Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first meeting of master and student

Kyla Foy

K
It was the very first day in the academy, where Ophelia was located. She was brought by the droid called MAI, her first new friend while soon meeting the master who would look over her training. She had no idea who would have looked over her. She was only extremely excited and ready for a whole new adventure which would come. Incredibly full of joy, happiness and excitement she spoke to the guardsman and said, "Hello there sir? Are you my master?" The first guard shook his head as she progressed further and further, some of the people laughing a little bit. Some of the people noticed already because of what she was picked. She did not know how to control it yet, but she used the force persuasion technique. She was only too young to influence anyone that wise. She had still a lot to learn about the force and she would surely learn it out there.
She kept wondering around till a woman had waited for her, she smiled and told her that she Ophelia would meet her master tomorrow morning early. The day continued on as planned as she was having a whole load of fun. Most of the children her age or maybe younger were getting somewhat affected by the persuasion but in a very good way. They had never been so kind to each other ever before. She was finally out of her room and in the hall where her master had waited. It was a male figure, she saw instantly that it was a human off species and she walked towards him with a bright smile on her face only flowing with constant happiness, "Hello mister! Are you maybe my master?" She had asked awaiting for his answer while she spoke with her adorable young tone. "What will you teach me today?~ Will I become a good jedi?" She asked while she had in her mind many more to ask

@Vulpesen

Vulpesen had recently received the commission to become the master of an apprentice and thus he had instantly set off to the training hall. Punctual as always, he stood patiently, waiting for whoever it might be. His black robes covered his body, holding marks of the jedi to mark him as an ally to those of an order, something to keep him from being cut down by people who might mistake him for a sith. "I wonder..." A plethora of questions moved through his mind. He had never trained a person before, and now he was planning out every starting detail of their meeting, preparing for the various scenarios they might enter.

Taking a deep breath, Vulpesen calmed his mind and opened his eyes to see a young girl walking towards him. He could sense her force presence, shining and affecting those she came near. It was an infectious joy that he struggled to contain as it reacted with his own care free nature. "Oh dear." Beside's her obvious force signature, Vulpesen also noticed her young age. She seemed to be fresh out of a youngling clan. Still, that would only mean that she would be more eager to learn, something that he was happy to oblige in helping with.

As she stopped in front of him, he listened patiently to her questions, cracking a small smile at her enthusiasm. "It would seem as though I am. As for what I will teach , I believe we must first find out what you know before we can move on to that. And finally, yes. You shall become a great jedi." Vulpesen finally allowed his lopsided grin to take hold. He had almost no idea what he was doing, that was true. But that was when he did his best work. And for once, he was absolutely sure in the outcome of his current endeavor. "Now then, what's your name?"

@[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia was so happy the moment that she noticed a small smile from her master. She knew they could be great friends and the great weather outside would surely help to make the day even better than it already was in her eyes. She listened towards the man the moment she asked the question and that he answered the questions. She giggled the moment that she heard that she has the potential to become a great Jedi. She already started to speak directly when he was done speaking. The first question was about her name, “My name is Ophelia~ I am seven years old, and I am very happy to be here, mister master Jedi.” She said with a very adorable voice, showing a bright smile.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen resisted the urge to laugh at her current dubbing of him, then focused on committing her name to memory. "My name is Vulpesen Torrevaso." He was tempted to include the titles he often gave during a formal introduction, but this time he figured that the young padawan would have a hard enough time, even trying to pronounce his name. "So, @[member="Ophelia"], what force powers do you have a basic understanding of?" It was a fair question, and one he felt was fairly necessary. After all, had Daella tried to teach him how to beast tame, he likely would have fallen over laughing. In his opinion, it was best to assess your student's current strengths and weaknesses before adding to them.

Kyla Foy

K
@[member="Vulpesen"]
Ophelia bowed towards her master. She said, "Very nice to meet you Vulpesen..Torre...Torre...Torrevaro!!" She smiled after that instantly paying attention again towards the man who was giving her a very hard question. She had to think very deep. She lowered her center of gravity and placed her left leg onto her knee for a short moment as if she was sitting down but actually still standing on one leg. It did not take to long before she took a normal stance again and and made a 'uhm' noise. "That's a hard question, mister master." She kept on thinking and thinking, "I really don't know, mister. I don't think I know any kind of force power" She said smiling after, since she did answer the question. The thing she did not know was she already used her near entire life force persuasion in order to bring people into her cycle of happiness.

Vulpesen raised an eyebrow at her pronunciation of his last name, as well as he lack of self knowledge. Most people her age tended to find something they were good at. Perhaps it would become apparent in time, after all, he had been surrounded with animals making his natural use of beast tame rather easy to discover and develop. "Very well. Perhaps we should begin with basic telekinesis." Training was always good to discover ones prowess with the force. As for his name, Vulpesen was fairly sure she would be able to get that down eventually.

Reaching out his hand, Vulpesen pulled a small weight from the rack, which he then held in front of @[member="Ophelia"]. "Focus on this. See it where it is, then where you would like it to be. Will it to be there and exert yourself over it. I want you to try and lift it up. See if you can cause this to levitate." The object sat idly in his palm, waiting for Ophelia to do her best at attempting to raise it up.

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia looked at him. She looked at her master while she saw the eyebrow raise, "Is there something wrong with your eyebrow, mister Vulpesen?", she asked stepping closer to take a look at it, but it didn't seem to matter when she heard him continuing. She was starting her basic force training with basic telekinesis. She thought for a moment, "Hmm, what does telekinesis mean?" She kept on thinking while holding her eyes on the man seeing that he was taking out of the rack a small weight. It was not even near that heavy since it was so small by size and weight. She listened to his instructions and a bright smile appeared on her face, rapidly she was clapping, "This is so exciting!" Her eyes full of joy. Her aura in a bright divine white color. "Focus, lift up and levitate, okay!" She said thinking for a moment that it would be easy to grab the weight and lift it up as one part, but she looked at him for a moment and it did not seem that it was meant to be grabbed a hold on.

She looked at the weights, it did take a while before her fun time turned into concentration. It was noticed by the way she had her facial expression. It changed from an incredible bright smile towards a minor smile while her eyes were focused onto the weight and the hand. Her breathing pattern was changing into a lot calmer pattern, long and deep she was breathing. Her thoughts went into the weight, but while time passed through, she was getting a hard time. She was getting a little bit shaky. Her hands become a little fist, but it only had helped her getting into a deeper zone and soon after she had her fantasy dwelling around, "That's a little puppy~" She whispered smiling as her eyes went completely closed. Her happy thoughts lead her to using the force once again. The force was slowly surging through his body as her main energy source and slowly went towards the weights. They were starting to move the slightest bit and started to shake, maybe she was already doing it. Now the force had an actual impact on her body which meant that she had to hold that happy type of concentration. She giggled and the weight went up for a moment levitating only an inch from her masters hand. All of a sudden she thought, "Ooh no!" She placed her hands in front of her mouth and opened her eyes, just before they were opened it fell back down, "I am sorry, mister master! I was thinking about the weight being a little puppy, I am sorry!"
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen grinned as the weight lifted then dropped into his hand. The apprentice's reaction was also rather entertaining as she apologized after what he would call a beginners success. "There's no need to be sorry. The force has many definitions as it is defined by so many people. The potentium sees it as purely good. The sith see it as a way to power. The white current sees it as a different power source. And the Dothomiri witches see it as a magic. We all have separate views. The trick is to find which ones work." Vulpesen exerted his own will over the weight, making it spin over his hand. "The aing-tii see a rainbow where as the jedi see black and white. Find the way that works for you, and as long as it works and doesn't turn you tot he dark side, all is well." He chuckled and let the weight drop back into his hand. "Even if it does personify the force as a puppy."

Holding the weight out once more, Vulpesen gave his apprentice an encouraging smile. "Try again and this time, keep your focus. Open your self up to the force, let it become an extension of yourself which flows into the world around you. Sense everything, then narrow your focus onto this object. For now, it is your world, and you may do with it as you wish." @[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia had her eyes opened. A disappointing shake of her head came while she noticed a grin of her master. it caused her to stop shaking her head and she looked at him. It was very strange for her seeing the man showing a smile, while she failed. She listened to his wise words which were being told. When he told her to no longer feel sorry. A whole description was given to her with some of the things she understood, but most of them, she did not. It would be taking some time. She had a confusing look onto her face while she was having some time to think for herself. She noticed how he was spinning the weight over his hand and she clapped for it.

Since Ophelia was still very young a recreational way of teaching was needed to help her further into her training in an easier way. The way she was already being entertained had motivated her. There was a single thing he told her after that which motivated her even more and also inspired her to think. She was hearing about the rainbow, "A beautiful rainbow~ I like the aing-tii's." She told her master as she giggled for a moment. She was more motivated now to try to succeed, with better results than first. She looked at the weights and smiled first brightly saying, "Yes mister master teacher~" Giving him once again a new nickname as extra to his others.

She moved her feet in front of the object. Her body was in line with the object. The object was currently in the center and this help her in some way. She was not yet sure off all of the things of the force, she had still far too much to learn. She had a lot of time in order to get stronger. She was currently trying to focus and thinking only about the rainbows, since she prefered it in over the other ways. Her thoughts dwelled further and further away from the real world into her own fantasy world. A big smile appeared onto her face while she was catching the images. When she was catching those images, that's what her power source was. The rainbows above in the air also shining through the entire room, it was still very dim, but that would take time.

Her concentration kept the same and her force was surging through her body. Her heart was flowing like a river, and crossing the river was the path in order to make the object levitate. She saw a dim rainbow slowly when she took her steps a deeper concentration came, slowly but steady the weight was once again starting to move in her masters hand, slowly it was rising up. It was not in a very steady way but slowly it was rising. Her forehead was starting to sweat the moment, it was taking a bit longer for her. She started to breath shorter. She opened her eyes saying, "This is very hard" While she just caught a glimpse of the weight falling from 5 inches and a very bright smile appeared, "I just did it?!! I did it!" She said extremely excited jumping and clapping full of joy.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen watched intently as his pupil retried her task. He could feel her force aura shifting, changing from its original course to something slightly different. He guessed she was trying to mimic the Aing-Tii rainbow philosophy, though he could sense that she was still using jedi techniques. Maybe some day he would further explain how the Aing-Tii rainbow theories really worked, but for now he simply allowed her to use what she figured may work.

Once again, @[member="Ophelia"]'s excitement was welcome as she finally saw what she could do. "By closing your eyes, you allow doubt to take hold as you fail to see what you have accomplished, until your achievements have fallen." Vulpesen called a larger weight from the rack then focused himself to make it spin through the air in front of him. "As jedi, we are the mediators of the galaxy and thus we cannot afford to show any wavering resolve. If those we protect take notice of our doubts, then they may turn against us. So, you must learn to use your abilities with your eyes open. Only then will you see what you can accomplish and then your prowess will grow." "You seem to use happiness as a focus point in your use of the force. By seeing the weight levitate from your own doing, your happiness will likely increase, therefore increasing your connection with the force. Learn what gives you your advantage, and you shall find failure a bit harder to come by."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom