Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Federation of Allied Systems

Thom Naudir

T
Prosperity. Opportunity. Unity.
The Federation of Allied Systems is a new faction, rising from the ashes and chaos left from the fall of the Galactic Alliance. Based on Oroaturoo in the Core of the galaxy, and formed from outcasts, wanders and outsiders, the Federation steps forth into the galaxy to establish a new dominion. The Federation shall defend those in need from the predators of the galaxy, both legitimate and otherwise, and create a new life for those who desire it.
Located on the start of a major trade route into the Core of the galaxy, the Federation boasts one of the strongest economies. Using their resources and wealth the Federation shall rebuild those worlds devastated by indiscriminate war, and defend them with the iron might of the Federal Military.
T0mVyy0g.png
There is room for all within the ranks of the Federation of Allied Systems, whether you wish to be a soldier or politician, an honest merchant or a smuggler, a hero or thinly veiled villain. There shall be Opportunity For All within the Federation of Allied Systems, if you are brave enough to step forward and take it. A new dawn Rises over the Federation of Allied Systems, are you ready to step into the light?

m2-vlies-non-woven-i40064.jpg

Thom Naudir

T
Well, given the options, I must agree. The simplest solution would seem to be to cut a faction or two to keep the balance in the galaxy. I could think of a few ideas if you got the time...

Thank you! If you would like to join, there is room for both of you in the Federation of Allied Systems!

[member="Amilthi Camlenn"]
[member="Vespasian the Elder"]

Thom Naudir

T
Thank you, have made the proper edits. If you join up with the Federation, it would be a great help. Your talent for finding my mistakes alone would be invaluable.

[member="Amilthi Camlenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom