Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Training

Vran'Ti, Fireson was looking over the water. It disgusted him. People and Aliens playing in a body of water with fish, but along with fish is their poop. It was like people do not understand what they were doing. Fireson looked over his shoulder at the Sith. He knew that he had to be careful with what he says.

"What's the plan, boss," said Fireson. "And, please do not make me go in there. I hate water. I mean people swimming in fish poop. Does people do not understand how disgusting it is? It is not fun. It is madness. The world is turned upside down and for what? People need to learn about sanitation."

Nexus raised his eyebrow as Fireson started some kind of rant about fish pooping in water, "If you can't handle a bit of water where such a thing is both cleaned out by other species and heavily less proportional to the water, you can't handle war where corpses are strewn across the battlefield. And if you can't handle war you're of no use to me." he stated coldly. Originally he hadn't even intended for the water to be the main source of training but all of a sudden he felt an urge to tick [member="Fireson V'Trechen"] off a bit. After all he was going to learn as a Sith Apprentice, not as a Vo Ni. He had to have conditions a little harsher.

"Catch a fish, I don't even care what kind. I just want to see how long it may take you. And I do mean by hand. Maybe that sounds lame or trifling to you but consider for a moment the applications of combat while underwater, and how important it is to be able to move quickly even when restricted by the very environment around you. If you can best a fish in its own environment by pure skill and strength, you'll do better against a Sith on land." he explained, to show that the command was not something just completely drawn out of nowhere, "And if it's sanitation you're really worried about, take a bath afterwards."

​He had invited a student of his, Laila, to join him in this endeavor. Perhaps another apprentice of his, even if she was more a student for Vo Ni, would be able to make his job a bit easier.

Fireson was disgusted, but he went into the water anyway. Fireson saw a fish. He went to dive in to catch it, but it swam away. Fireson, then, had his hand out and just sat still and wait. After a couple of hours, a fish took the bait and Fireson caught it. He then brought the fish over to the boss and opened up his hands to let the master look at the baby fish.

"WHat do you think?" asked Fireson. "I know that it is small and I hate poop, but I will always do as you command sir. Your word is all I need. If you ask me to do a suicide mission, then I will get myself killed for the name of my master. Your name will make people tremble and fear you. You will be the one everyone serves."

The sith watched, he'd chosen to be patient. Well, it seemed to go against is character, that he'd seen so far at least. That was good. It proved he could think rather then acting purely on combat prowess. An important aspect to an apprentice. And he had indeed obeyed in spite of the disgust involved. Nexus nodded his head with a smile, "That is good. Like I said, the fish itself is irrelevant. It's the action. So you can let it back now. Now let's test something, what do you know about the force? And what do you know about weapons?" Nexus asked him, ​"Course that's not what my people call it. But that's not who you're learning from, or who you're learning for. Take this." He tossed [member="Fireson V'Trechen"] a sword. It was certainly of high quality, but it wasn't alchemized nor was it a lightsaber. That was fine though, he wouldn't be using this one when the real fights came about, it was essentially just for practice.

Nexus himself tossed Shruuk away, picking up an identical sword like the one he'd given to Fireson, and then standing in a ready pose, "The force and the fight, they must become one, so tell me what you know, and we'll fight. Or, you'll fight, I'll teach." he said.

Mike was happy to get rid of the pour fish. He threw it back into the water and grabbed the sword. He dug the pointed end into the ground and contemplated on what Nexus had said. After a long hour went by, Fireson looked at his master straight in the eyes, becuase he knew what to say. He was pretty sure it was the right answer.

"The force is a abstract power that is everywhere inside us," said Fireson. "It is mostly used by Jedi and Sith. That is mostly all I really know." Fireson continued chillingly, "My brother somehow has the force, and he needs to die. How can I stop him from using the force, so I can kill him. I thought a regular sword is gonna work, so what can break a lightsaber?"

[member="Nexus Krae"]

Nexus was a patient man, although it did seem to take awhile for Fireson to answer, the answer was...mostly acceptable, at least for someone who was completely untrained on the matter. He then went on, explaining his brother had the force and needed to do. Asking how to stop him from using it so he could kill him. How to break a lightsaber.

The Sith approached, "You don't need to break the lightsaber, you need to break your brother. I have another question for you, do you want to destroy Mike directly. Beat him at his own game, destroy him in combat? Then we will train you for that, the body, the mind, combative skill in the force. Or, you can try to destroy him in more...deceptive ways." Nexus began to pace around him, ​"Unless you are part of the Sith empire, deception is the method of a Sith Lord. Your brother has a wife, what does someone like him, emotional, on a route of vengeance, value? You want to kill him, your choice of how is what you must decide, and then you must make it happen. I will teach you how to wield a blade, whether an alchemized sword like mine, or a lightsaber like your brother and my own master once possessed. Speed or power. Then how you shall face him, will you be brazen and bold, challenge him outright. Will you take the route of an assassin, sneak into his home, finish him off efficiently and swiftly. Or do you wish to hurt him beyond measure, tear ​his heart from his chest out of fear. Steal his wife, any friends he may have. Use them as bargaining chips to control him. And in that, lead him to his fate."

Suddenly the blade in Nexus's hands moved, attempting to slam the flat (non-cutting) side against Firesons arm, "Regardless, you must learn to fight. We could teach you with sabers, but they're much too light. I must teach you strength, you're brother uses a double saber. That's most often an aggressive style, if you can match every blow of his and turn them against him, then you can turn his offense into your own. You can make him feel fear by proving you are impenetrable, while he is the one weak. You don't have to beat your opponent with strength, you can, but it's just one method. Control the battle, the variables, control yourself, and you can control your enemy."

[member="Fireson V'Trechen"]

Fireson had though about what his master had told him. He already had a plan. A plan to tear his brother left and right with nothing that will remain. Mike's life will be over.

"I want to kill my brother inside his own life," said Fireson. "First, I want to kill all the people in his life. This will be his wife and ALL his friends, then I will control the Fel Imperium and turn them against Mike. When I finally see him, I will kill him in his own heart, while he is begging for mercy. Now, everyone will know that I am one of the biggest threats in the galaxy. Bwahaha!"

Fireson, then, used the sword and brush [member="Nexus Krae"] blade away. He looked at his Master with angry, but fearful eyes waiting for his first lesson to kill his parents favorite brother.

[member="Fireson V'Trechen"] sure had a manner of pride about him. He said he would choose to take everything from his brother, and only then would he kill him. Deflecting Nexus's first blade, and then saying after that, everyone would know he was one of the biggest threats in the Galaxy. It didn't matter to Nexus whether or not that would be the end result. But, that type of goal might be useful to prompt him to strive for power.

Nexus saw the anger in his eyes, and also the fear. He let out a smile. "Dodge it." Nexus threw the sword swiftly sending it straight at Fireson, however, the real matter was that the moment it passed him (if he did indeed dodge it) it would twist as Nexus used the force to attempt to slam the weapons hilt against Firesons back. He would then, regardless of the success or failure, prompt Fireson with another challenge, "Don't let my attacks land directly, in a fight against a saber-staff user deflections rather then blocks can disrupt their entire system." he explained pulling his blade back and then beginning to approach, using a series of attacks one after another. They were set up almost as if they were coming from someone using a saber staff, using angles a saber staff use would use, having a heavy emphasis on the power of each blow.

Of course, it was hardly as far as Nexus could push himself. He was using a light blade just as Fireson was, at least compared to the Shruuk that he actually used most of the time. It allowed a closer comparison to the power behind a strike from such a weapon.

Fireson jumped out of the way of the sword, but when he finally got his footing, the sword hit him in the back. He ignored the pain. If he is gonna beat his brother, Fireson was gonna have to take the pain and show NO mercy. Mike was gonna die and Fireson could not wait for it. Fireson is gonna do everything in his power to make sure that it happened.

"I am gonna beat Mike at everything," said Fireson. "I do not care what it takes. I will endure the pain that people will give me. I will never cry. I will be Mike's living nightmare. A nightmare that will never die. I am the night and the night is death. I am death. I will be the one that will destroy everything in my path and there will never be a dawn."

[member="Nexus Krae"]

He reacted, dodging the first, but getting hit by the next. He spoke again, solidifying his dedication to destroying his brother. Nexus really wasn't sure why he hated his brother so much, but to be fair, he didn't exactly care as to the why. It drove [member="Fireson V'Trechen"] forwards and that was what was important. You could have all the power in the universe and without the will to act, you were nothing. In truth, wasn't that the force itself? It was power in itself, and yet, was commanded by others.

"Feel that drive, feel it grow. Feel all your passion, all your hate. Like adrenaline let it rush through your body. Let it empower the very blade you wield, turn your passion into POWER!" ​With that statement a string of electricity flew from Nexus's hand towards Fireson attempting to inflict pain upon him. The sword would not stop it. And it was unlikely that Fireson could possibly have learned Tutaminis. This was about teaching him how to grow, how to become more in spite of whatever inconveniences he had. For even if he could have stopped it, it was about learning, in a few seconds he would cease the onslaught, "Feel it grow! Let pain and passion, rage and drive, be one! Now defend yourself!" ​he commanded again striking at Fireson, this time with more powerful and quicker strikes, one after another. "You must command your body and command your passion!"

If ever he saw Fireson waver, he would again send electricity coursing between them in an attempt to shock the apprentice into fighting onward.

Fireson V'Trechen gotten electricuted, but it only made him feel more alive. He used his sword and did a quick turn around to put the sword at an angle at [member="Nexus Krae"] lower abdomean. Fireson V'Trechen knew that it could be a finishing blow, but he hesitated because he knew that it was his master. Without his master, he would not learn more.

"Would you like me to kill you?" growled Fireson. "Or do you want me to show you mercy. If you want me to show you mercy, you will never electricute me again. If you do.." Fireson pointed at his STP-950 pistol and continued, "You are really weird. You are gonna die. You got that? What is your answer, I order you to speak!"

Nexus had already enhanced his body with the force and his Vo, so when Fireson moved, his sword turning, Nexus's Shruuk sword rose from its place and immediately flew into the Sith Lords hands directly in the path of [member="Fireson V'Trechen"]'s blade. Nexus's face had changed, not to fear, nor concern, but to a wicked smile of pure malice as his eyes turned yellow and his teeth turned sharp. His very skin hardened liking to those of a Shgurak. His breathing quickened with anger at Fireson as Fireson seemed to think he could threaten the Sith Lord, even tried ordering him to speak,

"Oh, I shall speak." The ground beneath them moved as Nexus power over telekinesis tore it from beneath them throwing sand, dirt, and stone all between them and towards Fireson, "YOU WOULD DARE to THREATEN ME?!" his body enhanced, muscles forming, skin hardening mimicking that of the Vran'ti Sky Dragon, two additional arms even emerging from his back as the ground lifted him into the air to look upon Fireson from a height, "I am not your teacher you insignificant wretch. I am your master! The worst I can fear from you is irritation and wasting my time!"

The blade of his Shruuk activated revealing a lightsaber blade surrounding his already alchemized one. A weapon with all the destructive power of a lightsaber, but the inertia, durability, and force enhancing usefulness of an alchemy sword. He threw the practice sword he'd brought with him to the ground, using telekinesis to crush the metal into a ball and looking with sharp teeth in a glare upon Fireson. "KNEEL! And I will spare you pain of further insolence."

Again he reached out telekinetically, attempting to grip Firesons blade and pistol and wrench them from his hands in opposite directions,

Fireson fell on the ground in terror. He never realized that his master was real powerful. Fireson just thought that everything would be fine, but then all of this happened. Fireson kneeled fearing for his life. He handed his master both weapons and burried his face in the grass and hoped that his life would be speared. He started to respect [member="Nexus Krae"] .

Nexus smiled at the sight of his apprentice cowering. That was the power a Sith Lord should have. He still felt disgusted by the fact he even though he could challenge him. but now that he finally saw his abilities, he did indeed kneel. Nexus descended from his height, the ground shifting and returning to a relative state of even-ness as before. Still, there was a sense of rage in Nexus's heart at Fireson's pride. Naturally, this spurred from Nexus's pride. But that didn't matter to him, he was the one with the power.

He wanted Fireson to feel pain. He was not his student, he was his apprentice. He would be taught pain and power alike. A wall of dirt rose out of the ground, and then hardened itself by compression together at the command of Nexus. He pointed to it, "Beat it with your hands. Punch it. All the way through."

The Sith Lord intended to make him break it down, a wall of very stiff dirt like that of a hill. And then when he'd done it, Nexus would put it back, and tell him to do it again. Until his after his hands bled and his muscles ached Nexus wanted him to continue. Just as proof that he would obey and that he understood. Nexus was cruel, and that was only the beginning, but what he did would make Fireson stronger. That was the way he was taught. Except, Nexus had no intention of prompting any type of progression by killing his master like Nexus's did. He would prompt him to grow, but also to obey. Nexus was not here to make Fireson a god for the sake of the Sith way, but for the sake of Nexus.

In that, they could both grow. Fireson through training and pain. And Nexus through an assassin and warrior.

Fireson beaten that pile of rocks and stones, but he was told to do it again. His fingures bleed, but he did not dare question his master. He knew that it was bad enough of what he did, so Fireson took the pain gladly. It just made him stronger and more angryer at everyone. The world will be taught a lesson, but it was not the right time.

"Killing Mike is my passion," thought Fireson. "I will gain strength to kill him. I will gain power to kill him. I WILL kill him. I will learn all this through the force and through Nexus' teachings. Mike will die. He is not a Sith. He is not a Jedi. He is no one. I will take my place and people will fear me and run from me, but all will brun and suffer."

[member="Nexus Krae"]

Nexus watched as Fireson obeyed, hitting it again and again. He felt his anger rising, felt him rowing more powerful. But he'd have to learn to focus that anger, to control it properly, rather then be it's servant. Nexus could use an assassin of pure dark side energy, but he was not a Sith to the public. He was a Vran'Ti Vo Ni. And while that gave him easy wiggle room, something as blatant as a fully dark sided force sensitive without explanation would not pull over well.

In time, the two would be greeted by a woman, Laila. She was Nexus's student. Dark skinned, 1.8 meters tall. Her clothing was designed for ease of movement, and on her back was rather special alchemy-bow and quiver she utilized. Nexus held up his hand and spoke to [member="Fireson V'Trechen"] ​"That's enough for now." He would no longer reconstruct the wall. He looked at Laila, but spoke to Fireson, "This is my student Laila, Fireson."

He held out a hand towards Fireson, "If you would, test his combative ability." she raised an eyebrow, she was really more an assassin then a warrior. But, if he said so. She pulled her bow onto her hands and looked at Fireson, hands bleeding, probably exhausted by now from the incessant hitting of the wall, "Pleasure to meet you, you human?" she asked, she didn't even hesitate from loosing the arrow. It took an inhuman amount of force to pull the bow, and as a result, it was far faster then a typical arrow shot and had a lot more power behind it. She didn't intend on hitting him, but because of the enchanted arrows, hitting whatever was left of the wall behind him. The arrows would explode on impact.

Nexus would speak, "Fight! But do not kill. For you must prove that you have the ability to control yourself and still beat your opponent. Sometimes, you need someone alive, not dead." he ordered his apprentice.

Fireson looked at Laila and ducked behind a boulder. He knew that if he could get Laila off guard, then it would help him succeed. Fireson felt like he could lift up his hands. Fireson did so and learned that he could use Force push. Fireson was very proud of himself when he used it.

"Do you yieled?" asked Fireson. "Or do you want me to punch you. This is your choice not mine. I suggest that I do not have to render you unconscince, since it is going to take a lot more work from me. This is your descision not mine, so what is it gonna be, slave? Are you gonna give me your precious master?"

[member="Nexus Krae"]

Laila watched as he dived away already pulling another arrow out and felt a push, instinctively she reacted, countering it by crouching and as a result merely sliding against the ground as her own force abilities resisted against him. He asked if she would yield or if he would punch her, even sounding like he though he could render her unconscious, "See this is why we don't train outsiders. I you really think a force push is gonna intimidate me, you should run home." She loosed another arrow directly at the boulder, with the explosion of the arrow, that boulder would not be cover, it'd be a projectile directly towards Fireson rather then the thing protecting him.

"And I'm no slave. That's some strong words coming from someone lacking a Vo." Regardless of her first arrows results, she released another, at him, this time guiding it using telekinesis so that it would avoid any cover intent on hitting directly beneath him. It was explosive, and so she didn't have to hit him head on, as it'd probably kill him. Well to be fair, even hitting at his feet would shred a persons legs if they didn't move, and even if they did would often cause some serious harm. However they were on Vran'Ti, and that was very easy thing for them to fix. As a result, their training could be far more extreme and realistic then on any other planet. That included losing limbs, only to have them healed back later.

Fireson decided to push the arrow back with his force push. It did not work, but Fireson was able to duck from it. Fireson looked around for his blaster. He used the force to get the weapon into his hand. It must be with his Force pull. Fireson was really happy that he had his pistol back, so he shot a round at [member="Laila"] and hoped that at least 1 shot would hit her.

"You think this is bad?" asked Fireson. "I have been on the run from my brother for about give or take 5 years. When I learn everything that there is to know, I am going to utterly kill Mike and his followers and show them that I am death. I am doom. I can distroy people. He will burn! Like so." And with that he force pulled a book of matches and lit one. FIreson then dropped it on a tree nearby.

[member="Laila"] [member="Nexus Krae"]

Laila raised an eyebrow, no, she definitely didn't think it was that much. By now she'd only shot three arrows, barely used any force powers, and had never proceeded to close range combat. Most likely, when it came to close range, he was inferior to her in combat. Her Vo and training meant her body was beyond human in its abilities, a sign of that being how using the bow as a mere human would have been physically impossible. He started firing shots at her, she swung her bow, the alchemized weapon catching the blaster bolts with relative ease. A mere single pistol was hardly going to be able to preform fast enough to actually pose a threat at this range.

He talked about running from his brother for five years, how he would destroy Mike and his followers, show them death, saying he was durn and could destroy people. And lighting a match to a tree. "You've got problems boy." ​she said simply, again letting loose arrows, this time, two of them, both guided towards the boy telekinetically and would explode upon impact with anything, as she started moving around the battlefield, keeping her distance. Though with the weapons he had, it wasn't like she was all that intimidated by close range combat. She bore an alchemized sword on her as well, she just preferred use of the bow.

"If you want to talk accomplishments, I grew up on Vran'Ti as a Vo Ni. We are renowned for our melee combatants, brutal training methods compared to others, and that when we do have force sensitives, they are almost certainly stronger then others. And I became the student of the most powerful man on this world. You really think a few years running around is going to put you on par with that?" She challenged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom