Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First of the Gray Order

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray had figured it was something like that, but an actual flametrooper was not something he expected. She was not what he expected one of them would be like. She was too nice and friendly and not a puppet like you would think based on rumors. Once again a rumor failed to capture the truth behind a person or a group.

Gray took another drink from his glass and said, " So flame trooper you say? That explains why you are so smoking hot." He winked at her as a little part of him died from how cheesy that line was just now. He added quickly after, " So you are a girl in a uniform then. That is pretty attractive. Got to love a disciplined girl who knows how to cut loose." He thought about what he said for a moment and laughed. He said after a moment, " Sorry, it is just my motto in life is 'Discipline in Action, Freedom in Words'. Then I just said that and.... I'm talking to much now. Sorry about that. Just its been an unexpectingly pleasant night with an unpredictably charming lady."

Pvt. Viper

Little miss Flame Trooper
[member="Gray Raxis"]

She couldn't help but giggle at the cheesy joke, trying hard not to burst out laughing. Man this stuff is strong.

"You aren't exactly what I'd expect a mercenary to be either. Showering me with compliments. I'm starting to think you want something more..."

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray blushed a bit slightly at what she said. He smiled slightly awkwardly before he said, " Well thanks for that, I guess. Not sure what you would expect from a merc. Of course I shower you with compliments, because you are more than worthy of them. I just see it as telling you the truth. And as far as wanting more well...Um...uh...." He cleared his throat a bit before he took another drink, which finished his drink off.

Gray was thinking maybe now would be a good time to make a fool of himself and get out of this awkward situation. Although he could just keep going and see where it went. He couldn't remember the last time he actually did anything more than chatting with a woman. Why hadn't he done anything more before now exactly? What reason did he have to do it either for that reason? Wait, why was he thinking so much right now? Shouldn't he just go off of a gut feeling like he usually did in tough situations?.... Okay gut feeling it was.

Gray smiled at her and just waited to see what happened.

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray went to take another drink of his glass, but there was nothing to drink there. Why had he drank so much tonight? Why was he still here? Didn't he just tell himself he would just let the night go the way it was going to go?

Gray said with the same slightly awkward smile from before, " Yeah well its just been awhile since I even thought about going past flirting and well...yeah...." He went to try and take a drink from his empty glass again. He set it down on the counter and added, " I'm not opposed to going further, if the other person is okay with it that is," Maybe he needed to get another drink.

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray noticed her face was red. He said to her, " Well if the other person wants it, then I see no reason not to." He reached his hand up to her forehead and said, " You alright? Drink too much? If you want, my ship isn't far from here and you can rest there for a bit."

Gray was getting a little worried about her. He liked her from what little interaction they had had by this point. Of course he was also feeling something other than worried about her right now too, but he was going to ignore that for now.

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray said, " Alright then...." He must have missed something, but he could not say what it was. He stood up as well and said, " Alright, then as much as I would like you to go first so I could watch that nice rear end, I better lead the way. Follow me beautiful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom