Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Ferryman

Mytaranor Sector
“Monger“ Star Cruiser
Tag: Thaelius Thaelius

Fortune, as if she believed in such fanciful notions, finally appeared to be on A'Mia's side as she strode lightly through the halls of an impressive star cruiser. She was being guided politely but firmly by half a dozen humanoid crew members to meet the man who had decided to humor her call for aid. She'd willingly handed over her last remaining worldly possessions, two sets of punch daggers with one set made of alusteel and the other of phrik, though did so with no small amount of hesitation.
daggers_set.png

Things had been touch and go for a time. After absconding from the disorienting fight with Jedi and padawan that she was ill prepared to take on let alone finish, A'Mia had found her way back to civilization. After much time lurking, watching ships come and go, she snuck onto a medium freighter that was transporting plant-life to sell off world. Once stowed away and hidden amongst the flora cargo, she managed to put out a call requesting transport to "the Wyl sector, somewhere near the end of the Daragon Trail" using an obscure imperial frequency.

The response had been swift enough and A'Mia appeared from the cargo hangar, much to the freighter crew's surprise, to gamble on the good will of a stranger. She made no small talk with those guiding, the faint 'click' of her wooden feet, the crew's padded steps, and a near constant background hum of such a large cruiser was all that met their ears. As they neared the end of one long hallway, the hiss and glide of a heavy metal door ushered them onward into the room beyond.

A'Mia stepped gracefully through and her large green-blue eyes surveyed the room. She was tall and currently looked mostly humanoid. The One Sith uniform she'd gone into battle with all those years ago was torn and tattered on her sturdy frame, worn out and sun bleached in an odd manner as some parts had been exposed for decades while others were covered and protected by plant growth. Abundant vines that sprouted from her head like loc style hair were wrapped neatly into a thick braid that trailed down her back. She turned as her attention was drawn to her host.

Last edited:
The Inexhaustible

YOxJvgI.png

Alone in the sanctum of his personal dining room aboard the Ascendant, Grand Moff Thaelius found solace in the dim, subdued ambiance that enveloped the space. The distant hum of the starship's machinery provided a backdrop of reassuring symphony, a reminder of the power that lay under his command. His gaze, a mix of contemplation and purpose, fixated on the viewport that framed the tapestry of stars beyond, each distant point of light a reflection of the galaxy's infinite complexities.

It was in this solitude that A'Mia's entrance brought a shift in the atmosphere—a whisper of intrigue that stirred the tranquility. Thaelius' senses, honed by years of experience and intuition, detected her presence even before his eyes turned toward the entrance. The door's subtle hiss marked her arrival, a presence that seemed to carry an air of mystery and resilience.

As A'Mia entered, her presence bore an aura of somber grace—an echo of time's passage and the trials she had weathered. Thaelius' gaze met hers, his eyes studying her form with a mix of assessment and curiosity. Clad in tattered remnants of a One Sith uniform, her appearance told a tale of battles fought and histories weathered.

The vines that adorned her like an ancient crown evoked a sense of reverence for the Force's touch upon her journey. Her large green-blue eyes held stories untold, and her stance radiated the quiet strength of one who had traversed the galaxy's shadows.

Thaelius' lips curved in a half-smile—a gesture that conveyed recognition, acknowledging the courage it took to seek an audience with him. In this intimate setting, his dining room became a canvas where destinies converged, where intentions and agendas intertwined in the dance of power and purpose.

As A'Mia stood before him, her enigmatic presence breathed life into the room, a testament to her quest and resilience. Thaelius' nod held an unspoken invitation, beckoning her to take her place at the dining table, directly across from him.

"Welcome" His voice was softer than usual, perhaps a concerted effort to evoke friendliness - something that did not come easily to the elderly Chiss strategist. "Your journey must have been quite remarkable." He paused, and his curisoity unwilling to abate asked simply:

"Where did you get that uniform?"

Last edited:
Mytaranor Sector
Aboard The Ascendant
Tags: Thaelius Thaelius

She paused for only a moment upon entering, moving to stand beside her place at the table without sitting immediately at the implied invitation. A'Mia considered him and then his question as pupil-less eyes, like small twin planets set in her oval face, roamed to take in his stately features. She noted his soft cordial tone and sought to match it in kind, though she was out of practice given that this was perhaps the second or third time she'd spoken in half a century.

"It was issued to me, sir."

Her basic was light and lilting, her voice a spritely high soprano.

"You will I hope forgive my lack of social graces. I am rough from travel and have not had much occasion of late to share company with anyone, let alone someone of such station."

Despite this, her bearing indicated no true discomfort with tattered clothes nor current circumstances. Her back was straight, shoulders set in pristine posture as she finally took her seat. As she spoke he would notice that while her words contained all the correct tone and syntax, there was something a bit strange about the Neti woman. Her gaze, almost unblinking, gave the impression that she was looking into him rather than just at him and as of yet her face had given no outward sign of emotion. She folded her hands before her on the table as she finished speaking.

"I am A'Mia. To whom do I owe thanks for the timely response to my call for aid?"

The Inexhaustible

YOxJvgI.png

Thaelius observed A'Mia's measured pause and noted her decision to stand beside her designated place at the table, a subtle dance of formality that held deeper implications. Her gaze, akin to twin planets, studied him with an intensity that bore the weight of her past and her enigmatic journey. His own demeanor retained a composed elegance, a reflection of his status and the intricate threads of his past.

As her lilting voice filled the air, Thaelius listened with an attentive respect. The Neti woman's admission that the uniform was issued to her intrigued him, raising further questions about the circumstances that led her to seek aid and the nature of the situation that she found herself embroiled in.

His response was soft-spoken, laced with the cordiality of an experienced statesman. "Of course, A'Mia. Your journey and the trials it has presented are understandable reasons for any mannerisms. In the galaxy's turmoil, social graces often take a backseat to survival."
As A'Mia took her seat, Thaelius' gaze remained steady, studying her as she spoke. Her words flowed with a precision that belied an acute mind, though there was an underlying peculiarity that hinted at a deeper complexity. The unblinking gaze, the sense of looking into rather than at—these nuances did not escape Thaelius' perceptive scrutiny.

With a calm demeanor, Thaelius responded, his voice carrying a warm undercurrent. "It is a pleasure to meet you, A'Mia. I am Grand Moff Thaelius." He paused momentarily, considering his next words. "As for the timely response, I must attribute it to a stroke of fortune. I happened to be in the vicinity, overseeing certain programs that necessitated my presence. In these uncertain times, it is not uncommon to find oneself in unexpected circumstances."

Thaelius' words held a subtle implication, one that suggested a calculated proximity rather than pure happenstance. His gaze held a contemplative gleam, a testament to his years of intricate maneuvering within the complex web of power and politics.

"Your call for aid did not go unheard, A'Mia. The galaxy is a tapestry of intersecting destinies, and it seems our threads have converged at this moment. Your presence here holds the promise of intrigue and the potential for shared goals. As you seek aid, you will find that my commitment to restoring Imperial strength aligns with a broader vision—one that extends beyond individual motivations."

He paused, giving her a moment to absorb his words before continuing. "Now, as you embark on the path to unveiling your purpose, I am curious to hear more about the circumstances that led you to seek my assistance. The galaxy's threads have a tendency to weave together in unexpected ways, and it is through such intersections that legends are born."

She had indeed been focused almost solely on the details of basic survival up until approximately twenty minutes ago. The process of readjustment to waking life, in combination with her drive to answer a half remembered summons that occurred while she slumbered were the only other major systems operating in her orderly mind. Until now.

Thaelius Thaelius . A new puzzle.

"As for the timely response, I must attribute it to a stroke of fortune. I happened to be in the vicinity, overseeing certain programs that necessitated my presence. In these uncertain times, it is not uncommon to find oneself in unexpected circumstances."

Quaint. Or perhaps profound? Maybe both. She sensed a showman's flair in him despite the stoicism. A'Mia assumed he must have had many decades worth of practice wielding words in political situations, so largely she ignored the panache and focused as best she could on his deeper motives.

She watched him watching her, all while taking in his words. There was something uncanny about how unmoving she could be. Lacking an average humanoid respiratory system which would otherwise make her chest rise and fall, as well as a very different set of internal processes due to her botanical nature, when she was not in motion she could be entirely still.

"Now, as you embark on the path to unveiling your purpose, I am curious to hear more about the circumstances that led you to seek my assistance. The galaxy's threads have a tendency to weave together in unexpected ways, and it is through such intersections that legends are born."

For the first time in their encounter, the corner of her mouth turned up in a faint smile and she tilted her head slightly. There, that was it, what she had been trying to parse out within his aura. Those red lines of fire which seemed to overlay his form if she focused her eyes just so. Though largely still untrained, her innate ability to peer into the very structure of people and sometimes even objects was being piqued by this man, by their unexpected conversation.

Echoes of the dreams she had while entombed in a forest on Kashyyyk reverberated through her, memories that were half hers suddenly bubbled to the surface of her mind and she was struck by an analogy for this new moment in time. He was the spider, orderly webs spun artfully all around him. His greatest weapon, the mind which was housed in an aging body. A strength like spider-silk but delicate too. She would not however be a fool who discounted him as a warrior just because of his years, and certainly not before seeing him properly move. However, she suddenly felt confident that theirs was a game finesse despite the raw power at his disposal.

"Then I am to be a spider too, that I might dance along treacherous lines of silk rather than be snared like a fly" she mused.

The silence had stretched on too long she realized, her carefully curated codex of social cues and niceties indicating that she ought to make an explanation and continue the conversation where he left off.

"I find myself at a disadvantage" she admitted, her smile growing as she continued though it never reached her eyes.

"You see… if my memory serves me correctly, I went into combat alongside many others on behalf of One Sith in 846 ABY."

56 years prior, a skirmish near forgotten by many contemporary historians, fought by factions since dissolved or fallen to pieces. An event which had since faded into the backdrop of the tumultuous galactic theater.

"But now that I am no longer being suppressed by the light and the very forest itself? Well, it would appear that some time has passed."

"So…" she opened her palms in a sweeping gesture, almost a shrug, "Ask what you will and I shall provide what answers I can, but the 'circumstances' as you say are strange even for me."

Last edited:
The Inexhaustible

YOxJvgI.png

Thaelius observed the subtle shifts in A'Mia's demeanor, noting the flicker of emotion that crossed her face—a faint smile and a tilt of her head. He could sense her curiosity, her analytical mind at work, as she dissected not just his words but the essence behind them. Her stillness, a quality that seemed innate to her botanical nature, held a certain allure—a quiet contemplation that contrasted the chaos of the galaxy around them.

"You have a poet's touch in your words, A'Mia," Thaelius remarked with a faint smile, acknowledging her choice of metaphor"In a galaxy where power and subtlety often intertwine, mastering the art of finesse can yield remarkable results."

"It is not uncommon for time's passage to reveal itself in unexpected ways," Thaelius responded, his voice carrying a thoughtful resonance. " Your journey from that skirmish in 846 ABY to this very moment—a span of 56 years—speaks to the enigmatic currents that shape our lives."

Thaelius' gaze held a mixture of intrigue and respect, acknowledging the complexities of her situation. He leaned slightly forward, his posture reflecting his attentiveness. "Your awakening from suppression, your emergence from the embrace of the forest, it all adds layers to the enigma of your circumstances. It is as if time itself has granted you a renewed perspective."

A moment of silence hung in the air, filled only by the hum of the ship's systems. Thaelius then spoke, his tone one of understanding and respect. "A'Mia, you do understand that there is a new Emperor, a new regime. You wish for me to bring you to Korriban and I will do so, but eventually you will have to travel to Jutrand. To speak with the Dead God."

He paused briefly, studying her with a thoughtful gleam in his eyes. "I could bring you to Him personally. Either way, you will be required to reaffirm your loyalty by pledging fidelity to His Most Imperial Majesty. It would be rise to do that as soon as possible, less you attract the unwanted attention of Lord Carnifex first. Or, heavens forbid, someone else."

With those words, Thaelius leaned back slightly, his face twisting as he seemed to spit out that last word. "I won't overwhelm you with information but you must be curious. What do you not know about the last five decades?"

Last edited:
A'Mia's most significant show of emotion yet registered in the form of raised eyebrows and pursed lips at the news of just how much time had elapsed. She hummed a contemplative sound but listened on with rapt attention as her host continued. Her head tilted the other way at 'Korriban' and she almost seemed to mouth the word soundlessly.

That must be where the summons had come from, she mused silently- the overwhelming, enticing eruption of darkness which had been so profound she could remember it still, so powerful it had almost been enough to pull her from the odd planetary prison she was locked in.

A'Mia schooled her expression when he paused to study her, though she knew that particular game was up and it would be very obvious she had essentially not existed in any socio-political sense during all that time. She broke eye contact for the first time in their encounter, gazing down at her hands in contemplation for a moment.

"I suppose it is like that" she agreed suddenly.

Her eyes rose to meet his again and the affable smile returned.

"Like I have a new lifetime to explore and grow." She bobbed her head in a brief bow.
"It seems that my travels have just begun then, and I thank you for your offer of aid, to keep safe from unwanted attention, to do what is wise."

With no small amount of calculation in her voice, she shared some of what she had been holding close to the chest this whole time.

"I am woefully ignorant as to the current political climate, and truth be told I was not all that well informed about it even in my past life. I do not recognize any of those names…"

Suddenly she leaned forward and her long braid fell over her shoulder, the viney ends seemed to rustle with the intensity of the sudden wave of eagerness that overcame her. Those large eyes gleamed and Thaelius Thaelius might sense within her the voracious curiosity that so many past teachers and mentors had found to be promising yet deeply unsettling.

"You can help me though. You will tell me what is most important to know from the half a century I lost?"

She seemed to realize that the intensity of her focus might come across as 'too much' and leaned back. She collected focus once more to complete the thought which had so animated her in the first place.

"I feel called, practically summoned to investigate the darkness at Korriban. I believe I might find a teacher there, a master."
A'Mia spread her hands once, as if laying all her cards out before her.
"I wish to be more than a mere foot soldier in this new lifetime."

Last edited:
The Inexhaustible

YOxJvgI.png

Thaelius observed A'Mia's shifting expressions, noting the moments when her guard slipped and her true emotions surfaced. Her acknowledgment of the new lease on life she'd been granted resonated with him, a sentiment that spoke to the resilience within her, despite her long absence from the galactic stage. Her smile, though calculated, held a genuine quality that suggested a readiness for the adventures that lay ahead.

"A new lifetime to explore and grow," Thaelius repeated, nodding in agreement. "Indeed, it is a rare opportunity to embark on a fresh journey, untethered by the past and guided by newfound purpose."

As she expressed her gratitude for his offer of aid and protection, Thaelius inclined his head in acknowledgment. "You are most welcome, A'Mia. It is my belief that every individual, regardless of their circumstances, deserves the chance to forge their own path and seek their destiny. The galaxy can be a perilous place, but it is also filled with untold wonders and mysteries waiting to be uncovered."

Her admission of ignorance regarding the current political climate did not surprise him, considering her unique circumstances. Thaelius leaned forward slightly, his gaze meeting hers with a measured intensity. "The galaxy has seen its share of upheavals and shifts in power over the past half-century," he began, preparing to provide her with a glimpse of the political landscape she had missed.

"Currently, the Sith Empire is under the rule of the Dead God, a formidable Sith Emperor who has brought stability to the Sith Dominion. He is a figure of great influence and authority within the dark side of the Force, and his dominion spans across a significant portion of the galaxy."

Thaelius' gaze softened as he continued, "However, Darth Carnifex, the Emperor of the Tenth Sith Empire, the immediate sucessor to the One Sith, is Keeper of the Stygeon Caldera and the ruler of Korriban along with all the old lands."

He paused briefly, allowing A'Mia to absorb this information before addressing her eagerness and quest for knowledge. "Your desire to investigate the darkness at Korriban is a noble pursuit, and there is indeed much to be discovered on that ancient world. Masters and mentors can be found in the most unexpected of places."

Thaelius leaned back in his chair, considering her with a thoughtful expression. "As for what you should know from the past fifty years, it is a vast tapestry of events and conflicts. But I can provide you with some key points to start your journey of understanding."

"Firstly, the Galactic Alliance, has reawakened. By all accounts, it is the foremost superpower in the galaxy. It was the Galactic Alliance that ripped apart of the Old Sith Empire - them and their lackey's the New Imperials."

"After Carnifex consolidated power, the Tenth Empire ruled for a considerable amount of time. But it was torn asunder by the actions of a select few traitors who formed a New Imperial Order. Alas, they are almost all dead and the government they succeeded at establishing crumbled beneath their feet."

Thaelius leaned forward once more, his gaze steady on A'Mia. "Your journey is yours to shape, A'Mia. You have a unique opportunity to navigate this complex galaxy with fresh eyes and an unburdened spirit. I am here to offer guidance and support, should you choose to accept it."

He paused, letting the weight of her decision settle in the air before continuing. "As for your pursuit of becoming more than a foot soldier, I have no doubt that you possess the potential to achieve greatness. The path of mastery is challenging, but it is one that can lead to unimaginable heights of power and understanding."

She grew very still once more, hands splayed flat on the table before her, rapt attention focused on his every word, expression again unreadable. A'Mia took in the information voraciously and catalogued it in her tidy mind. Thaelius Thaelius gave pause and emphasized his words as only an expert conversational partner could. He also did not seem put off by her intensity of focus, which was helpful.

As his summary and offer of additional aid drew to an end, her mind continued to churn. She wondered what this man could ask of her in return, for aid rendered, for audiences granted. Most of the universe was transactional by her experience, cause and effect, the scales eventually came out to balance and the taxman always got their due. She let the silence grow but not long enough to be considered rude, finally accepting that she might entangle herself in spidersilk after all but the reward in doing so outweighed the risk.

"Yes" she answered simply, then realized she would need to expound.

"I will accept your aid with gratitude. Already you offer audience with those who might otherwise be inaccessible to me. However, I would ask specifically of you three boons which come to mind. If I am too bold in asking, you need only to correct me."

She held up one slender finger to indicate her first request.

"A set of new clothes, preferably civilian looking. Until such time as I pledge myself to the new regime, I wish to be able to pass as somewhat mundane."

A wry smile pulled the edge of her mouth, the idea that she could be anything nearing mundane was a joke within itself. She raised a second finger.

"I can provide a list of specifically helpful species but if you have access to plants and herbs, whether fresh or dried, I would ask to be provided with a few pouches of such. That I might be able to continue my study in the art of herbalism and perhaps even incorporate it into the force training I seek."

The wry smile turned bright, and her voice rose with that fire of curiosity which seemed to burn deep within her. So far it was the only emotion which seemed to reach her eyes.

"Lastly, I ask of you a datapad, so I may continue catching up on historical events via holonet and keep notes of my journey to come."

The Inexhaustible

YOxJvgI.png

Thaelius considered A'Mia's requests with a thoughtful nod, then gestured to a nearby aide. "Your requests shall be granted," he said to her with a tone of affirmation. "As a gesture of goodwill."

The aide promptly received the instructions and left to fulfill them. Thaelius then turned his attention back to A'Mia, his gaze steady.

"As for the journey ahead," he continued, "we shall set a course for Korriban immediately. There, you may seek the knowledge and training you desire. However, I must caution you, the road to mastery is fraught with darkness and challenges. Be prepared for what you may encounter."

He paused for a moment before making his next decision. "But before we embark on this journey, let us share a meal and continue our conversation. There is much I wish to learn about you, A'Mia, and much you may wish to know about our Order. I have directed the bridge crew to prepare our ship for the voyage to Korriban. In the meantime, let us dine. I imagine you are quite famished."

With that, he summoned the aide once more and instructed them to inform the captain to prepare for the journey and to arrange for a meal to be served in his personal dining room. As the aide hurried off to carry out the orders, Thaelius turned back to A'Mia, his eyes filled with curiosity and a hint of anticipation for the conversations that awaited them.

She was skeptical Thaelius Thaelius was offering all she asked for and more without thought of recompense, but she certainty wouldn't argue with the man. A'Mia watched with curiosity as his staff jumped to fulfill his orders. She was always fascinated by large groups of people working together, particularly within hierarchy. She watched the energetic threads between them and wondered if the spider at their center felt what she could see.

She listened as attentively as ever and as he laid out the rest of his vision for their meeting. The Neti woman tipped her head to the side as she recognized a trade he sought after all: information. That was intriguing enough and generally low risk enough to make her lean in. She smiled at his offer of food, the assumption of her hunger, and used the opportunity to begin sharing immediately.

"Your goodwill is a princely gift and not something I intend to take for granted."

When the admiral summoned another aid to alert the kitchen, A'Mia's form began to loosen as the tendrils, roots, and vines which comprised her form writhed and shifted so that she grew before his very eyes. The intricate braid atop her head unraveled so that the hundreds of thick strands which comprised it soon became a huge woody lion's mane around her. Her true nature more fully revealed as she grew yet taller where she sat.

"I humbly accept the offer of a meal and conversation, however for the sake of my nourishment you might do well to call an engineer rather than trouble your chef to cook for more than you. I will gratefully partake in drink but…" Her smile widened and her entire form rustled as if in a breeze.
"Broad spectrum light is what I ought to 'dine' on in order to keep up my strength."

The Inexhaustible

YOxJvgI.png

Thaelius observed the graceful transformation of A'Mia with a certain awe, marveling at the adaptability of her form. It was a reminder of the vast diversity the galaxy held, a principle he wished to embody in his own vision of the Sith-Imperial fleet. As she spoke of nourishment, he nodded in understanding, acknowledging the unique needs of her being.

"Indeed," Thaelius agreed, beginning to savor the meal before him while the engineers he had summoned began their work for A'Mia's unique needs.

"In many ways, a society, like any individual, grapples with choices. The Sith Empire of old sought to wield immense power and maintain a tight grip on the galaxy, aspiring for longevity. Yet, they faltered in their attempts to have both. It's a delicate balance, isn't it? A balance between might and adaptability." He paused for a moment, considering the weight of his words and the rather abrupt start of his rant. "A balance that's at the heart of my quest to reshape the Sith-Imperial destiny."

"The old Sith Empire was a juggernaut, a force to be reckoned with, but it was a stagnant force. It failed to evolve, to keep pace with the shifting sands of the galaxy. As the galaxy changed, it held onto the same doctrines, the same methods, believing in the eternal supremacy of fear and might. But as you so know, nothing is eternal in this ever-changing cosmos."

He leaned forward slightly, the weight of history and responsibility evident in his eyes. "For an empire to endure, it must have the ability to evolve and transform. It must shed its old skin and adapt to the demands of the times. Our goal should not be the perpetuation of a particular ideology or doctrine, but the perpetuation of the empire itself—strong, resilient, and able to weather the storm of change."

He paused, reflecting on the journey ahead. "Our galaxy is a complex tapestry of cultures, technologies, and ideologies. The new Empire is just coming into focus but it needs to be a living reflection of this diversity, not a monolith. We need to be a force that can respond, understand, and utilize this diversity to our advantage. That's how we will stand the test of time."

Thaelius then tilted his head slightly, inquisitive. "I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on how one can blend tradition and adaptability, how one can forge a path that both respects the past and embraces the future."

Madrona A’Mia Madrona A’Mia

More and more, A'Mia found that she was impressed with the bearing of this man. It was not often that she found common ground with political leaders, as their scope of interest did not generally overlap with hers. However, Thaelius Thaelius seemed to have a mind for the greater picture which was more aligned with the woman's more naturalistic viewpoint.

She listened intently, her form spreading out more and more until she was a sentient tree with eyes and mouth sprouting from the end of the table across from him, tattered clothes all but hidden by ropey vines and red-brown bark. He might not have known it but the move showed a significant amount of trust on her part, essentially making herself incapable of effect combat for at least a few rounds of action while taking such a passive photosynthesis form.

Eventually his speech drew to an end and she let out a long slow hum of consideration. Her voice was only slightly effected by the change of shape, it was still bright and amicable but her words were a bit slower and ponderous.

"I agree with so much of what you have said," she admitted, "which is often rare for me."

"My specialty is the study of botany, anatomy of innumerable different species, and incapacitating opponents in martial combat. So I must say that I am not perhaps the most well suited for such political discussion. However-"

There was a brief pause as the speaking tree grew silent, thinking hard about what she knew of macro level cooperation between organisms. She piped up with a singsong response.

"I have noticed that most organisms need to feel as if they belong. Not only that, but they need to be able to trust in their survival, in the survival of their kin. But those are simple things, obvious things. Perhaps more accurate to what you are asking and how I could best answer: a system of governance which aims to foster a strong diverse populace must be flexible enough not to break under the pressure of their various needs or demands, but firm enough to correct course when they are making choices which are not conducive to the longevity of the Empire. Does that make sense?"

The Inexhaustible

YOxJvgI.png

A'Mia's words resonated with him, confirming his initial impression of her astuteness and understanding of fundamental dynamics that governed not only organisms but also societies.

"Your perspective is insightful," Thaelius replied, considering her words carefully. "Indeed, the essence of a sustainable empire lies in finding that delicate balance between adaptability and steadfastness. Flexibility to cater to the needs and aspirations of the populace while maintaining a firm foundation to ensure the survival and growth of the Empire."

He gestured toward the room around them, where Imperials of varying backgrounds and motives mingled among the walls, still portraits of conquerors and politicians frozen in glory.

"Every individual here, every faction present, sought their place and influence within this galaxy. It's our duty, as those with the vision to lead, to foster an environment where they can fulfill those aspirations within the framework of a united, strong Empire. The Sith Empire of the Lost should not only endure but flourish through unity and purpose."

Thaelius spoke with conviction, the belief in the potential of their shared vision evident in his words. He was eager to see how their collaboration, and the forging of new ideas, would shape the future of the Sith Empire.

Madrona A’Mia Madrona A’Mia

A'Mia considered Thaelius Thaelius as the man went on. She too felt certain that their view points were compatible enough not only for an excellent evening of conversation but perhaps to foster into a proper working relationship down the line. Though his generosity was suspicious to her on principle, she was ultimately a pragmatic and confident creature.

"Unity and purpose," she echoed thoughtfully.

With a nod and slight turn to more fully take in the nourishing light which had been brought out just for her, she thought carefully about how to phrase her next question.

"The new emperor, and these other powers at play that you mentioned. Do you think that they have a vision akin to ours? Or will such a thing, strength in diversity, be an uphill battle?"

Her words were full of the honesty of pure curiosity. She truly had no reference yet for how such things might play out on the grand scale and she was entrusting her initial view on the matter to be shaped by this Moff, by a tactician she hardly knew but whose prestige was visible all around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom