Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Free People's Militia Advertisement

Morlin Varrock

"It's never a trap! Why's everyone so paranoid?
Hey guys,this's gonna be my first faction,so i'm really gonna need some guidance.Anyway,i'd really like to form my own ragtag rebel type group to combat the First Order,so y'know. I plan on doing tons of threads,and such. If anyone's interested,you know where to join. But why don't I give a real advertisement?
AHEM,
My faction will be based upon preserving freedom as much as possible. This means,defending planets under it's name,promoting Democracy,and using politics to get others to ally with them. If anyone likes this idea,or just wants to help me make this a thing,then please feel free to join.

Morlin Varrock

"It's never a trap! Why's everyone so paranoid?
[member="Nyx"]

Well,it'll be similar and different to the Rebel Alliance,we'll rely a little more on hit-and-run attacks. And when we do actually attack,it's with one fleet. You see,we have designated fleets. Defense Fleets,and Main Fleets. Main fleets are our big ones that go and attack,Defense fleets are simply there to defend planets,and normally consist of smaller ships and fighters. But again,i'm open to suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom