Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Forging of Ijaat and Kot (open to All Mandalorians and Silver Sanctum Jedi)

Location Mandalore, Outside of the Tal'verda home.

Objectives Kick the crap out of Death Trap and acquire Beskar

Purpose Development Thread for Rykers lightsaber hilts.

Active Characters Ryker Tal'verda and Death Trap (old gladiatorial droid constantly rebuilt by Ryker)

Post count 1 / 10

Snaaap hisss The twin training sabers in the young Togrutas hands came burning to life as he stood in a defensive stance, His tiny eyes narrowed and locked onto a ratty old Combat droid. The droid itself having been pretty much rebuilt by the boy whose main focus now was to survive long enough to destroy the droid. The boy was ready, Barely noticing the Blaster burn on his right shoulder, A lucky shot from the old droid...... "You got lucky last round Trap! This time I'm taking you out you old rust bucket!

" Only in your haziest dreams meatbag!" Vocalized the droid as it readied the old stun Blaster in its cold metal grip, Visual scanners locked onto the young boy. Without a seconds hesitation the droid sprang into action firing multiple shots at the tiny red boy. . "Die JEDI SCUM!!!!!" Screamed the droid as it bolted to its left behind a pile of ald droids...

PEEEW PEEEWW PEEEEW PEEEEEW

He cleared his mind as the droid spoke, His eyes almost closed as the droid fires four stun bolts in his direction. With a quick flourish of the blade in his left hand two of the bolts deflected, one smacking into a nearby tree and the other smacking into the side of his house....No doubt alerting [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] inside. The other to bolts whizzed by as the young Padawan tucked and rolled to his right side and quickly back up to his feet with his back pressed tight to the tree across from the droid...... "Come on Trap.....Your not still mad that I cut your arm off yesterday are you? I put it back on!??

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] / [member="Doctor Azure"] / [member="Ijaat Akun"] / [member="George O Rourke"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie was inside feeding little baby Galaar. Such a greedy little thing. Every time she went to set him down, he wanted to be picked back up. He ate so much. It was exhausting for her. Still, she was nearly always smiling now. The tiny blue infant was her joy. She took great pride in feeding him, bathing him, changing him and nurturing him. It was the same pride she had for Ryker. Maybe motherhood really suited her.

Something blasted into the side of the house. Rawnie detached the child at once, and set him down in the wooden cradle. He immediately burst into tears. For the moment, she'd just have to allow it. She snatched up her rifle and ran outside without coat, hood, or even boots. It was only after she realized that it was not, in fact, an attack, that she also realized that she was absolutely freezing.

"RYKER TAL'VERDA!"

She looked behind her at the fresh scorch in the cabins outer wall, then looked back to the boy. Oh, he was in trouble!

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Location Mandalore, Outside of the Tal'verda home.

Objectives Kick the crap out of Death Trap and acquire Beskar

Active Characters Ryker Tal'verda and Death Trap (old gladiatorial droid constantly rebuilt by Ryker)

Post count 2 / 10

He had no idea that his Mother was now bolting out the door to their cabin as he turned from around the tree and ran full on towards the worn out old droid, Intent on dismantling the blasted thing. He locked onto Death Traps form just as the droid stood from behind the pile of droid scrap, stun Blaster aimed towards Ryker as he fired off a three round burst towards the boy.

PEEEWW

TZIING

PEEEW TZZIIING

PEEEEW

The boys left hand brought his glowing saber around at a downward slash, Knocking the first bolt down into the snow with a sizzle. The boys right arm raising his saber to hover at face level just in time to send to second bolt back to strike the old droid in its right shoulder.... And the third bolt slammed into the boys chest and sending him crashing to the ground with a painful groan, His training sabers deactivating as the slipped from his hands and slid across the icy ground......His attention having been broken causing him to lose his focus as his Mother had yelled his FULL NAME...... "Poodoo " He swore, knowing he was in trouble as he lay limp I'm the snow trying to regain his ability to move...

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] , [member="Doctor Azure"] , [member="George O Rourke"]

Lor was watching with interest as his elder son practiced with his lightsabers. It was pretty clear that Ryker was a pretty good hand with the space wizard weapons. From his vantage point, sprawled on the roof of their cabin, the Chiss saw enough to be impressed by both his son and the patched-up droid. Then one of the bolts hit the wall and Lor winced. Another wince as he heard his wife's shout. And then a sigh as Ryker got himself stunned.​
"Well, that happened. Maybe I should- Wait, nope."
There was Rawnie with her rifle... in her pajamas. That was a pretty good sign that he shouldn't get involved.​
Meanwhile, Galaar stopped crying as the sudden flash of pain from his older brother subsided into annoyance and a tiny bit of fear. His own frustration flared up, though, as he tried to wiggle himself out of the crib. Stupid bars, being too close together for their occupant to wiggle through. How dare they not let him pass?! His little fingers grabbed at the air, but all that happened was that his favorite rubber ball fell into his crib. Oh, well. At least he could play with that.​
[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] | [member="Doctor Azure"] | [member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

George jumped into his YT-2400 and headed off to Mandalore. One of the students of the Academy had returned home to construct his lightsaber after finding some crystals in the most recent mission. George was off to check on his progress and lend a little bit of knowledge to the youngster.

On his arrival the boy lay on the ground, with what appeared to be his mother... In her pyjamas? Oh well. From what George had heard he was quite the hand full. As George landed the ship nearby he quickly bounced down the ramp towards the youngling. "Hello there little Ryker, what happen to you?" He spoke with a smile as he made his way over to the boy. Lightsabers dangling from his hip. George had never met Rykers parents before, so this was quite the awkward first meeting. "Ahh Hello there Ryker's parents. I am Knight George O Rourke from the Silver Sanctum Coalition. I am here to check up on little Ryker here." He said with a smile, trying to hide the awkwardness in his voice.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The blonde let out a long stream of threats to ground the boy, and a ton of 'what were you thinking?'s and 'I am disappointed's and 'you should know better's, all in mandoa. She was in full mother mode. She aught to smack the boy for this and send him to bed without supper. It was what any other Mandalorian mother would do. But for now, she stuck to just shouting, even as he was stunned. Stupid combat droid, blowing holes in her cabin. Like they could afford to repair it right now!

That was when some... other blue person stepped in. Rawnie was stunned. Who-? Oh, right. His teacher. Why had she not met the space wizard before? She felt herself blush, mostly because she was not wearing her armor. Made her feel vulnerable. Especially in front of a space wizard. They said they could see right through you.

"...Ryker, inside. Now," she snapped before turning her attention back to the Jedi, "It's best you join us inside. It's a very cold day. Lor'ika!" She shouted again, looking up to the roof, "I know you're up there. You come inside too. I'm making tea."

[member="George O Rourke"] [member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Lor jumped down from the roof without even trying to slow his fall and quickly squeezed Rawnie with a smile. Before they went inside, he dropped his voice to a whisper and held her close enough to hear.​
"I'm trying to figure out how much of the swordplay is magic and how much I can do by reflex. Ryke's great at it."
He gave his wife a quick kiss, and then followed her into the house, raising his eyebrow at the aqua-colored Nautolan.​
"Mornin' mister Rourke. If it ain't too much of a bother, I don't think anybody in the village would be opposed to somethin' along the lines of a practice bout."
[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="George O Rourke"]

Location Mandalore, Inside of the Tal'verda home.

Objectives Survive Rawnie's wrath and hopefully acquire Beskar

Active Characters Ryker Tal'verda [member="George O Rourke"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

Post count 3 / 10

Slowly dragging himself to his feet, He dusted the snow off of his tiny body and scooped up his lightsabers. He spotted Knight O Rourke standing beside his mother and began to grow a bit nervous....Why was the Knight here? Was he finally going to be expelled for stealing Master [member="Connor Harrison"] 's ship last week? Had something happened to Zak and Theo? His mind raced but he soon cleared it and lowered his head as his mother scolded him. He understood every word of it, And was disappointed in himself.

"Im... I'm sorry Mother...I was practicing my Forms and it got out of hand...Are you and Galaar hurt? He hated disappointing Rawnie after all she'd done for him. His tiny head stayed hung as he clipped his sabers to his sides and finally looked up again and over to Knight O Rourke with a smile and an awkward shrug..... " Welcome to Mandalore Master and meet my Parents......Rawnie...My Mother and my Father.... " His words trailed as he looked for Big Blue, He could feel his presence close by but could not see him, Till finally he jumped from the roof and sauntered over to the group.... "Ahhh there he is....My father Lor....he's a doctor " And with the introductions made Ryker slowly made his way into the house to check on his brother before he angered his mother any further...

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] | [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] | [member="Doctor Azure"]

The situation turned out fairly well. As predicted Ryker was in trouble. No doubts there. But his parents seemed friendly and weren't overly surprised that George had shown up. However the look on Rykers face when he saw George spoke volumes. Puzzled, as to why the Knight had come to see him this day. Either way it was cold and the invitation to come inside was one he accepted. "Thank you." He replied graciously as he bowed.

Before he could enter the house Rkyer's father came down from the roof. A blue person, much like himself. Just more human like... Like Grandmaster Heavenshield. Only blue. It was interesting. Anyhow he spoke to George, very quietly. But loud enough for him to hear. "Nice to meet you. A practice bout hey? If you are up for it. Sure, but please explain how you want to do this." He replied, he did not shy away from a bout. However it seemed that they were two very different fighters. George a Jedi and Ryker's father? Well George didn't really have an idea, but being in Mandalore, anything was possible.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie took her husbands kiss without a word. She was still annoyed. But for now, she needed to swallow her annoyance and see to their guest.

"We're alright, Ryk," she answered the boys conerned question with a deep sigh, "But look at the house! You think I have time or credits to fix it? Before winter?"

She turned on her heel and went right back inside. As soon as she went through the door, little Galaar was crying again, begging to be picked up. She smiled and put on a birikad, a baby carrying harness, and plopped the little one into it on her back. She then went immediately to the stove to start making tea. The baby happily played with her hair behind her, tugging on it.

"All this stress is going to give me an aneurysm..."

[member="George O Rourke"] [member="Ryker Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor gestured to his long coat and his jet boots, which a stranger might have simply passed off as odd aesthetic taste on his part. But, in reality, he was wearing most of the suit of beskar'gam he'd managed to make himself after several weeks of sweating away with the Tal'verda armorsmith in his forge.​
"All this metal an' armorweave ain't to make me look pretty, bud. I've had a few Jedi and Sith take a crack at me this last couple 'a years, and this beauty's held up all through it. If you can deal it, I can take it. Or dodge it."
Sure, his little speech sounded arrogant, but he felt pretty justified in his confidence. The boots had certainly carried him through a hell of a lot of fights, even before he'd reinforced them with beskar.​
"Anyway, I'll fight with whatever ya want me to. Got my slug-pistols, throwin' razors, and Hell only knows what else. Might even have one of those glowsticks lying around in the back. Good practice for me, whatever."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="George O Rourke"] [member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Objectives Survive Rawnie's wrath and hopefully acquire Beskar

Active Characters Ryker Tal'verda [member="George O Rourke"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

Post count 4/10

Just as he turned the corner to head into the house he heard the sounds of the combat droid crashing through the salvaged droids as it came at Ryker in a full on run. In this introductions of his family to his Master, Ryker had completely forgotten about the droid who he personally programmed to kill himself. As the droid made a beeline for the young Jedi he quickly grabbed the old Blaster rifle from his Mother and leveled the sights onto the droids face and firing off three consecutive bolts, All of which made quick work of decimating the droids head. With the droid now little more than a twitching smoking piece of scrap metal the young Togruta handed his Mother back her rifle with a smile.

Now inside his warm home he followed his mother and baby brother into the kitchen where he pulled a small stack of cred chips from his pouch and held them out to his mother as he stated..... "I made this fixing some droids back on Voss and I want you to use it to get the roof fixed Mama " By Mandalorian customs he should be referring to her as Buir.....But dammit she was his Mama and he dared anyone to try and convince him otherwise...... "Besides....I'd never want to disappoint you or Lor.....And especially not my Galaar

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] | [member="Doctor Azure"] | [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

"Interesting. I have the force, you're welcome to use what ever you like." George trusted in the force. It was going to be an interesting battle. George had faced many enemies. Large and formidable, smart and thoughtful. But this was different, this wasn't a horde of Vinterbound. Nor was it troopers of the Primeval. This was Ryker's father. But hell, it was a challenge and George was ready.

He pulled the pair of lightsabers from his belt. Igniting them both simultaneously. The Green and Blue blades hummed and glowed. The snow was falling, but George was concentrated on his opponent. The cold was biting at him, but he took no heed. For man across from his was his primary objective. What will he use? The first thought running through George's mind. Blaster? Needles? Whatever else he has? Deciding not to take any specific form for now he waited lightsabers at the ready.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Yes. An Aneurysm. She was going to get one. Little Galaar chewed on her hair. If he had any teeth, she might be worried about him chewing a piece off and choking. But he didn't. She prepared a pot of tea, looking down at Rykers feet.

"Set the credits on the counter," she sighed, "Thank you, Ry'ika. It will help. Now, go take off your boots, and call me Buir."

She could understand his reluctance. It was difficult when you grew up being told about 'mommy and daddy'. She understood... but being called 'mama' was just uncomfortable to her. Having a gender specific term...

She poured the hot water over the tea leaves, set it on a tray with tiny ceramic cups, and went out... only to see her husband and their blue guest missing.

"Ryker? Where is your father?"

[member="George O Rourke"] [member="Ryker Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

Objectives hopefully acquire Beskar

Active Characters Ryker Tal'verda [member="George O Rourke"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Ordo"]

Post count 5/10

Smiling brightly he quickly tossed the chips onto the counter and skipped off happily into the den where he would flop onto the floor and play with the chest plate of Rawnie's old Beskar'gam. One day he would have a Beskar'gam too and then he'd be a warrior just like Rawnie.

He could see Lor and Knight O Rourke chatting outside, though he couldn't tell about what. When Rawnie entered the den and asked him where his father was he just smiled and happily pointed outside towards where the two men stood.

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Outside. Rawnie sighed, taking the tray of tea to the sitting area. She set it down on a lot table, pulled little Galaar out of the carrier and held him in front of her. He was blowing bubbles now, still grabbing a fistful of her hair. She sat down with him on her lap, sighing.

"Ryk? Do you... want to keep that?" she asked awkwardly, looking at the ruined armor, "I can't really use it anymore..."

What else could she do? Melting it down weakened the metal, and it was beyond repair. She could maybe sell it for scrap, but she wouldn't get much. And little Ryker seemed to enjoy it.

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Active Characters Ryker Tal'verda [member="George O Rourke"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Ordo"]

Post count 6/10

He was delighted, He'd been needing some Beskar to forge his saber hilts from, And Rawnie's armor meant he could feel close to his mother no matter where he happened to be. "Can I really?!!!? Oh Buir! Thank you thank you...now I can make my lightsaber hilts!" He exlcaimed happily as he jumped up still wearing the upper half of her Beskar'gam and ran over and gently hugged his mother, careful not to hit her stitches.

"Now I got to get to a forge and have them smithed" The tiny Togruta beside himself with excitement as he let loose his mother and bolted out the door wearing his new armor, And as he passed by his Father and Knight O Rourke he yelled to the Nautolan..... "You wanna come and watch the Beskar Smith forge my saber hilts Knight??

Lor was loading up his guns and taking inventory of the rest of his weapons, as well as appreciating the lovely colors of the Rourke guy's lightsabers, when Ryker came crashing out of the house with pieces of beskar on him that looked like plates from Rawnie's wrecked armor. At least somebody was happy about that. He imagined his wife was probably not ecstatic, but he'd talk to her about it later.​
"Saber hilts, huh, Ryke? Better make sure they're long enough that you won't grow out of 'em."
He scooped up his little space-wizard son in his arms and grinned at the Nautolan Jedi.​
"Gonna need to take a rain check, I guess. We've got a speeder, so we can come back for your ship later."
[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="George O Rourke"]

Post count 7/10

Ryker screamed and giggled happily as Lor picked him up into his arms, Ryker holding onto his father tight as they headed towards their land speeders. The boys excitement showing strong in his voice as he spoke... "Yep yep, Mama...I mean Buir gave me her old armor and im gonna forge it into the hilts for my lightsabers Papa " As they headed to the speeder Ryker excitedly motioned to Knight O Rourke, Hoping the Knight would join them and lend his knowledge of Saber crafting.

Once they had all entered the speeder they finally took off. Moments later they arrived at the forge belonging to the Mandalorian known as [member="Ordo"] , Where Ryker would get the man to help him forge his hilts. The man knew he was coming so the Youngling strolled into the forge with a happy smile and handed Ordo the Beskar chunk and the torso armor of his mother's Beskar'gam..... You ready to do some smithing Mister Ordo? he asked happily, anxious to get started

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] | [member="Doctor Azure"] | [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

As the young boy ran out of the house, clearly excited. His father's concentration changed. Rightly so, his son had been gifted with his mothers armour by the look of it and Ryker was ecstatic. As George lowed his lightsabers the battle was ended. Or post phoned. "That sounds good to me." He replied swinging his blades around as they extinguished and the hilts returned to his belt. George was also excited to see the work that little Ryker had done pay off. It reminded him slightly of himself when he got his first lightsaber. Was an amazing moment.

George was a little bit behind Rkyer and his father and Rkyer was motioning for George to join them. And he did just that. Quickly making up the gap between them he was right beside them as they made their way to the speeder. He had a quick glance to his ship that sat not too far away. He would be back for it soon. He would also be back with Rykers new lightsabers. Something he was quite excited about. "This is a special moment for your Ryker, and there is no better way to be surrounded by your family for this special occasion. I'll assist if necessary but, this too is a test. I am sure you'll nail it though." George said with a big smile as they were almost at the speeder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom