Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConferenceRoom_DesignSketch_v001_002.jpg

T H E_F I R S T_C O M M A N D

FINAL DAWN
O'REEN, UNKNOWN REGIONS
Within the Sanctum in Fort Maximus...

War. War always changes. In a galaxy marked by constant warfare, it was vital that one remained one step ahead of his enemy, able to predict and outmaneuver his foe and deprive him of any chance at victory. Sularen knew this rule too well for he had learned it the hard way, having suffered major stepbacks to his great ambitions to rule the Core Worlds due to his inability to stay ahead of his enemies. They were faster, more decisive and more importantly more flexible then Sularen and the previous organizations he had lead and as such he had always ended up losing. But now as he seized control over the Final Dawn, Sularen had once more been given an opportunity to rise to power and the means to stay ahead of his enemies in order to claim his ultimate victory against those who had wronged him many times throughout the past two decades.

As the Second Great Hyperspace War dragged on, Sularen faced many enemies both new and old, some of which were within his reach with the High Regent able to dispose of them through direct means, but most were not often based deep within the territories of large galactic powers with many obstacles standing in the way of the High Regent. For the past decade, Sularen had relied on Brawn to wage his war against his enemies, but as time went by and new foes started to appear it was clear that such conventional methods would not be enough to secure his desired ultimate victory. If Sularen was to succeed and take what was rightfully his, he would need to employ more unconventional tactics against his enemies, and his solution was simple : A Hybrid Starfighter/Commando Special Forces Unit capable of operating anywhere across the galaxy at any given moment. His own personal death squad designed specifically to bring down his many foes and disrupt the war efforts of his many enemies in order to secure his ultimate victory. Sularen's ultimate weapon : Inferno Squad.

Through the use of the Politorate (The Final Dawn's Official Intelligence Agency), the High Regent searched for the best candidates for his Elite Special Forces Units, individuals who would answer to him and to him alone, executing his will across the galaxy without hesitation, mercy or remorse. His ultimate weapon to secure ultimate victory. Soon enough three candidates would be found, two of them who had once served with the former Zweihander Union which was once the product of a schism triggered by a former Sith ally of Sularen within his own organization, the Imperial Directorate. Nevertheless regardless of previous affiliation, Sularen was willing to give them a second chance to serve him once more. As such, encrypted messages were sent to these three individuals requesting their presence at O'reen and giving them a set of co-ordinates that would lead them directly to the Sanctum, the Headquarters of the Final Dawn's Central Committee which could be found within the O'reenian Capital City of Fort Maximus. They had been provided with the necessary clearance codes to pass through the massive blockade that remained in orbit of O'reen which would enable them to head to their destination without incident.

Thus within a vast meeting room within the Sanctum, known as the War Room, the High Regent of the Final Dawn patiently awaited his new recruits, already seated within one of the many chairs around the circular conference table and flanked by his protégé Joseph Torson, son of one of the High Regent's Generals Gunther Torson whom had been executed by vengeful and bloodthirsty Corellians a while back. By the end of today, the Final Dawn would have a new Elite Hybrid Starfighter/Commando Special Forces Unit at it's disposal bringing them one step closer to their ultimate triumph over their many foes across the galaxy.

Last edited:

The Scout Trooper

T
He had never particularly worked with any of the Final Dawns "Old Zweihander Union", merely he was contracted. Blowing a small puff of smoke, he let his mind relax as the smoke gently rolled around his body. Cyrogenics was one hell of a drug to be put under, more so when after a fight they freeze one for an unspecified amount of time after injury...then forget all about you. It was only after a handful of soldiers from Final Dawn going through remains of some of Zweihander Unions medical facilities did he become discovered and thawed out. While grateful, he had to get stretched out and build his body back up, something that took a little bit of time.

Regardless though, he owed the Final Dawn a great deal of favor...and respect for pulling him out of a freezer box. Putting out the cigarra, he slipped back on the helmet of his power armor, allowing all of its functions to be turned back online. While it was aged, it still did its job with rather dangerous ease. Entering the building, he did respectfully smoke outside, something more than others would do these days. Each step made a loud clunking noise, something that resembled large lifter droids coming towards them. Each guard along the way may look and stare at the strange power armor, but it not only did its job, it was quite difficult to destroy.

Upon entering what he would assume to be the inner lair of what was known as the Sanctum, he was greeted by a pair of highly trained guards, whom he believed were of the infamous Raptors. Trained heavily, possibly some of the best he had heard of on record and when fought beforehand just once, was perhaps one of the most dangerous foes he had encountered. Looking between them, it was almost as if an inaudible communication was given between them before he was allowed entry. Taking a few steps inside, it was easy to see how he towered slightly over others in just the power armor alone, but it did show its age in this time.

Noticing the pair along the table, he walked carefully towards the table but decided against sitting down. The power armor was rather heavy and hte last thing he needed on an impression is to break one of these expensive chairs. Speaking, the vocabulator did nothing to mask its voice but rather, give a grainy feel to it with a rough rasp along to go.

"High Regent, you have summoned my presence. Is it time I assume to return the favor granted towards me?"

It was a bit noted that Scout, whom is all the name has ever been revealed to be, has been blunt as an Baradium Bomb. He never minces words and never truly cared of others feelings, though he gave respect to those that earned it. His helmet visor was looking straight at Marlon, someone whom he did give respect towards for his rescue, something that had never happened before in many years. While he could be quite rude, he did have an iniate talent of skill that has been used and probably will be used over and over again.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
"The first thought that crossed my mind when I received an email from the so-called "High Regent of the Final Dawn" was "Who is this guy anyway?" No, don't get me wrong, I'm a very educated woman for my profession, I would even say it's amazing how much interest I have, given that 95% of my time I'm actually engaged in the systematic destruction of the self-conscious biomass of the galaxy as I cannot see myself and my life without it, but at the same time, it's pretty rare when somebody (by somebody I mean the aforementioned fellow) who is likely a rather powerful and influential figure invites a woman of such mind to his personal service (or whatever he needs from me) and so on. No, of course I will happily spend some of my time removing those or other living entities that would in some way or another interfere with the plans of this wonderful promising personality (based on his status, he is something of a ruler), but the question does not go anywhere, why me? I do not know how I was found, what information there is about me and everything, I personally do not consider myself more than a quality killer who does her best to thank the world for the gift of life (regardless of all the horrors my body went through, that is a separate topic), then to the question of why I was chosen has remained in my mind, I have not drowned it with other abstract models and experiences and so the last thing I would like to touch on in this post, which I will delete anyway, is a description of what I personally want to do if I join this wonderful man? I haven't seen him in person yet so I don't know his or her gender. My desire and purpose in existence remains the same: to spread pain, chaos and love in every way I can understand with my skills as a professional killer with the dual personalities of Satan and grieving angel two in one."
After a couple of minutes, Risa easily wiped out another attempt to systematise and organise in a compact form all the anticipations and expectations of the meeting and other minor elements of the thought process, and exhaling with a full breath she got out of the small ship she had rented for the purpose of this invitation trip, and after thinking over the map for a couple of minutes more, headed in the right direction, completely unaware of the living around her. Fort Maximus looked quite an imposing fortress with its powerful, spiritually impressive aesthetic, which was imbued with some symbolic idea or belief of those personalities who had laid the foundation for this wondrous mini world. Risa wore an all-black cloak that hooded her dark-white hair and the rest of her sickly, fearful for the appearance of an ordinary mortal body, both fiery eyes, as if from some terrible nightmare slowly and without any animated interest with coldness were looking at all the guards around, nothing particularly impressed her, if that emotion eixsted at all in Risa's dark empty soul. Beneath her cloak were beautiful light blades and very old clothes, which the girl hardly ever took off, and as such there was a strange smell of death and rain around her, which created a dreamlike atmosphere, as if Risa herself were an illusion. Finding the entrance to the Sanctum, and soon to the War Room, the girl approached Marlon Sularen with absolutely no sign of deference or special respect and with a glance of her eyes at him pronounced.
"Risa has come at your invitation, what do you want from a lonely lady such as me?"

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

ConferenceRoom_DesignSketch_v001_002.jpg

T H E_F I R S T_C O M M A N D

FINAL DAWN
O'REEN, UNKNOWN REGIONS
Within the Sanctum in Fort Maximus...

Sularen watched as both The Scout Trooper and Naivia Ri entered the room both immediately asking the reasoning for why he had requested their presence. He sighed once they finished speaking. Only two he thought. While both individuals had alot of potential and were most certainly skilled enough for future Covert Ops, the fact that the High Regent only had two individuals plus his own Personal Enforcer Joseph Torson to form the basis of the Final Dawn's very own hybrid Elite Starfighter/Commando Unit was quite pathetic, and what was worse was that it took a while for Sularen to even find these individuals. On the contrary, his rivals in the Alliance and the Empire could raise such a Force in just days thanks to their favorable reputation and the vast amount of volunteers at their disposal.

Nevertheless Sularen was never the type of person to abandon his goals and ambitions, and thus he resolved to push forwards despite this unfavorable situation. "I guess this will suffice for now" Sularen said to himself, before proceeded to address his guests proper. "Now i understand you are both curious as to why I've summoned you to this meeting and it's quite simple. I want to both of you to join my Elite Hybrid Starfighter/Commando Unit, as it's first members, to serve as my personal enforcers across the galaxy and bring death and destruction upon the many people who will end up standing in your way. But first i have a simple question : what sets you both apart?"

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
For Risa, this question meant only one thing: how did she stand out from the crowd, and did she stand out at all? If we look at the question objectively, in fact, she is just as ordinary a lump of meat and bones with a mind and the ability to set goals as all the other intelligent races that populate this vast galaxy, and if we look from a subjective point of view, the answer is unequivocally that Risa was far from an ordinary person with a balanced mind and little economic or other goals and ways of pursuing them. "I am devoid of any normal mental barriers, therefore I can be given any work and rest assured I am not here for a fee, I am just glad that my help collides with my lifestyle, no more no less" After these words Risa looked at her "fun partner" without any emotion, if I may say so and with a sigh gave her eyes free so as not to go crazy from the boredom and the interior of the place, which eventually led to the girl silently studying all the walls, vaults, lighting, in general the whole architecture of the room with the hope that she would not have to stand in one place like a stump for too long and soon they could proceed with some action or an interesting message. "And I have a quick question too, this whole venture you've prepared for us, is it sure to go well and will you have more recruits coming in or will we just be the only ones?"

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom