Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First (Open to the First Order)

| [member="Aram Kalast"] | [member="Ludolf Vaas"] | Silas Ren | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Kyle Amedis"] | [member="Hans Vaiden"] |

The Admiral listened to the speech of the Supreme Leader and found himself quietly unimpressed. He had never been a man to invest much into words- actions spoke louder- and whilst he understood that the occasion required such a speech- ironically a necessary action in itself- Malus decided that he would find out soon, as to whether or not the First Order were the means to which the Imperial Remnants spread across the galaxy could once more become a Galactic Empire.

Clasping his hands behind his back, he turned to watch the response of the Human woman. He judged her with the type of vindictiveness associated with a Chiss. He didn't put much stock into other species, especially Humans. Such a destructive, wasteful and unpredictable species. Still, there had been occasions when Humans had proven to be at least semi intelligent.

"I look forward to seeing the technologies that will be made available to me." Malus spoke up. "I am especially interested in discovering what class of destroyer which makes up the forces of the First Order, as well as the rest of our forces. I am eager to begin."

"Excellent, then," Ludolf nodded, satisfied with his answer. "I should like to move Amedis to my personal General's Bodyguard unit then."

As part of the unit assigned to General Vaas, [member="Kyle Amedis"] would go wherever Vaas went, and participate in any battle he was engaged in, which would be most, if not all. Not only this, but Amedis would also be present at any dignitary functions in which Ludolf's presence was required. It was a job that required a great deal of work, but Vaas presumed that Amedis would be happy to get out of the barracks.

Meanwhile, he listened intently to the new conversation between [member="Malus"] and [member="Tmoxin Temi"]. He would need to hear more about her proposals once Malus was done. They were vague, but enticing. Apparently she could science up an army of troops, which could mean a whole assortment of things. Clones? Droids? He would have to find out. The First Order would probably take anything it could get its hands on at this point, including anything... unnatural.

Kyle watched and waited, as anyone of his rank would, but he stood with his helmet under his arm. One thing he learnt with [member="Tmoxin Temi"] was to stand out; be somebody as well as a symbol. This way, his face would be remembered and not hidden behind the imposing white and black.

As her name was called, he moved forward with a small nod to @Ludolf Vass – already assigned to a General.

”Thank you, sir.”

So now it would begin; he had the equipment required to be a fist to smash through those opposing the real peacemakers of the galaxy and he had a strong army right behind him and ahead. A fighter screamed past overhead like a metallic beast circling the amassing members of the Order below.

Once more, Kyle watched and waited, but now with an assignment and a place to work from in the First Order.

[member=Malus] | [member="Aram Kalast"] | [member="Silas Ren"] | [member="Hans Vaiden"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar felt a bump as the dropship landed onto Starkiller base. He just came back from a simple patrol, noting really interesting. Sibar sighed and walked down the ramp of the ship and stared at awe at Starkiller base. He couldn't get used to the base no matter how many times he had been there. Sibar looked around trying to find the Supreme Commander, he then noticed a small group further down and decided to check to see if the Supreme Commander was conversing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom