Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Freebird | Asteroid Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE FREEBIRD
ASTEROID CORVETTE

nLT2g1N.jpeg

iOmDM64.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a home base for my wayseeker.
  • Image Source: ArtStation
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Force crystal allows for heightened battle meditation from the chamber that it's stored within.
  • High defences.
  • Unique hangar space uncommon in vessels of it's size.
  • Being made from a hollowed out asteroid, the vessel can be confusing in combat. It may be unclear to the naked eye where the top and bottom of the vessel is, causing disorientation.
  • The vessel, being constructed in out of an asteroid, can blend in well with space debrees when the internal systems are shut down.
  • Highly manuverable.
  • Sensor jamming capability.
  • Hidden from mass detectors.
WEAKNESSES
  • Detectable through the force due to the crystal on board, making it visible to Sith, Jedi, Skywalkers, or any other force sensitive navigator.
  • Lower on-board armament to allocate for hanger space.
  • Slower due to the outer shell being constructed from a hollowed out asteroid.
  • Force-nullifying tech may dampen the or completely stop the effects of the force crystral.
  • On board sensor jammer is indiscriminate, confusing friend and foe alike.
DESCRIPTION
The Freebird was once an unnamed experimental vessel developed by Kuat Drive Yards with the intention of being a stealth oriented corvette constructed within an asteroid. The idea was that the vessel would have a natural outer shell over the hull proper, making it more difficult to spot by the naked eye. The ship has increased defenses and manuverability, with systems installed to make it more hidden to enemy sensors. It's slower speed would be counteracted by its capacity to transport starfighters behind enemy lines, having an onboard hanger capacity unique to the size of vessel. The vessel would never see any large production, as a rogue employee stole the vessel with the intention of selling it to the Dark Empire. The vessel would be intercepted by Jedi Wayseeker Shem Spinner, who would take the vessel for himself. A notable later addition to the vessel was a Force Crystal, which gives the vessel some unique properties with the drawback of detection by force sensitives.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Shem Spinner Shem Spinner

Very cool, and I love the design. I see it is one point above than balanced. My problem is, I can accept the +1 if the sub has a significant weakness. But this ship doesn't have one. I can't accept the Force suppression/nullification as significant weakness, because to this, the enemy has to be on the ship.
Because of these, I would like to ask you to add to the sub a really significant weakness or modify the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom