Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Flower in the Lion's Den(Katarine/Private)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian watched Katarine closely with narrowed, concerned eyes as she went off on her own. She had barely made it down the steps when a young, rather impressed with herself, woman in red trotted up to him, an interested look on her face as she looked him up and down, wondering what it would take to get tall, dark and handsome all to herself. "All alone, Sweetie?", the woman asked, rather playful in nature and inviting herself to be his company with such advances. "No, actually.", Christian said with a less than interested vice as he kept his grey eyes on Katarine, seeing that she was growing increasingly unsteady until the same waiter ran into her gain.

"Dammit..." he muttered, seeing her take another shot as if she were challenged to or simply not knowing any better. "I don't see anyone.", the woman said, continuing to push him in ways that he preferred not to be pushed. Just then, Christian saw Katarine get grabbed at the arm by the waiter, who seemed as if he were trying to help hold her up, but he couldn't read his lips in order to see what he was saying, which made Christian increasingly uneasy as he watched another man approach. Just as he decided to move from the railing where he'd been watching, however, the young woman in red reached out with on hand and pushed him back into place, despite his disinterest. "You're not going anywhere..."

"Remove yourself from in front of me before I do it for you, you insatiable Trollop.", Christian said, golden, firey eyes glancing from the ground floor over to the woman in red's face for the first time. This took the woman by surprise, who quickly back peddled out of his way as he rushed past her and headed for one of the staircases leading to the ground level. When he reached it he looked up where he'd seen Katarine before as he hurried down the steps, but he didn't see her. This worried him, his blood boiling even hotter as he realized that any one of those disgusting little whelps could have that innocent young woman in a back room doing things that she would prefer not to.

Reaching the ground flood, Christian looked around, having the advantage of being a head taller than almost everyone else in the bar, but he didn't see her anywhere he looked. After a while, he remembered the thing that perplexed him the most about the woman was the curious, and rather impressive touch to the force that she had been gifted. More than that, it was an extremely light and good alignment she maintained, which made her easy for him to sport in a crowd full of so many filthy creatures like those.

Closing his eyes, Christian focused on his surroundings and drew in every force signature in the entire establishment. He noticed a few rather brights auras, but none came close to the one he sensed across the room, behind the bar and in the VIP section. That next moment his golden eyes shot ope and a grimace found his face that deterred anyone who had planned to approach him that night. Turning from the spot, Christian tore through the crowd, using his size to push the younger, shorter imbeciles away like parting waves in the sea. As me moved past the bar and underneath one of the staircases into the VIP backrooms, Christian saw the young waiter that had baited Katarine into taking the shots in the first place. His patience had been stretched thin when he saw the man, which was unfortunate for him as he tried to hurry past him buy was snatched up by his shirt and thrust into the wall. "Where is she you little worm?", Christian asking in a deep and very displeased voice.

"Uhhh, I tried to stop Ror from taking her to the VIP private section in the back there," he said, pointing past them and down the hallway, "...but he's a regular and I don't have time to keep and eye on him and do my job! I'm sorry, okay!?", he pleaded as Christian pulled him close, eyeing him carefully and making sure he wasn't stretching or bending the truth. After that, Christian shoved the young man down the hall and continued on without him, ripping open every door to separate VIP lounges, regardless of what foul play was going on in each of them or the protesting patrons who were partaking in said foul play.

Finally reaching the last door, Christian huffed a deep, unimaginably angry breath of air and flung the door open to see a young man with horns on his face hovering over a helpless and disinterested young woman, thankfully still clothed, seemingly still having the resolve to resist the young man who looked to be trying to force himself on her. To the young man's displeasure, Christian barged in without and invitation, and he was about to tell him to get lost before Christian took five long, quick strides and threw his right hand out, snatching the man by the throat and slamming him into the wall, his feet helplessly dangling about two feet from the ground as Christian held him there, peering over the man's shoulder with bloodshot, golden eyes, the bridge of his nose riddled in wrinkles and his jaw as tight as steel. "Who do you think you are taking advantage of a young girl who CLEARLY has no interest in vile creature like you!?", he yelled into the man's ear as he pressed his throat into the wall so tightly that he couldn't possibly respond as his neck grew numb and his eyes began to roll back.

[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

KitKat

The VIP room turned out to be several rooms. Ror took Katarine to the very furthest room, which was small and had a couch on it. He told her to have a seat and she did. Her walking was a lot straighter as a high metabolism burned through the sugar and alcohol she had ingested so quickly.

She sat down and looked around. "Christian isn't here..."

- "He must have gotten held up." -

Ror said without missing a beat and to Kats displeasure he came and sat next to her. She felt very odd indeed. The floaty feeling from the alcohol wasn't as strong anymore but blue shots didn't seem to be wives tales. She could feel every little air particle around her skin and she could smell what she didn't realize were the pheromones in the air. Ror slid closer to her and her nose crinkled. He smelled aweful, as if whatever body chemistry he had did not mesh well with hers. However when he pushed her hair behind her ear it felt like soft tingles erupted everywhere his fingers touched. She groaned and leaned away from him.

"Maybe we should go look for Christian."

-"We can have more fun here." -

He slid closer to her and was now leaning in as if he were going to run his lips down her neck. The thought sent a jolt up her spine. Her body kept aching, reminding her how nice that would feel, but her mind was still on Christian.

"What if he is lost? We better go help him." Even as she said the words Ror had ran his hands over her pants, up her legs, and towards her chest. Everywhere he touched felt like heaven but he smelled so aweful to the girl. A low growl in the back of her mind made her jump. "Hurt." She whispered, holding her head.

- " Its not going to hurt baby. " -

"No.. You... Hurt. ". She whimpered, trying to figure out if it felt good, if he smelled bad, if the room was really floaty , and where the growling was coming from. She wanted to explain he could get hurt if he touched her, the way Katarine always worried about even the most vile things she could find. She whimpered again.

- "Another shot I think. " - Said Ror as he examined her odd behavior. - " You have some willpower girl. " -

She felt his hands on her chin and opened her eyes to see him tipping a tube full of blue liquid down her throat. She jerked away from him, coughing as half the liquid made it down her throat and the other spilt. He cussed and Katarine was about to tell him to go away before he got hurt but it was too late The door opened and Christian barged into the room. He grabbed Ror and held him so tightly the man could do nothing but choke.

"Please dont hurt anybody!" Katarine winced and got to her feet. The movement was a lot smoother than before. She smiled at Christian, so happy to see him that she looked like Christmas had come early. She got up and went over to him and placed her hand gently on his arm, trying to get him to lower Ror.

Unfortunately for Ror Katarines hormones were so crazy that she was suddenly only interested in Christian. She ran her hand softly along his bicep, squeezing the firm flesh there almost longingly. Christian smelled much differently than Ror, his pheromones far more appealing. Katarine moved closer to him and blurted out, "You smell wonderful."

Her eyes wen wide and her cheeks went red. Had she just said that outloud?!? "Can we go? I'm not having as much fun anymore." She hadn't meant the words to come out so seductively, but she was practically purring, her hand still caressing his arm while the other one decided to explore his chest. She ran her hand over his abdomen and felt the dizziness he always gave her, plus the tingly sensation the blue shots gave her and her head was swimming pleasantly. Before she knew it she had slipped both her hands under his shirt and was running her tiny fingers softly over his abdomen, marveling at how wonderful his flesh felt. "We could go back to your apartment and finish our little game." That she had meant seductively, her voice a lot more daring that it usually was.

Ror gave a giant sputter and Kat glanced at him and froze. She pulled her hands out of Christians shirt and whimpered. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't... Please let him go."

[member="Christian Slade"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian was heaving great, big breaths as he watched the man struggling beneath his grip, every muscle in his upper body tightly wound and pulsing with testosterone. His teeth were bore as if he were a rabid dog about to rip him into pieces and devour him. Golden eyes glowed so bright it was almost as if they were reacting to the black light in the VIP room.

As he held him pinned against the wall by the throat, however, Christian felt a delicate pair of hands running of her arm and then his chest, felling his hot to the touch skin as he considered very strongly the thought of killing that man who was trying to force himself on a woman who otherwise would have had absolutely no interest in him if he wasn't using the influence of drugs and alcohol. It was disgusting to him, and he hated this man who was slowly losing consciousness beneath the pressure of his hand that held him in place. Still, his hand was stayed by Katarine, who's delicate touch had worked it's way up under his shirt and was now running down his chest and every muscle on his stomach.

He almost hadn't heard her plea, and if she hadn't touched him in such a delicate way, Christian might not have noticed how much he'd lost himself in his rage. Finally his golden eyes peeled off of the man and fell on Katarine's face next to him, the entirety of him immediately softened, but still he held the man there, pinned against the wall and helpless, though now able to breath just a bit, coughing as the pressure lessened against his throat.

Soon Christian's attention turned back to Ror, however, and the displeased look returned to his face as he leaned in close to the man and so that he could see those angry golden eyes as he spoke. "You might not be able to breath and your very eye sight might be growing dark, but you've seen my face, and I know you can hear me. Don't you EVER try to take advantage of a woman without her consent using such... vile... spineless methods like these.", Christian said, raising one of his leftover shots, filled with the same blue liquid that Katarine had already had too much of.

"I own this place now, and if I see you out of line in any of my establishments I'll kill you and discard you like the trash you are.", Christian said, finally releasing the man from his grip who flopped against the floor and immediately grabbed his throat, coughing loudly as he gasped for breath and pushed against the floor, backing himself away from Christian and into the furthest corner of the room. That wasn't good enough for the Sith, however, who carried the tube with him and grabbed one of the horns on the man's face and torqued it. Apparently it was painful, because the man cried out in pain the moment he did, and Christian jammed the tube in his throat, pressing the back of it with his thumb and injecting every last drop of blue liquid before yanking it back out and tossing the empty tube on the ground.

"Have a nice night, you filthy insect.", Christian said, releasing the horn and letting him fall to the ground, coughing still, trying make himself vomit up the blue shot before it was able to take it's effect and make his night even worse than it had just become.

Christian wasted no time working his way across the room, reaching out and taking Katarine by the waist, pulling her to him mid stride and leaving the room, slamming it on his way out. "Let's get out of here.", he said, looking straight forward with those angry golden eyes, wanting so badly to turn around and pull that man apart, limb by limb, but knowing that he couldn't lower himself to killing pond scum. He'd have to leave it at that, at Katarine's plea not to hurt him, despite his desires and his preferences.

KitKat

Katarine clung to Christian as they pushed their way through the dancers and party going crowed. She could smell every one of them and each time they bumped into somebody she felt the oddest sensations flood through her body. She was already very dizzy from such prolonged contact with Christian and it was almost a relief when they made it to the door and breathed the fresh air outside. The lights hurt her eyes after such darkness and she squinted against it. She glanced sideways at Christian, who was very obviously upset. Katarine whimpered at the look on his face as past experiences told her when someone looked that angry it meant she was going to get hurt. The blue liquid however made his anger and his display of dominance overly appealing to it's already submissive host. She wanted very much to touch him again and before she knew it her hands were back under his shirt, rubbing his chest. "Are you mad at me?" Why did he have to smell SO GOOD. She closed her eyes, her head throbbing as she heard the sounds of the speeder. Christian must have called it when she wasn't looking.

The kind old driver got out and opened the door for them. He helped Katarine inside the vehicle, and a brief flash of concern came over his face when he seen how dilated her eyes were. He had taken a liking to Katarine and could tell she was very different than the girls he usually drove around for Christian. However it wasn't his place to say anything about the events and his face was impassive and polite almost immediately. He waited until both were inside and then got in the drivers section.

The second they were both in the speeder Katarine, who was very well aware that Christian was angry and yet who was so frenzied with hormones she found it difficult to behave, had slid over ans straddled his lap, draping each of her slender legs on either side of him. She smiled down at him. "Hi." She giggled.

The dividing window of the speeder had come down, the driver obviously intending to speak with them. When he seen Katarine on Christian's lap however his head snapped forward so quickly he may have hurt it. He cleared his throat, still not looking backwards and said, "Where to Sir?"

Katarine seemed completely uninterested in the driver or that he could see them. She was now leaning in and nibbling on Christian's earlobes, something the girl had never done in her entire life but which felt so wonderful to do.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian huffed a still displeased sigh of relief as Katarine crawled on top of him, his golden eyes looking concerned and serious into her very intrigued emerald ones. "Stop.", Christian said bluntly with that deep voice that filled his broad chest. He then let his head fall back against the seat he was in, either hand coming town on either of the girl's thighs to rest there as they rode alone, the driver requesting a destination as she tested him.

"Take us to my estate in the country side. We were going to go back to the red dragon, but that doesn't seem appropriate now. We need to get out of the city and get some fresh air so that this one can clear her head.", Christian said, looking back up to Katarine with concern in his eyes, the slight shake of his head disapproving of the way that she was acting, despite knowing that she couldn't help it. "You need to calm down as best you can, Katarine. We'll get you out of the city so you can catch your breath and you'll be fine.", he said, leaning up a bit as he adjusted himself in his seat, his hands squeezing her thighs a little tighter for a moment as if to reassure her when he nodded at her.

The next moment, Christian reached up and took the girl by the waist, lifting her up and sitting her down in his lap so that she could lay against his chest instead of straddle him so suggestively, but he did fully expect to be resisted. He knew her to be a reserved, to herself and respectable woman, but he wouldn't have her like this. If she wanted him, he wanted her to mean it. He wanted her to need it, not to be driven by other means. He would never take advantage of her like that, nor had he taken advantage of any woman in such a way.

"Just fix yourself a drink and relax. It won't be long before we arrive at my estate in the countryside...", he whispered into her ear.

KitKat

Katarine felt her face fall a mile when he told her to stop so bluntly. She started to pout, unable to stop the sudden worries and fears spiraling in her mind. He probably wouldn't have told the redhead to stop if she were on his lap. "I just wanted you to like me." Katarine suddenly felt like some horribly unattractive charity case. He didn't like her at all, he was just helping her because he thought she was some kid who couldn't take care of herself. She hadn't ever felt like this before. Nobody on her home planet was allowed to like her and so Katarine had never ever tried to impress a boy. Anytime she even talked to anybody her twin threatened to kill them so she had lived her whole life avoiding everybody. Now when she met someone she liked she had made a complete fool of herslef and realized it wasn't that easy to get guys to like you.
Katarine was so busy drowning in misery she barely noticed the driver talking to Christian, confirming he would take them to the countryside. The next moment the driver had put the little window up again to give them privacy and soon there was cool air coming out of the vents, as if the driver was trying to assist Christian in making Kat sober up.
"You need to calm down as best you can, Katarine. We'll get you out of the city so you can catch your breath and you'll be fine."

She nodded, her face still miserable and her thoughts still depressing. She felt him squeeze her thighs with his large hands and all the tingly sensations came back. She bit her lip very hard, drawing blood in an attempt not to kiss him. He was touching her waist now and she moaned as he lifted her and turned her sideways. Her head came to rest against his chest, and her fingers started wandering over his skin again. He smelled so good like nothing she had ever smelled before and his skin was so smooth. She was so caught up in how wonderful his collar bone seemed to be until he whispered in her ear. She bit her lip harder as his breath warmed her ear. She whimpered and hid her face in his chest to keep herself from kissing him.

"I can go back to my apartment if you would rather take that other girl home." Her voice was muffled through his chest, which smelled so wonderful it was almost as painful as it was looking at him.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian's face scrunched up a bit, not quite understanding her last comment as she seemed defeated, almost hurt, by something he'd done or said. As she sat in his lap, Christian thought for a moment, sitting up slightly as he did and reaching up with his free hand that wasn't wrapped around her form, holding her in his lap. He took his hand and placed it on her jaw, lifting her head gently and facing it towards him. "Hey...", he whispered, looking into those emerald eyes of her as he watched her with a serious look on his face. "...I do like you."

He watched her carefully for a time, hoping that her face would light up again and change for the better. He hadn't wanted to offend her or hurt her feelings, but he also had no interest in taking advantage of the woman, knowing that despite her feelings for him, she would still not be acting like this, so forward, without the liquid courage that she had acquired that night.

"I just refuse to take advantage of such a beautiful creature.", he said, realizing that his prior words had sunk in pretty deeply. Growing impatient with the woman, Christian stifled his earlier opinion on her state and decided better of it. Instead he slid his hand from her jaw down across the back of her neck and took hold there. He then pulled her towards him and finally, after all they'd been through, pressed his lips against hers and kissed her hard.

KitKat

Katarine felt him lift her jaw softly and she allowed her head to be lifted, her pouting green eyes meeting his honey colored ones. He said he did like her and she felt a wide smile break across her face. He said he didn't want to take advantage of her and called her beautiful and Katarine felt herself blush. He thought she was beautiful and for some reason it made her feel all floaty inside. This was nothing however to how his hands on her neck made her feel. It sent a rapid sensation all the way down to her lap and drove almost everything out of her mind. The next moment his lips were upon hers, kissing her harder than anybody ever had before. She moaned and wound her finger into his hair, clutching him to her almost desperately. She shifted her weight, grinding her bottom against his lap as ever little particle of her being felt like it was on fire. A second latter her her hand had found its way to his lap, and was rubbing him in a very unladylike like and straight forward way. Her heart was hammering, her stomach had butterflies in it, and she had a sudden desire to start pulling his clothes off. The only thing she wanted on this man were her eyes and it was very very VERY difficult to pull away from him and force herself to breath.

She felt dizzy and her breathing was very heavy as she stared at him, her hands down clamped so tightly on his shoulders she thought she might be hurting him. "Do that again and I think I might rape you." It sounded like something she would say as a joke, but the words came out breathlessly in a soft whimper almost like a warning. Katarine slid off his lap softly, and curled up into a ball against her side of the speeder, clutching her knees over her hands and pulled tightly to her chest as if she was scared to let herself touch him again.

She was still breathing very heavily and watching him with animal like lust in her eyes. "How come you aren't bouncing off the walls like a maniac?" She groaned, almost as if it was unfair that she was in this situation and he was handling his so easily. She smiled at him, but her face still looked like some maniac that wanted to pounce on him practice making babies.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian let his head fall back against the set, his arms reaching out and gripping the back of the seats so tightly that the leather groaned, threatening to be ripped from their place in shreds. His golden eyes slid to a close and he took a few, rough breaths, sighing when he finally caught his breath and responded to the woman's question. "I am much larger and my metabolism burns up everything that I put in my body so quickly that I have to drink a couple bottle of whiskey before I even get close to drunk.", he said, his big chest rising and falling as he willed his body to calm down, certain muscles that had been swollen slowly relaxing after a few minutes.

"I am electric with energy, however.", Christian said, referring to the energy that the shot he'd taken had given him. It very much done the job, despite the alcohol from it having next to no effect. His entire body was one big static charge, or at least it felt like that, because every inch of him was tingling, and in the places she touched him his muscles locked up and it felt like he was being electrocuted.

"Trust me...", he whispered, finally looking over to see the young woman, curled up into a ball and watching him like a hungry cannibal. "This is not easy for me either."

Soon they arrived at a massive mansion laid out on a large plot of well kept land, three stories with one reaching down below the estate and etched into the very earth that it stood on. When the speeder stopped, Christian pulled himself out, looking almost weakened by the woman, taking a deep breath of fresh air when he was out of the vehicle and was allowed to breathe finally. There was no more estrogen filled air intoxicating him to a point that it was painful, and he could finally gather his senses, but he was well aware that the night was going to be interesting with that little devil that was still in his speeder.

Turning, Christian reached in through the door and offered the woman his hand, waiting for her to take it so that he could let his driver be on his way and they could be alone, miles and miles away from any civilization.

KitKat

She smiled weakly at him when he admitted he was having a time as well. At least she wasn't the only lunatic. She felt like a fool for taking so many shots and letting herself drink even though she hadn't ever had any alcohol like that before. Soon they were at his estate and as she took his hand so he could help her out of the speeder. She squinted in the light again, her eyes still dilated and the light being painful. She could see that the estate was beautiful and her jaw dropped. She hadn't ever seen anything on Zeltros but cities but this was gorgeous.

"Wow this is beautiful." She admitted as he dismissed the driver. She waved at him as he left. He seemed really nice. Her eyes returned to the house. "Do you come here a lot?" She wondered why he needed all this space.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian glanced from the massive estate laid out in front of them over to Katarine, to whom he reached out his hand and waited for her to take it as he said, "I haven't paid it a visit in quite some time, actually, but I miss it. The peace and quiet can be very nice.", he admitted, taking the woman's hand and smiling at her as he escorted her through the garden strewn out in the front entrance of the home. As they reached the door, Christian reached out and pressed his hand to a pressurized, print panel that scanned his hand with a flash and opened immediately. As they set foot inside, the home system greeted them, Christian specifically as it said, "Welcome home, Christian."

As he lead the Katarine down the into the home he shook his head as the greeting and called out, "Zeta, go to sleep." When he did the system bid them a wonderful night and shut down, not a peep heard past that point as Christian lead Katarine down a couple of steps into a wide open living room with a white, leather couch, love seats to match and even a recliner set up in the room, a long coffee table encircled by the sofa and paired love seats. Before Christian continued to the Kitchen, however, Christian lead Katarine to the big, fluffy white sofa and held out his free hand to show her to her seat. He then turned and made his way across the room, hopping a couple of steps up into the kitchen, circling the bar and pulling out a bottle of whiskey, red wine and a bottle of water, tucking it under his arm as he grabbed a pair of glasses and plopping a few ice cubes in them both.

Making his way out of the kitchen, down the steps and back into the living room where he took a seat next to Katarine and laid out the bottle of whiskey, red wine and the water there for her to choose from. "Have your pick, but I'd certainly suggest water. You haven't had a pretty rough night.", Christian said, smirking and reaching out to pick up the bottle of whiskey, uncorking it and pouring his glass halfway full before tipping the bottle back upright and setting it on the table. He then picked up his glass, but almost dropped it as he was startled by crack of thunder that shook the very ground beneath their feet.

Golden eyes glanced out of the sliding glass door to his left across the room as he said, "Looks like we're getting the back end of that storm from before.", he said, slowly leaning back into the sofa behind him as his eyes watched the light blue streaks splinter through the sky.

KitKat

She let him lead her into the house, her eyes scanning the garden in the slowly fading daylight. There were several types of flowers she didn't recognize but her heightened senses made them all smell wonderful. They went inside and were met immediately by a home system, which he told to go to sleep. Once inside she could see that the home was very beautiful. He took her to large living area with several white fluffy places to sit. She didn't want to leave him, but he led her to a seat and slipped his hand out of hers. She whined, watching him walk away from her and up into a raised kitchen. Luckily he wasn't gone long however and returned with a variety of things to drink.

Katarine smiled at him and reached for her water but when a huge clap of thunder sounded she whimpered and withdrew her hand, instead curling up on the sofa and resting her head on the seat cushion. A moment latter the lightening started and Katarine whimpered again. Christian took a seat on the sofa and Katarine firmly tucked her arms between her legs again, trying to resist the urge to pounce on him. She wasn't sure if she wanted to hide from the storm or rip his clothes off but she figured either was a foolish thing to attempt. He was probably still mad at her from before. Instead she studied the room they were in, noting the decor and light fixtures.

"Did you build all these places just for yourself?" She wondered how he spent his time when he wasn't helping random strays. She couldn't imagine him as the type to throw a house party. He seemed to like his privacy.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"As a matter of fact, yes.", he admitted, pushing himself up off the sofa and scooting over to sit right up next to the woman, reaching around her shoulders and draping his arm across her with a smile on his face. "And you don't have to be afraid of the storm. This place is quite sturdy, I promise."

As he sat there he reached out and grabbed his glass of whiskey, lifting it up from the table and resting it on one of his knees as he tried comforting Katarine. "I built this place a few years ago because I like to get away from civilization sometimes.", he admitted, taking a glance around the room with those golden eyes of his. He then looked back to Katarine who was right next to him, taking a swig of whiskey from his glass and gulping it down, reaching out and resting it back on his knee the next moment.

Watching her there he felt a little awkward, not knowing really what to say to her or what he could do to help numb the effects of the drinks and shots she'd had, knowing it must be rather torturous to suppress her body and feelings. "Are you sure you're alright?", he finally asked.

KitKat

When he scooted closer to her and draped his arm over her shoulders Katarine whimpered. His skin felt so nice on her bare shoulders. He started to comfort her about the storm and she nodded, but it was difficult to concentrate on anything besides his arm. She tried to distract herself by taking off the silly glowing necklaces and bracelets she had gotten at the rave. He was talking about why he got the home and asking if she were alright but Katarine couldn't really concentrate. Every time he took a drink she watched his lips pucker slightly and felt her head swim. Finally he brought the glass down from his lips and the motion made his arm move until his fingers brushed her neck ever so slightly.

His hands felt so good on her neck. She couldn't stand it. Before Katarine had really even thought about doing it she had taken his glass from his hand, sat it on his table, and straddled him once more. She glanced down at him and smiled. "I am fine. I just want to play with you." She smiled again and didn't give him time to object before she pressed her lips to his. As she did this a giant clap of thunder sounded and the Jedi flinched, her whole body tightening. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and her lap slid against his in sudden fear, which passed just as quickly as the thunder had. It only took one time however for her to realize how nice this felt and then the girl was grinding herself against his lap again, one of her hands leaving his shoulder to wind down between them and rub over his lap firmly. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she should stop and that she was only going to upset him again. She didn't want to make him angry. What if he yelled at her or hit her? What if he got so mad he made he made her leave him alone? What if he said he didn't ever want to see her again?

The thought made the girl flinch again and she pulled away from his lips, breathing hard with her eyes tightly shut, not daring to look at him and see how mad he was. "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I won't do it again." She whimpered and shook slightly, suddenly unsure what to do. She wanted to get off of him before he threw her off but she was scared if she moved even an inch she would rub against him again and go insane.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian was surprised when the woman snatched his glass out of his hand and was about to protest when she swung her leg over and straddled him. The movement was so surprising and she seemed so determined that he allowed her to have that control over the moment. He didn't know why he hadn't intervened, but on a deeper level he was glad he hadn't, because the next moment she fell into him, pressing her lips to hers and taking the reigns of the moment, his entire body being struck by a wave of electricity when the young woman took what she wanted that very moment.

She did what she wanted... took what she wanted... and no matter how briefly she'd acted of her own accord, he liked that... he loved that. It made his insides ache when she pulled away, his mouth following her until she finally left his lips, his head falling forward limply. He let his head hang there for a few moments, the defeated look on his face hidden behind long, brunette ribbons of hair that hung down all around his face. He then leaned back up finally as she was apologizing to him, his head falling against the back of the couch as he took a few, well deserved and much needed deep breaths. His chest filled up and he exhaled a few times, his eyes closed as if he were trying to relax or meditate, but it wasn't working.

The way she tried to take advantage, her hand reaching between them and taking, for but a moment, what she wanted. It lit his blood aflame, and nothing he was doing was stifling the fire that was burning him from the inside out. The more he fought it, the more he fanned the flames, and the heat in his body grew, his bare skin actually becoming hot beneath the woman as he laid there, his golden eyes slowly slitting as he opened them and looked up at the woman on top of him with an actually painful look on his face.

When his eyes finally opened, they watched her face closely, noting that frightened look she held, knowing that she didn't want to make him hate her. That's when he knew the woman, regardless of the way she was acting now, so ripe with hormonal rage, did hold feelings for him past a physical need. That was when he decided to let go.

"If you kiss me like that again...", he whispered with a soft and almost defeated voice as he laid there, helpless to the woman. "...I can't promise I'll be able to stop what happens after that."

KitKat

Katarine was panting, her eyes tightly shut as she felt the heat rising from his body. His shoulders were now so warm and her fingers ached to feel the heat from the rest of his skin. She whimpered when she felt his lips open, wondering if he were going to yell at her. His head came forward and when he spoke his voice was strained but softer than she expected.

His warning made her eyes fly open. For one agonizingly long moment she watched him, debating. She hadn't ever done this willingly before or without painful results. The girl wasn't sure it was wise but he smelled so good! Her head swam and she felt a twitch between her thighs. She groaned and took a deep breath.

Slowly, watching him as if he were some dangerous animal, the girl leaned in and kissed along his jawline. Her fingers traced his collar bone, down to his hips, pushing his shirt upwards. While her lips busied themselves with his earlobe her fingers worked theshirt up over his head, lifting his arms with such soft tender movements. She slid the tank top up his biceps slowly and softly until suddenly she squeezed the fabric tightly at his wrists. In one sharp strong movement Katarine had bound his wrists together over his head. She pushed his arms back on the back of the sofa and pulled her lips from his earlobe.

Her deep green eyes met his and there was a sterness to them he hadn't seen before. "Be still. " She whispered sternly, holding his eyes for a moment before sliding to the floor. She ran her lips softly down his bare chest, marveling at how warm his skin was. She kissed his skin softly until she reached his hipbone, where she bit down on his flesh for just a brief second. A moment latter those soft fingers began toying with his belt buckle, releasing the fabric keeping her from what she wanted. It was difficult to tug his jeans down with him sitting but when his lap was finally free she gasped. Her deep green eyes caught his, as she hesitated momentarily. Her head swam again, swirling her hormones and driving her forward, those soft lips now kissing his body in a very different way than he expected of the innocent minx.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
As the woman slid out of his lap to the floor Christian leaned his head back again, feeling the buckle on his pants unfasten and the fabric slide down his legs. He then felt her delicate hands on his legs, and in a few other places that made his entire body tighten as the fabric of his underwear rolled down his legs as well.

What happened next was magnificent in ways that he couldn't describe with the written word. A jolt of what felt like electricity shot through his entire body from his toes to his fingertips, every muscle locking up as he drew in a sharp breath and held it. As he did, his back arched outward from the sofa he'd been reclining on as his heart beat through his chest.

While the young woman played, Christian's hands sank into the cushions and bore down into the fabric, fingers actually starting to tear the leather he was gripping it so tightly.

KitKat

Fade To Black - Sometime Latter

Katarine had to admit that the blue shots were for sure not old wives tales. As she sat there on the sofa curled up, her knees pressed to her chest and watching Christian come down from the completed thrilling high she had just given him she knew she would never have been so brave if her hormones hadn't been racing like escaped pods in the galactic circuit. She was watching him with a very bizarre look upon her face. That had been the first time she'd willingly done that and she wasn't quit sure what to expect. It seemed to go over well, or at least it had produced the intended results, but she wasn't so sure he wasn't going to be angry at her. The good news was she had finally seemed to work all the blue liquid out of her system.

Her deep green eyes watched him for a while and then finally the corners of her mouth tugged upwards, as if she wanted to smile. "So... no more raving for me... it doesn't seem to agree with me.." The sarcasm was heavy in her voice as she pushed her long brown hair behind her ear. She smiled at him again and laughed, then winced as her jaw popped. She rubbed her jawbone and glanced around his pristine living room again.

"Did you decorate this place yourself?" She rolled her head so it was leaning against the back of the couch and glanced at him, wondering if he were mad at her.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian had been fastening the belt to his dress pants and was about to pull on his button up shirt, but he'd decided that he was too tired and didn't give a single damn about being fully dressed in his own home, so he then just let himself fall back against the couch, one hand coming to rest on his thigh and the other reaching up and draping across the couch on Katarine's side as if inviting her to get a little closer.

"I think I'll cut back on that myself. It's a little... too much excitement for me.", he said in a sarcastic, yet in some way sincere voice as he watched her with those golden eyes. As he did, he realized that in all his years he had never been close to as satisfied with any woman as he had the one sitting right there on his couch, and she'd managed to make him that happy before things had even gotten physical. A talent that he hadn't predicted he'd find in any woman, someone that he preferred to be around all the time rather than the countless women he could have at any time. It was perplexing to the man, and almost a bit annoying knowing that he could do more... have more...

"I moved some things around in my own room after the interior decorators had their way with the place. My rooms really the only one that feels like home to me anyway.", he said, glancing around his livingroom and realizing how foreign even a place like that could be when it didn't have his very own touch to it in the least bit. He'd been in and out of it countless times, but it never felt like his.

About a minute later, Christian glanced over at Katarine and smiled a soft smile, which was rare for him, but with Katarine he found himself wanting to be less the homicidal maniac type and more the... pushover boyfriend type. "You know you don't have to estrange yourself from me...", he whispered, trying to make her feel better about what had happened, knowing that she might not have the highest self esteem after everything had happened. "We haven't even gotten to the cuddling part yet."

KitKat

Katarine smiled at him and stuck out her tongue as he playfully teased her. She pushed her long dark hair behind her ear and sighed. "I think you had a point about the fresh air. It's really peaceful out here."

Her deep green eyes traveled to the sliding glass door where nightfall had set. Somewhere in the midst of all their activities the storm must have worked itself into a calm because there was no claps of thunder. Katarine had just about decided this was a good thing when a huge boom broke the silence. She flinched and curled up so her head was resting on the arm rest of the couch. She felt awkward a little and her cheeks blushed pink. The storm was picking up again and Katarine flinched a few different times as she tried to think of small talk.

"Soooo whats your favorite thing to do during a storm?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom