Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The force will guide me

Kiran Arlos

K
Space
Near Roche

An red alarm sounding off for a few seconds as Kiran did his best to fix the problem as the young man's vessel or fighter you could say, as it fell out of hyperspace. "See if you can fix it from their?" Kiran inquired to the astro droid that had accompanied him on this venture. While some would ask why Kiran was out and about of Iron Empire space once more that was easily answered. Kiran had traveled to a great deal of places and had met many different people. However as he had lingered in Silver Jedi space for a time as well as Commenor he had grown attached to a few people there as they had grown to be friends or in fact just people that he wished to be around.

Arisa Yune an individual whom had only been in contact with for a short amount of time and had only met on a occasion or two. Kiran in his own right felt that she could help him with what he was going through. Perhaps help put his mind at ease and also provide some training in the ways of the Jedi.

Kiran wasn't the type that had hoped to have one Jedi trainer, as he knew there were so many different ones out there. If he wanted to gain the knowledge that he hoped to obtain he would need to learn from various people no matter how long it took. It just so happened that he caught wind of her Arisa nearby from a source or two and he opted to make his way out here to seek her guidance once more.

However it seemed he was stranded out here for the time being until his vessel was fixed if it could be at all. And one of the two options were available. He would either die out here or perhaps his emergency message could be reached by someone, anyone.

"Emergency message 213. This is Kiran Arlos, I'm stranded out here in space, I'm sending out my coordinates if anyone hearing this could lend a hand. It would be greatly appreciated." The message was sent and now all he could do was wait and as the astro droid worked, he did his best to see what he could fix on his end. Kiran wondered why this always happened to him. However dire the situation seemed, there was a small smile on his face.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

The Force worked in mysterious ways. Just about the time that Kiran found himself stranded in open space, Arisa was running laps through the sector in one of Slayn & Korpil's newest offerings, the Bobcat. A speedy interceptor especially designed for long-range patrols across systems and sectors.

While returning to the Roche fields at the end of her run, she received the distressed call on her long range scanner. She was quite surprised to see that it was none other than Kiran Arloss, an IE soldier she had bumped into on several occasions through joint missions and training sessions between the Iron Empire and the Silver Jedi.

"Yune to Arloss, it's been a while, sorry to hear about your troubles. I just rerouted your distress call to the appropriate authorities. I'm heading out your position now, sit tight."

What had been a slow day flying prototypes picked up as she now had a rescue mission on her hands. She turned away from the Roche fields and then shot her fighter into hyperspace toward Arloss' last transmitted coordinates. She hadn't bothered using her navicomputer to calculate the jump, relying purely on her abilities to read the currents of the Cosmic Force to avoid collisions with celestial bodies and black holes in real time. It was much faster that way, too, able to take almost direct shots from one destination to the other.

From her position, it wouldn't take long for her to arrive, only a few minutes by hyperspace. Hopefully nothing else happened to her Iron friend before she arrived.

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom