Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fel Empire

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh, it's not about why but about literally how they can merge and traverse about three different factions to connect. xD
Pretty sure there's a Law of Relativity about this or something. xD

I'm not sure why we merged with the CIS either, but yeah, there are no members of the Imperium left, they moved to other factions. Myself included.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Voroll"]
So if I wanted to do a thread about making a trading deal for Bastion Phrik, would there be a PC I would need to talk to or is it just NPC leader of the planet?

[member="HK-36"] [member=Ronin Fel] is still technically the Emperor of the Fel and that entire sector of space, although the writer's muse for the character dwindled and his activity did, too. Either an NPC will do or a member of the CIS (assuming that the merge with them is even valid with such a gap in space - which I guess it won't be due to the rule regarding cutting off strings of faction's influence clouds on the map).

Yes, the Fel stopped being active when their reason for existing – destroying the Sith Empire with sleight of alt – vanished.

But on the plus side, Bastion can roll out the red carpet to an 8th invader soon, so that’s something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom