Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fire Ball (Open)

She smiled as [member="Terran Verza"] whispered in her ear, she was going have fun watching this. Then a familiar presence came into the bar, it was her old master [member="Rexus Drath"]. She got up and looked at him, she had not seen him since cardia. She smiled at him, as a tear joy and sadness came down her eye. It was joy to see the man, sadness as he was right and she was wrong. She should have listened to him, but she was too naive to realize that they were corrupt. She ran over gave him a hug, hoping he would not be too mad at her.

[member="Ice"] [member="Maxis Vellum"] [member="Regor Laxvan"] [member="Noah Corek"]

[member="Terran Verza"]

Well the woman definitely knew how to work a crowd. Though it seemed like the patrons she was trying to please were a little less than interested. Curios. Why would you be here if not to indulge in the crude delights of the hutts? In the back of his mind, he assumed she was a slave here. But had rather hoped she would be free. Free to make her own mind up if she wanted to go or not. Still as she was working the crowd, it wouldn't do any harm to check up on the other possibility.

Getting up from his chair, he walked over to the bar away from the stage and requested the manager.

Rexus Drath

[member="Dux Kotass"]

"You have no idea how hard it was to- ompf!" Rexus let out a small cough and was hugged by the young woman. Everything went silent for a moment. She hugged him and the contact felt good, how long had it been since a woman touched him or even held him? Months, years? One thing was for sure it had been a long time sine he had even felt the touch of anyone. He embraced the young girl back and gave a weak little smile as he held her. "I missed you too kid." He said with a hint of sorrow in his voice. He knew what had happened between her and the sith and he was ok with it. He didn't need to brag to her or say anything. People were dead, good people were dead. And that made Rexus angry, but before he could start feeling their pain he shoved those emotions back behind a wall.

Looking down at her his smile brightened and he chuckled "Look at you, all grown up. And hey the breast fairy even paid you a visit." He chuckled again trying to be as relaxed as possible. He cared for this girl, she was his student at one point and regardless If her power surpassed his own she was still that frightened kid he loved and took care of.

[member="Ice"]

The Rodian seemed a little shaken, but nodded, and pulled a lever from under the bar. This caused a wall behind him to lift up, and reveal a very obese Hutt. If they knew what a Pug looked like, thats what this Hutt looked like, but with a slug body. The Rodian bowed to the Hutt, and went back to work. The Pug Hutt seemed to sweat as he turned his gaze to the man. "How can I be of assistants?"

[member="Terran Verza"]

Ice looked on curiously as the Rodian seemed to take on a nervous disposition. What in the world was so terrifying about a manager. His question was soon answered when a wall lifted up to reveal a large curious looking Hutt. Though let's be honest. They were all kind of funny looking. Focusing on the business at hand, he gave his tradition small but respectful bow toward the hutt. "Good evening. I was actually curious about the dancing girl over there. She wouldn't be yours by any chance would she? If so, I'd like to discuss a business proposition with you."

The hutt chuckled, making everything ripple. It almost seemed as if his face was being swallowed by his fat. "She is mine." He gurgled. "And she is not a prostitue, so keep your furry hands off the merchandise."he grabbed a pipe, and enhailed a large sum of smoke. "You humans think you own everything, and that money buys whatever you dont own." He continued as green smoke spewd from his moving lips. [member="Ice"]

[member="Terran Verza"]

Ice chuckled at the response as he looked at his normal non furry hands. Turning back to the Hutt with a grin, he continued. "Oh I never said she was a prostitute. Nor do you have to worry about me trying anything on her." He paused for a moment choosing his words carefully. "And who said anything about credits? I can see you have a good eye for slave girls. And I totally see your point about that one. Not sure I'd part with her for mere credits either. However, I also see that you are a shrewd businessman. As such, I can't help but ask. What might you be interested in for that particular beauty?"

He sat back in his chair and took a large sip of his drink. "After all. I too am a successful business person. You may have heard of a few of my holdings. Shadow Tech Industries, SolaraTron Industries....Libertalia." He let the last word linger a bit, as Ice new you would of had to be living under a rock for the last year or so to have not heard about the space station for the super rich. In fact, it was the exact kind of place a decadent person like a Hutt could be imagined to visit. Especially considering the rather extensive ways the workers on the station were made to accommodate a guest.

She smiled at him [member="Rexus Drath"], though tears still ran down her eyes. She hauled herself up, so she could whisper in his ear, ​You were right. She did not want others in the bar to see, she headed back to booth. She was overjoyed to see her former master. She was also happy, he did not hate her. She sat down, and began to tell him everything, from them vong form a planet, the leaders becoming more corrupt as one voice died. Then what happened on zeltros, she told him everything. She was ashamed of herself, for being a part of it. She did never did hear what he said about her breast, she would not mind him saying it anyway.

Rexus Drath

[member="Dux Kotass"]

"Crap" Rexus said, sitting down at the table Sabrina and him now shared. Proping a leg up he sighed and tried to drum up a positive response to all she just said. People were dead, good people were dead because of the sith. He was at a loss for words, his heart hurt for his old student and the pain she felt by trusting the sith. The deaths of all the people brought on by them was terrible, and there would be room for revenge later. For now he had to speak to her about all that had past. "You look nice." He said with his slight British accent. He sat up a bit and tried to put on a smile "So what are we going to do about this?" He asked her

The hutt coughed as he inhaled more green smoke. His eyes slithered all around, observing [member="Ice"], and his motions. "I do enjoy the company of a man of business, please, come over here. I have heard of you, and I am impressed by your ability to make things happen." He pushed a button, and the platform began to slide back so that a private room was revealed, a VIP room if you will.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Do me and few others joined up, and we going to find way to reverse some damage we have done. She smiled at her old tutor, she wonder if he was okay still. She knew he had a sadness inside of him, she knew most people he cared about were long dead. The curse of hibernation, in a frozen tube. She then continued We called ourselves the order of the phoenix, as we have been reborn in the fire. I know a little bit dramatic, but if we can gather enough people we could make the difference. As we know how the sith work, and we hope to use that to stop them.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Terran Verza"] [member="Regor Laxvan"] [member="Dux Kotass"]
Noah sighed as he reached down and took a gulp of his drink and looked to Regor. "So, did that shipment of weapons reach the group on Coruscant?" Noah asked of Regor before the dancer sat herself in his lap, much to Noah's dismay. "Sorry sweetheart but I don't partake in that kind of stuff." Noah informed her as he stood up, gently brushing her off and walking towards the bar.

Regore noddet awnsering before the dancer arived "al taken care of Cena is making shure they arive", he smiled at [member="Terran Verza"] when [member="Noah Corek"] left "yeah this isn't realy his kind of place, so don't take it personal"

Sor'row Fae sat back in her seat and relaxed. She enjoyed these kinds of establishments immensely. They reminded her of growing up in her childhood cantina, watching her aunt perform for the crowd. The smell of lust and narcotics was on the verge of taste. It made her blush to even consider what may be going through the minds of the patrons. The dancer they had here was decent, but a spark of familial pride asserted itself and she concluded that her aunt was better. She couldn't help but feel relief that she hadn't had this fate and could view it from afar without it having stained her view of this world.

The best part about this place was that a girl like her could come for a relaxing drink without being bothered by the desperate masses of men. They were too busy dreaming of the unattainable dancer to bother with the reality of the girl drinking next to them. The glazed looks in there eyes spoke volumes and she welcomed the relief of being free to enjoy herself with out the usual bother.

She eyed the other occupants of the room. Hopefully she could make contact with a black market dealer here. She was in need of an upgrade to her arsenal if she were to try taking down her next bounty target. "Bantha heifer is lucky she's some mandalorians piece of meat otherwise i'd have taken her down." she muttered into her drink.

Rexus Drath

[member="Dux Kotass"]

Rex sat there taking the information in, he was a sucker for a pretty face and a sad story. Was it his most admirable trait? No. Was it a little sexist, maybe. But one thing was certain, and that was that she needed help. The person he cared for was in need of his assistance. "Okay Sabrina, I'm not going to lie. I don't like the sith, I don't like working with sith. In fact I hate what they did to me, and I would gladly kill them all with a smile on my face and not lose a damn minute of sleep." Rexus paused for a moment then sighed softly. "But." He said in a low tone. "You are still my student, in more ways than just the force. You are young, you still need guidance and help. And I will help you in your cause to see that you are safe. Because that's what teachers do." He said with a soft smile on his face to Sabrina

[member="Rexus Drath"]

She smiled back at her master, and wiped away the tears. Then leaned forward, and said Thank you. She then ponder for a moment, and asked him Erm should I apologies to him? She pointed over to [member="Noah Corek"], and then explained During the battle of naboo, I was captured and sentenced to death. For war crimes, that I did not commit by [member="Ayden Cater"]. The was no trial or evidence, put before me either. I slept with him, so I might got the chance to kill him, and thus escape. She did not mention, she thought he was going to beat her, as she did not know for sure.

Rexus Drath

[member="Dux Kotass"]

"Ah the old killer honey pot, judging that he's still alive I'd imagine that plan didn't go so well." Rex listened then responded with a small jest. He didn't want to say anything but he was slightly jealous of the man, it had been what? Eight hundred plus years since anyone had touched him. Not since Jenha. And too be fair Sabrina was a looker, she was not harsh on the eyes at all. However the thirty year old knight shoved those thoughts behind a wall as fast as he could. He smiled gently and grabbed a napkin and quickly wiped a tear from her face. "Don't let him see you cry. Rule number one." He said with a chuckle "most people think us force user types know things about everything. If they find out we are just as confused as everyone else than that's an edge we lose." Rexus laughed softly and balled up the napkin to set it on the table

Sitting back in his chair he remembered the name Ayden Cat guy. He remembered him from Atrisia all those years ago. "I wouldn't worry about that tool. He's like a self satisfaction windbag who loves to jerk it to the sound of his own voice." Rexus chuckled again and tried to lighten the mood.

[member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Noah Corek"]

She smiled at him, she had gained forgiveness from someone she cared about. She with slightly broadening smile, like huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She then said quite simply the words, Thank you. She then drank some more of wine, and asked him, Should I apologise to him, and explain what happened do you think, or just leave it? The question was quite important, as she knew at some point he may come over and talk to them.

Rexus Drath

[member="Dux Kotass"]

Rexus sat back and pondered for a moment or two about her question. Really it seemed like a delicate situation and should be treated with care. So he would have to give an answer to boot. "I think that if it's something that's left a spiritual scar on you, you should definitely handle the situation however it bests give you closure or peace." Rexus paused again and took a small breath. "Although if it's just something you can just brush off your shoulder and move on from I would suggest doing that. You are a smart gal and I think that you are tough enough to keep going through some Omega Protectorate D-bags drama." Rexus smiled at Selena and looked over at a cocktail waiter to bring them some drinks.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

She said You're probably right, though if he gets another sith prisoner. What he does not know, would probably kill him. She then took a sip of her wine, and changed the subject So what you been upto, since we last saw each other. She was curious, as well as the fact she did not want to dwell too much on current events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom