Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future of the Black Empire

Should the Black Empire forgo becoming a major faction in lieu of becoming a subfaction of the First

• Yeh

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Na

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Mehbe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dark-sith-lord-empire_zpsx9hggwgd.png
Gradually my desire to create, lead, and maintain my own major faction has waned since I first created the Black Empire and began to prepare for that moment. So I've been mulling it over in my head, talked with some other peeps, and I came up with the idea of renaming ourselves to something akin the Black Order and becoming a subfaction under the First Order. ICly we'd operate as a semi-autonomous vassal state, able to utilize the First Order's equipment for ourselves but we'd be unable to initiate a rebellion. As a benefit we'd bolster the First Order to better combat the threat of the Galactic Alliance, and hopefully work together to dismantle the Alliance completely.

I know there was a lot of hype for us going major, but I personally see this as a better alternative to me just getting burnt out trying to do this on my own.

[member="Alaenera Celralis"] | [member="Alarice Zambrano"] | [member="Arkaitz Zambrano"]
[member="Atheus"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]
[member="Darth Banshee"] | [member="Darth Eversor"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Darth Malleus"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"]
[member="Darth Pryde"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Evaelyn Zambrano"]
[member="Flora Burn"] | [member="Harley"] | [member="Heim Avendahl"]
[member="Isamu Baelor"] | [member="Jansal Corego"] | [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
[member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] | [member="Kael Vendar"] | [member="Mala Fost"]
[member="Mór-rioghain"] | [member="Micolash Paarl"] | [member="Mitth'urst'almiti"]
[member="Moravian Zambrano"] | [member="Pravus Zambrano"] | [member="Prince Morbach"]
[member="Raoh Logarius"] | [member="Sabik Dhami"] | [member="sabrina"]
[member="Seras Goto"] | [member="Skesk Drirzy"] | [member="The Gray Assassin"]
[member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Vessel of Carnifex"] | [member="Xenro"]
[member="Xis"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"]

If you had more help, aka me splitting things in half ic and ooc, would it make you more willing to go major?

I don't see our characters ic'ly becoming the First Orders vassals, considering it was done with the OS and failed. I say I help you ooc to help things run smoother and give it a month or two. If it doesn't work out, vassal it is.

hmm I changed my mind again, while I like the FO and hope to work with them, we are very different.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] if you do feel burn out, we can always ask someone else to step up and be fo and deal with salt for a while.
You still be in your ic postion.

Not voting because I am not sure yet if Abyss will become a official part of the BE, but seriously don't do it. From what I understand the BE And the FO have totally different ideals and values behind them and I feel like it would feel super forced to fusion both factions into one. Also they are not even sith, they have their own weird order of darksiders what IC should create a lot of tension between the two groups (well that actually sounds like fun lol.)

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Hey man, don't burn yourself out. That poodoo will not get anyone anywhere. Still, I cannot say I see the ideals First Order and Carnifex aligning. Is peace even in your repertoire?

Oh hey, a new post in the discussion.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

I agree with him! We have the opportunity to become something better and as a subfaction to another group robs us of what we can achieve. Plus.....self growth is far better than dictated growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom