Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future[Death Watch]

She smiled as Ra left her, satisfied with both herself and Death Watch itself. They had come a long way in a very short time, and in the coming weeks they would go even farther. Her hand settled on the map before her, eyes shifting towards the galactic core. There was still quite a bit of planning left to do, enough that it would take her a few days to figure out exactly when and where they should strike.

The target was already set though.

"Alright." She said with a stretch. "Let's meet back in five."

The other men at the table gave her a nod, some scooping up their helmets, others simply leaving them there. "I'm gonna check around the camp."

They gave her a nod. None of them had needed an explanation, though she could see that a few of them appreciated it. Death Watch was meant to follow one person, one person alone, the one they dubbed the 'Secret Mand'alor'. That wasn't Sera, no, that title belonged to another. Yet they still looked to her for leadership, for guidance. She knew that that meant, knew what it entailed. There was difficulty in the task, but at least part of her thought that she was up for it.

At least she hoped so.

Standing outside a cavern Saarenin looked down at the datapad noting the entrance. On an outdated map it listed a mining facility being in the area. If they could find it that would make up the first half of the mission. While such a facility would be ancient it would be a cleared out area for them to start. Reaching down into his pocket Saarenin pulled out a glowrod activating the tool so he could cast light around him. A dim red glow surrounded the Afriel as he approached the entrance to the mines.

Staring into the entrance was like staring into an abyss. Almost as if at any moment a creature could come out to attack him. Perking up his ears the Mandalorian put his hearing to use. Afriel could hear up to 70 thousand hertz better than an average human so as he tuned in Saarenin could hear many things. The chirping of birds in the distance, the breathing and heartbeats of those that had been chosen to accompany him on the scouting mission. And even more so the footsteps of a being bigger than himself, the breathing signified human, Saarenin had been focused on listening so long Ra Vizsla nearly snuck up on him. That’s what I had been hearing. He thought slightly reassured.

“Yes, if the map is correct this area here had been a mine used decades ago, just about stripped bare.” Without any further hesitation Saarenin stepped into the gaping cavern holding his rod out adding to the light cast by Vizsla’s lantern. “Hmm, so tell me what clan are you from? Why did you come when called?” Saarenin was curious why some of the Mandalorians had answered the call when put out. What had brought this group together and why had it only just happened.

[member="Ra Vizsla"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom