Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Floor is Lava

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"How about Jedrek?" the Rogue said, hoping he wasn't overstepping his bounds, "It means 'strength'" Names had meaning, obviously. But they had power as well. Could shape and define a thing or a person. And [member="Anya Loma"] was strong. Maybe that was something she could pass on.

She looked up at him, then back to her son as she gently smiled as she nodded to herself as she looked up to him again as she chuckled

yes jedreck, that shall be his name, he'll grow stronger and make better tchoices then I

She said and stood going to lay him down gently as she came back

I'll let him rest for a hour...but after...I need to leave...meaning I'm taking my child and possesions...and if you allow me...I wish to travel with you...away from this ship...I'm going to burn my past and go to the future
[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
With him? That, he hadn't expected. Still, the Rogue nodded. "Yeah. We can do that." He had food, he had the space. Didn't need much more. "I'll help you pack while he sleeps."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She nodded, she was grateful, she honestly was

She started packing things up, she had very little, however what was left, she would take as her own, she started through her stuff packing it up, she heard the crew stirring slightly, they probably wouldn't be happy with Dax aboard....

Dax....take jedreck, crew is stirring get to your ship...I'll handle stuff here

She gebtly picked her child up and hand him today, she gave a nod to him as she turned hoping he'd leave quickly....it was about to get nasty in here...but the past must burn

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded and nervously took the small bundle of flesh. The man was not good with children...he just hoped the boy didn't start crying....He left the ship, and the Sith, behind and made his way back to the Dawn. The three security droids watched him as he boarded with the child in his arms. "A new passenger?" asked Three. "Two," Dax replied, "His mom is just finishing up some business..."

[member="Anya Loma"]

The crew came put, they had weapons ready as they looked around, they looked to Anya as she looked at them with cold eyes

ma'am we heard you talking with someone what is going on

They said, they were never trusting of her...they were loyal to her master, she slipped her lightsaber out as her eyes gave a glow and the heat started to rise

simply the beginning of the end for you, the past must burn

Within a blink of a eye she was upon them, her orange blade activated as she swiped her blade through the front one, the crew started to bolt but she let out flames in all direction, she ran out as she looked to the ship, she held her hands out as she started pushing the ship slowly, finally it'll once burst of energy she pushed it over into the lava below

She walked to [member="Dax Fyre"]'s and got in as she was oanting and sat down waving for him to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom