Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Founding Fathers

Mauda

The Mauda Spire
6a73f32fe76694a1eba40f232d8e78e4.jpg

Orex stood facing out a window. His eyes scanned the ruined Manarai Mountains. Yet when he looked upon them, he didn't see destruction, or history. He simply saw Potential. Gazing at the rubble and crater-ridden hills, he thought on the Galaxy. Compared the two. The Mountains were static, never moving and pockmarked with holes. The Galaxy was much the same. Static, never moving on from its endless conflict. Pockmarked in the blemishes of ignorance and dogmatism. But all that was going to change. And if it didn't, why did he even exist?

The Garbled chatter of the I-APE-A's began to fill the room, their dialect sounding strikingly similar to Nihilus'. What they were saying Orex would never know, but having sensed the arrival of both [member="Demitry Draskovits"] and [member="Ravenous"], he assumed they were communicating the status of their whereabouts. Finally, he thought. He did not turn around, only continued to gaze out into the landscape, contemplating.

Ravenous

R
Ravenous walked through the pristine corridors of the spire his long cloak dragging behind him as he turned the corner to see two what seemed to be protocol droids standing guard to the room he was instructed to report to. He stood before the droids who immediately placed their hands in front of him to verify that he was who he said he was. The mumbled some indistinct garbage reminding him of the presence that resided inside of his head alerting him to the similarities in their voice patterns. This was a trivial matter as once the two were done talking they parted as to let the man through.

He walked into the room to find Orex gazing out of a window looking down on the destruction that laid below. He walked forth and stood on the mans left side glancing at the carnage that had been left from constant battle. At this moment he began to play his famous long game as the minute he stepped into the room he felt a ripple in the force another being who possessed power such as theirs.

"I didn't sense it before but now that i'm here....I can feel it. This has been a encounter long overdue, For more than one reason alone."

He reached out in the force attempted to commune with this new being only to be met with a hunger kept dormant for over 4 millennia. The power that emitted off the two was almost too much for Nihilus to resist but he managed.

"The call for change is strong but it can be the call of a dead man."

[member="Orex Mauda"] [member="Demitry Draskovits"]

Mauda

Orex turned his head slightly as Ravenous spoke. Before Orex answered, he paid attention to how the Force behaved between the three. It was immense. Their powers were similar and evidently, when placed together in the Trio it almost was now, it was nothing short of Godly. Once Demitry arrived, Orex could only imagine what energy would fill the room.

"Dead Men are those that failed to Change, Ravenous. We will change this Galaxy, and when we are gone, we will have died not as Men, but as Gods"

Orex inhaled briefly then waved his hand towards the table behind him.

"Sit. The other will be here soon."

Orex returned his gaze to the Window.

[member="Ravenous"]
[member="Demitry Draskovits"]

Demitry eventually arrived, his hood pulled over his head. A shadow was cast over his face, but large bags could definitely be made out under his eyes if one were too look. As he walked through the corridors, he yawned and glanced around. He hadn't expected a meeting, or whatever this was and was caught unready for one. When Demitry finally strode through the doors into the room with both Orex and Ravenous, he dropped his hood. His hair was tangled, and his skin looked paler than before. He took a seat opposite Orex, taking a moment before finally speaking. "Well... What was it that you called this meeting for?" His hand lay idly by his lightsaber. He'd became quite flinchy and paranoid recently, afraid that an old Jen'ari member might attack him for whatever reason.

[member="Orex Mauda"]
[member="Ravenous"]

Mauda

Orex turned around as Demitry entered the room. There was a ripple in the Force as the three came together and the energy of the trio snapped into place. It was an intense feeling that Orex chose to ignore as he took a seat at the table. His eye moved from Ravenous to Demitry, studying them both until he finally spoke. A click in his Mask and an inhale,

"Good to have us all together finally. I'm aware you two have not met and I hope this doesn't cause any problems. But we are all on the same page so I'm sure there won't be any conflict" Orex leaned back in his chair, his back upright.

"The First Order are all but gone." A Holomap flashed and appeared above the table. The Map depicted all systems and the influence clouds of their respective Empires.

"4 years ago, they controlled roughly a third of known space." The map displayed the First Order's influence in 852ABY.
"A year later, they controlled less than 2% of the Galaxy." The Map switched to a later date, showing the First Order's influence covering only 3 systems.

Orex allowed this to linger in the air for a moment before continuing.

"The Republic was subverted and destroyed. Core Planets are under the control of a new government. Splinter factions have been birthed in the wake of the First Order's demise. This Galaxy is in Chaos, scrambling for recognition in the void of power." He looked at both of his former students, now soon-to-be leaders, with a serious face.

"I have spoken to both of you separately about what change we will bring. Now I speak to you together. There is no better time than Now to bring about that change, and we must do it with swift, absolute motion. Sat here today are the Founding Fathers of this change. What we discuss now will become the future of this Galaxy. So. Let us discuss."

Orex had leant forward during his monologue and now relaxed, sinking back into his seat again.

[member="Ravenous"]

Ravenous

R
Ravenous sat comfortably in his chair his eyes reverting back to their natural brown color. He removed his hood and shoved hair from in front of his eyes. His hands folded on top of the table that sat before him, He listened to Orex taking his words and formulating his response strategically. He gave a brief glance towards Demitry making a mental note of his appearance and force signature. Ravenous felt next to no sense of rivalry between the two at the moment a feeling he believed may possibly come back to haunt him in whats to come.

"Well the galaxy is drowning in a lake of ignorance and has been suffering from a deprivation of technology other than that used for war. If we want lasting change the galaxy must want to change itself, so in my opinion we should start in that field once we gain stability in our cabal's structure."

Ravenous sat upright as he spoke using hand motions to help get his point across it was a facade of his but an effective one. His eyes flickered between yellow and brown as internally his mind and soul went through a battle of allegiance, something awoke in him that corrupted his thoughts it was terrifying but nothing new these days.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

A very valid point that Orex had not yet fully considered was put forward by @Ravenous. Change must come from the inside out. DId the Galaxy Want to come under the totalitarian rule of the Galactic Empire? No. That's why they fought back. To force a Government on an unwilling people is begging for rebellion. Orex looked blankly towards the middle of the table, thinking as he spoke.

"A valuable point, Ravenous. We cannot simply plow through these systems, destroying monuments to ignorance and proclaiming ourselves their saviour. We must be measured, manipulative. These people are stuck in their ways, not knowing what is best for them. We are, but they don't know. We must persuade them through means other than brute force. But that is much easier said than done. The common psychology is a deceptively complex one to change.."

Orex slowly brought himself to a stop and looked up at [member="Demitry Draskovits"], concern in his face.

"Demitry, I sense your exhaustion. Have you slept?"

Demitry listened to them, clearly confused as of what was happening. He hadn't really bothered to read or find out what the meeting would be about, and naturally was confused. He ran a hand through his hair, glancing up at Orex. "I haven't, no.... Been quite distracted and I'd like to see the mask again if possible. Last a bit longer, I cowered out immediately last time." He frowned, disappointed with the memory of himself. He eventually noticed Ravenous, his eyes trailing up him suspiciously

"Who's this?".

[member="Orex Mauda"] [member="Ravenous"]

Mauda

Orex lifted his head slightly as he listened to Demitry.

"Ah.. Yes. Do as you please"

He then leaned forward and placed his hands on the table

"This is Ravenous. Formerly a Sith Lord. I brought us all together without notice as I wanted to see how you reacted to eachother without former thought. Nobody has been killed yet and I hope this continues until after the meeting."

Orex looked to Ravenous and waved his hand towards Demitry,

"Ravenous, this is Demitry. Formerly Jen'ari. I hope you two don't have the same introduction as we did on Alderaan.."

After introducing the pair, Orex felt it necessary to clear some confusion.

"Without repeating what I said minutes earlier word for word. We are the Fathers of change in this Galaxy. This meeting today is simply to discuss how we feel we should proceed. We are an equal government and although I was once your Superior, I am no longer. I will not make the decisions, We will. There are many things we need to address, some at a later date. But fundamentally, we are together to lay the groundwork for our future. So, if we are done with the niceties of introduction, if we are aware of eachother and perhaps even comfortable, perhaps we can proceed?"

[member="Ravenous"]

Ravenous

R
Ravenous looked at [member="Demitry Draskovits"] as Orex introduced him. He was following along patiently until one word was said. Jen'ari...It was an odd encounter hearing this now as in his earlier days he probably would've waited for the right moment to strike and blow them both out the window Orex for bringing him into his presence and Demitry for joining what he saw as a FAKE Sith empire. Although he has grown since then and his views on the Jedi and Sith have changed drastically and whether or not it shall benefit him in the future remains to be seen.

The fact that the man didn't sleep was concerning but investigating his creditably would have to be reserved for another time. Ravenous' eyes glew bright yellow and a ear to ear grin stretched across his face.

"Well we have a foundation for conquest but we still will definitely need a army and for their credit i believe the CIS Has the right idea with a droid army. However ours should be far superior to theirs while still mass produced."

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

"Well"

Orex leaned back in his chair,

"I'm 4 years ahead of you."

Orex swiped the Holomap away and replaced it with a live camera feed. What flashed up between the trio was a dark image of a vast chamber. Within that chamber stood seemingly endless lines of Tall. Dark Figures.

"Beneath our feet are thousands of highly sophisticated Droid Bodies. These Droids aren't flimsy metal sticks like the CIS's backbone, these are much, much greater. But they are currently only bodies without a brain. The Brain I have been developing is only a prototype and is not yet ready for use. But it will be soon"

[member="Ravenous"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom