Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Alliance

Spiritual successor to the Republic, the Alliance strives to bring peace and order to all corners of the galaxy through the power of the Light Side.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Federal Assembly (Info & Roster)

With the unfortunate death of my husband, Casteban Mecetti, I will be taking his place as Senator to Obulette in accordance with the customs of our people.

Character Name: Vianca Mecetti
Link to Profile: https://www.starwarsrp.net/posts/2363525/
Planet/Organization to Represent: Obulette, capital of the Mecetti Province
Political Affiliation: Expansionist Steward
Have you read the Senate details?: Y/N Y
Approved & Added By: Spirit of Initiative Spirit of Initiative

Auteme Auteme

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic: An emergency petition for a declaration of damnatia memoriae against the Empire in general and against the leader of the Vader-Fleet in special for using strategical nuclear weapons and the cowardly killing of thousands of navy personnel, including our beloved lord of Mecetti. I am looking forward to seeing him condemned as a war criminal with an interstellar arrest warrant and a bounty on his head by this esteemed council!
IC Information:She bursts into any session regardless of about critical matters or the colour of postmen uniforms and demands a hearing. My character would present footage, scans, computer analysis and testimony under oath by her crew, herself and other survivors of the atrocity. That are undisputable proofs of the of so-called "Shield Leech High Discharge Radiation Missile (S.L.H.D.R.M.)" in a regular space battle. An unparalleled nuclear war crime!
OOC Intent: Official condemning of the war crime and persecution of the war criminals.

Last edited:
The newly elected president of the 40 planets trade alliance of Herglic Space is ready to support the GA with the vast bulk freighter armada of his sector

Character Name: Bianco Cruhn
Link to Profile: https://www.starwarsrp.net/members/bianco-cruhn.43508/
Planet/Organization to Represent: Giju, Trade Alliance of Herglic Space
Political Affiliation: Expansionist Shepherds
Have you read the Senate details?: Y
Approved & Added By: Spirit of Initiative Spirit of Initiative

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom