Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fox, the hawk, and the droid

Hey all! Alexis here. New member and looking for some new people to thread with. I don't have all the time in the world, so I can't sign up for too many threads, but I'm excited to see if there's anyone out there wanting to make some amazing stories. I have three characters set up. A Sith, en ex-Jedi turned mercenary, and a droid who wants to rule the world! I'm looking for anyone interested in seeing these three in action, but specifically looking for a Sith and a Mandalorian for my main two.

Clara Cole: Sith Acolyte. I already have a master lined up as the player brought me to this site and therefore not looking for any sort of training threads. What I'm looking for is someone to go on adventures with and maybe some random missions. Clara is young, hot headed, and very friendly (a friendly Sith?!?!? What!!). She comes from a religious sect of the Darkside that worship the Force like a God. Clara hates the way she was raised and dreams of becoming a true Sith warrior so she can make a name for herself.

Clovis Lighthawk: Jedi Mercenary. Brought up in a noble household, Clovis was taught to do no wrong. He has a strong sense of truth and justice that must be met no matter the means. He is swift to action and believes those who have wronged others do not deserve a second chance. His rash actions got him kicked out of the Jedi Order, but since he does not believe in mindless killing either, it thus separates him from being a Sith. Clovis only kills when he believes it necessary and never does so for enjoyment. For this character, I am looking to hopefully find some Mandalorians to roleplay with. With their warrior spirits, I see him fitting very well into their culture.

Stormageddon: Dark Ruler of the Universe. Scrapping Droid. SP-22 was a simple trash droid that was given advanced hardware to cause a distraction in a plot against a Hutt family. But the plan never came to fruition and the droid was kept offline for some thirty years. As such, the malware in his system corrupted his circuits and now he believes he is an all powerful killing machine but lacks any real skill. This character is literally Claptrap from the borderlands game, and I'm just looking for some wacky and fun roleplay adventures that'll make me/us laugh.

Send me a message if any of these sound interesting, and feel free to tag others whom you think might also be looking for some new friends too.
Thanks everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom