Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Floor is Lava

The Reaper of Won Shasot
2504943-mustafar_by_mutiny_in_the_air_d2zxs4e.jpg

Mustafar...the burning ball of rock floated there before Dax, a testament of the galaxies harshness, as much as its own beauty. From space, the floating orb glowed with a red heat, one Dax imagined he could feel even in the absolute cold of space. The man figured that he'd like the planet a whole lot less once he was on its surface.

A month had elapsed since [member="Anya Loma"] had issued her challenge. And that was a whole month for Dax to contemplate what he was going to do. The child had changed everything. Well, not everything. But it was a change. He wasn't sure what would happen now. For now, Dax sought a place to land. The woman hadn't been very specific on the where...only that he'd know.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

This burning planet....it was like the collective rage of the galaxy put into one place...it was a reflection of her...least she thought so...beauty from afar...monster up close

A whole month had gone by, however she hadn't been waiting here that long, she had floated around in space a hit...contemplating...thinking....wondering about her choices...how they'd affect her...especially how'd they'd affect her child as well...but now she was on the planet, on a small little empty facility, she sat near the landing platform mediating, the heat giving her a sort of calm....she then felt him....[member="Dax Fyre"], she reached out and started slowly pulling him to her...per say she wasn't using telekinesis but instead showimg him where to land as she said

He'd know where to go

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Only mere moments passed before he felt her. The far side of the planet. Alright then...time to see what the Force had in store for them both. The Master guided the Dawn to the otherside of the planet, bringing her in close to the planet, not quite breaching its atmosphere. When he did dip below the thin barrier of gas, the hull rumbled loudly, orange flames licking the viewport, only to give way to the angry red heat of the planet itself.

Ship canners indicated a structure nearby. Dax was willing to bet that that was where his foe awaited. "One, take the helm." The Rogue said as he rose to prepare his gear.

The man cinched the black belt around his waist and clipped two sabers to it. He picked up the dull grey mask from its place on the shelf and stared into its hollow eyes. A thumb brushed over the masks marred surface, proof of the hells he'd seen. This was just another one to add to his list he supposed as he put the mask on, hood covering it.

The cargo ramp lowered, the sweltering heat suddenly filling the hold. "I came. Now what?" the Rogue said as he strode down to the landing pad before the Sith.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She felt him move closer, the wind blowing her hair around, she watched a ship descend and land, she gave a smile watching him step off with a mask on, she stayed sitting as she motioned for him to sit

please sit, then we shall talk, talking work for a lot of things, threats....love....agreements...talking made the tech we use today

Once he sat down if he did she spoke

i suppose your here to fight me...beat me to a pulp and make me submit....no amount of apologizing will stop it i can understand

She said and paused letting him speak

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Rogue knelt before the woman, his legs beneath him. That was not to say he was lax, or even unready. His back, straight, and placement of his hands on his knees showed that he was ready to draw at the moments notice. "I don't know what I'm here for anymore Anya. I expect that's what you'll tell me though."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She gave a smirk at his words, she stood as as she walked around him once then looked out among the sea of lava and stone

my path is unclear, he has left me with a child and a ship, I have no person to turn to and the only thing keeping me from burning it all down is my child....dax....I am a monster and I won't deny it...but even a monster needs a path...

She paused again and turned crouching in front of him

punch me

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"What?" the man said, taken aback. Call the man antiquated, but he wasn't about to hit a girl...well, unless they tried to hit him...."Anya, I'm not about to sucker punch you."

Dax didn't quite understand how everything had played out for the woman, life could be harsh. And he understood that. But he didn't empathize. He couldn't. He guessed that was one thing that he was glad the universe had deprived him of. He didn't want to feel other's pain.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She was confused, after all she had done to this man and yet he had not punched her at all, she moved back and sat down again just a few feet away

I've done so much to you and give you the opportunity to punch me and you deny it?....definitely a odd person...

She said as she closed her eyes listening to the distant rumble of lava exploding up, she let a breath out as she opened her eyes again

there's no going back to the light for me, this path is like a drug to me, keeps me sane...allows me rational thought....but with no master...no way to provide for myself and my child...what am I to do?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Forge your own path." Dax offered. "Bounty hunt. Act as a mercenary. Blast, go on a crusade. You don't need a master anymore. You probably haven't for a while..." He wasn't sure that it was the best advice one could give. After all what did he know, barely in his twenties. But it was the best he could offer. "Make your own choices. For yourself, and for your child."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She shook her head as she chuckled, she wish she could say she didn't need someone to hold her hand....her life had been her growing up on the streets fighting for survival...for herself...

i wish I could say so dax...I had motherhood forced upon me...force to grow up early...I never learned how to be fully proper till...he came along...now..i..

She choked on the words, she bowed down as she spoke

i need help....

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Better us than our children." he reminded the woman. "You don't need to be 'proper'. You need to do what's best for your kid." Again, Dax felt like a fool, or an imposter. Who was he to tell this woman what she needed to be. Who to be for her child. "Teach him to be better."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She nodded to him as she rose, she still had her head bowed down, she slowly looked up as she nodded again. She needed to keep her child safe from the horrors, so he may grow up to be different live a normal life

where do you suggest I settle down at...some place where I can find a simple job to raise my child

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax shrugged. That he couldn't say. "I don't know really. Naboo. Alderaan. A Core World?" The man hadn't exactly spent a lot of time looking for a 'normal' job. He'd been a warrior all his life. Trades wheren't something in his cards.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

naboo maybe...I mean...I was told I'd be watched if I did but...I enjoy the place

She said as she looked around and stood

let's head inside

She said as she led him into a llace, ot was the same place where she had been forced upon...a turning point into a downward spiral

i don't know if I can take a normal job...fighting is in my blood...but I can try...what is it you do?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded to the woman. Yes, Naboo. It was a good place.

The man followed [member="Anya Loma"] into her ship, lowering his hood and removing his mask. He laughed when the Sith asked what he did. "Fight." he answered her, "I work as a mercenary on occassion. But mostly, I fight to liberate planets. The Outback gives me a purpose."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

mercenary huh, from what I heard that pays decent enough depending on the job

She said as she chuckled, she brought a box over as she sat down on it and gave a sigh as she looked back to him, it felt odd talking peacefully to someone who you attempted to kill and who chased you...

tell me about rhis...outback....sounds like a place I can drop into

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Yeah, well, call it hazard pay." Dax joked. The man had been on far too many suicide missions for his own comfort.

"Well, we're not the Outback anymore...I don't know what we are." the Master explained, "Lots of reorganizing. But, we've always fought for people to make their own choices. Create their own governments. Always tried to do right by people I guess."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She couldn't help but laugh lightly at his explanation...least the first part, she was actually smilimg after so long, she gave a nod as she rolled her shoulders

maybe my path to salvation can start there, may-

Her head suddnely comedy, she soon stood as she moved quickly disappearing to another place, she soon came back rocking her child gently

my apologies, anyways I thank maybe that's where I will start if you'll allow me to tag along with you....I'd be to bored with a regular job

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded. "Could always use another fighter. And good ones are hard to come by." the man said, a smile on his lips. He looked at the child in the woman's arms. "This the little trouble maker huh?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

then consider it done, you have my blade at your side to defend you and cut down our enemies

She smiled as she looked down at her child still rocking him as she smiled out with a nod of her head

yea my little trouble maker, only thing to keep me sane, I haven't even figured a name for him yet
[member="Dax Fyre"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom