably had no prior knowledge of [member="Regor Laxvan"]'s situation. and [member="Lord Eclipsion"] is just informing her of that.

Matreya

Valeria Aetani said:
[member="Regor Laxvan"]
I wasn't aware, I thought you had rushed it out. If you ever need help proofing, let me know.

Good luck. :)
Off comment, apology, offer to help...

I nominate as the best admin.

vegeta___i__m_just_saiyan_by_lorddarknus-d4p4lq1.png.cf.jpg

It looks good [member="Regor Laxvan"]

There is a lot more on the board here with Dyslexia does take some getting use to how things are wire for us but it can be done.

Also you know Maya is only a call way. If you need some extra power.

[member="Valeria Aetani"] It is oke, im used to it, also thanks fore the offer.
[member="Lord Eclipsion"] thanks fore explaining it to her, you saved me from having to explain it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom