Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First of the Gray Order

Gray found himself in the capital city of the First Order. He wasn't entirely sure how he ended up here himself, but it had happened. He figured he would check things out while he was on this end of the galaxy for once, and so off to one of the local bars he went.

Gray walked into the place wearing his gray with dark blue trim shirt and pants, leather boots, and leather duster. His trusty blaster pistol was strapped to his right leg as always. He went in and looked around. The place he had picked seemed to be popular enough. There were lots of people dancing and lots of people sitting around chatting. It was a good sign if you asked him. He walked up to the counter and smiled to the barkeep. He said, " I'll take a whiskey please." He looked around the place as he waited on his drink. Hopefully tonight wasn't too boring. Bars got that way too often when you went alone.

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Pvt. Viper

Little miss Flame Trooper
It's been an exhausting day, and Serenity needed to take a load off. What better place to unwind than a bar? She got herself dolled up, wanting to look good. She saved a dress for such an occasion; a black cocktail dress fitted just right.

She walked into the bar, looking over at the people talking. Seems alot better than the cantinas on other planets...
She sat next to a man in a duster, tapping his fingers on the counter. Serenity placed a few credits down and ordered "Whatever's strong."

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray looked over at the woman who sat next to him. She was dressed to seduce, and she was doing a fine job of it. Anyone who looked around would notice more than a few eyes on her. Some of them even earned the lookers a slap from a jealous partner. He studied her over quickly right before his whiskey arrived. He picked it up and raised it to the barkeep with a smile.

Gray took a drink from his glass and then said as he turned his attention to the woman next to him, " I would say don't look now there is a fox in the room, but you can't exactly see yourself now can you?" He gave her a wink before he added, " The name is Gray. What might your name be beautiful?" He smiled at her as he waited for her reply. He sure hoped it wasn't a slap or a kick or a punch like the last time he got a little playful.

Pvt. Viper

[member="Gray Raxis"]

She giggled to herself before responding. "Quite the gentleman you are. I'm Serenity." Her steel-blue eyes seemed to shimmer in the light.

Her shot glass of fireball whiskey was delivered to her as the bartender snatched up her credits.

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray was glad to see things went this time around. It was never fun to get slapped for being a little playful, even though he did have to admit he deserved it at times. He smiled at the woman and said, " Serenity. A pretty name for a pretty lady it seems. So what brings you into this bar today? Looking to get told how good you look by guys only interested in one thing? I could always fill that role for you if that's what you want." He winked at her before taking a drink from his glass.

Gray was glad to see this was going well so far, but the night was still young. Some jealous lover or protective dad could still bust into the place and decide Gray needed his butt kicked. He liked a little drama, but that was too much drama for him right now. He would rather not get in trouble in First Order territory for "attacking" some guy, especially with the reputation they had.

Pvt. Viper

She nursed her drink, realizing that she shouldn't have ordered something so strong. "Can't a gal go out for a few drinks after some hard work?" She didn't like telling her position in the First Order, seeing as some people cower in fear at the mention of "Flametrooper".

She had to admit, she kinda blushed after his second comment. "Okay, now you're just being a tease."

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray smirked at her and said, " Dressed like that you can't. People won't let you just have a few drinks. They will try their hardest to make it more than that," He took another drink and added, " And just so you know it isn't teasing if it's true. You look great in that dress. It brings out your lovely curves and certainly shows off the best areas well. And I certainly don't mind letting you know about it either beautiful." He winked at her again when he finished and raised his glass up a bit.

Gray finished off his drink and ordered another whiskey. He was getting a little curious about what she did, but figured if she didn't say she didn't want him to know. Better to let the woman be and be happy than to press the issue and wish he hadn't.

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray waved his hand as he said, " Too much? No... well maybe. Depends on what you were trying to do by wearing it. Are you trying to avoid any kind of looks or attention from guys? Then yeah, a bit too much. Are you trying to seduce someone with just your looks? You are right on track. If its the second one, it is certainly working on me." He winked at her.

Gray took a drink from his new glass. He wondered how much attention she had gotten before. She certainly acted like she wasn't use to it. What did she do, spend all of her time with her body and face covered by something? Maybe full set of body armor?

Pvt. Viper

She was flustered, to say the least. She isn't even trying to attract, yet here she is. "This is the only dress I have, so I thought why not, instead of coming in uniform..."

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray smiled and said, " Well it looks good on you. I might have gotten a little too into it there, so please don't take it too seriously. I can't really fault someone on not having a lot of clothing options. Outside of these clothes right here all I have is a set of armor. So at least your casual clothes look good, and more importantly, look good on you."

Gray took a drink from his glass. Maybe he should ease up a bit on her. She really wasn't use to the attention was she?

Pvt. Viper

She cracked a small grin. "You like what you see then? Hmm... maybe I see some eyecandy too..."

She has to admit, he was cute, and she loved a man with some battle scars.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray said with a smile on his face, " And what if I do? What are you going to do about it?" He looked around the bar for a moment before he added, " And who is the eye candy you see? That guy over there with the gold jewelry and pink shirt?"

Gray told himself he was going to let up, but then he went and said that. Oh well. She seemed to be playful back now as well, so that was a good sign. At least he hoped it was.

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray smiled and said, " Well I've certainly gotten beat plenty. Being a merc isn't exactly a safe thing to do. We tend to get thrown into the stuff other people don't want to do or don't want to risk their own on." He finished off his drink and ordered another whiskey. How many would the new one make now? Three? He might want to slow down or who would end up getting drunk. He added after he ordered, " Of course I really do enjoy getting to do that kind of stuff. Its more dangerous, but also more fun. Just wish people would let me make my own plans more often for missions."

Gray took a drink when his new whiskey showed up. He said after he did, " Oh and before I forget, I'm not so sure I'm eye candy. Not exactly a pretty boy. The scar across my face sees to that." He rubbed the scar without thinking about it for a moment. He got a momentary sad look on his face for a fleeting moment before he was back to smiling.

Pvt. Viper

"I think it looks good on you. Gives you the tough guy look." She gave him her signature smile, thanking the bartender for her drink. She remembered him saying something about armor. "You said something about armor, yes? What kind?" Serenity was always into armor, even if it were a relic from the old empire.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray thought about how to show her what his armor looked like. He eventually remembered he had his holopad with him. He pulled it out of his duster and pulled up the file with a detail of his armor on it. He set it down on the counter in front of her. He took a drink and then said, " Here you go. This is what it looks like. I know what you are going to ask, but the answer is no. I'm not a clone." He smirked and said before winking, " Although I wouldn't mind making a clone with you beautiful."

Okay maybe Gray needed to stop drinking after his current glass. He tended to say way too much when he started to get drunk. Although he already kind of did that when he was sober.

Pvt. Viper

"Phase Two Kaminoan Clone armor? I thought those were extinct! Nowadays the Kaminoans don't actually breed soldiers anymore, so they stopped production of the armor."

She kinda wanted to boast of her vast knowledge of armor, but that's the alcohol talking. Speaking of which, how much did she have? Four... five shots?

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Pvt. Viper"]

Gray smiled at her when she spoke. He said, " Oh you know it then? This isn't the actual armor just modeled after it. The armor used by the clone troopers were based on earlier Mandalorian armor design. The sad thing is that it's basic design was better than Mandalorian designs, but the materials used to make it left it less effective than them. It was also much better than the storm trooper armor which followed in it's wake, which was really just a joke compared to its predecessor. Rare to meet a lady who knows about this kind of stuff." He smirked and said with a wink, " So beauty and brains eh? You are just the complete package aren't you?

Gray was rambling here. He knew it, but he couldn't help it. He was talking about an interesting subject at least and not him saying terrible puns and bad pick-up lines.

Pvt. Viper

"I'm sort of a.. erm.. soldier myself." She really didn't warm up to the idea of bringing up work, but where else would she get her knowledge of armor from?

"Flametrooper as a matter of fact. Love to play with fire."

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom