Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Family: A Lifeday Story

xNGfM5h.png
Objective: Celebrate life day
Tags: Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Loadout - No weapons on her person

Untitled469_20221220072427.png
The beautiful Dathormiri woman had asked a lot of magik to arrive at this party, it was fifty thousand light years, it was a moving target and a margin for error that would mean certain death if she failed, so she had drunk heavily on her thralls on Qina before casting the teleportation spell. In a darkened room attached to the main party, embers would appear as if a fire was being burned in the ether, eventually being joined by many many more until the darkness coalesced into the elegant form of Asaaj. She had also cast a glamour upon herself to give herself a measure of social invisibility, Stardust knew what her plan was here today, but arousing unnecessary attention was, well, unnecessary. The weakest willed would not even notice her, the same as a stage hand passes invisibly through a performance, the stronger willed, most likely the types present here, would see the beautiful tattooed woman with yellow eyes, but she would be a passing fancy and quickly forgotten by most. Only by physical contact would the glamour completely break, someone in physical contact with her would see her full self, including her deep red eyes and her incisors, still elongated slightly due to her recent indulgence.

Asaaj had remembered to bring a gift, to thank the leader of this syndicate for accepting her intrusion into an otherwise private affair, another woman she hoped to meet at some point. An traditionally wrapped Sairento pistol bearing a hand written note that would discretely be handed to a waiter and placed on a table beside Ivory to be noticed at her leisure.

Ivory,

Happy Lifeday, please accept this token of my good faith to your organisation.

Asaaj En Kelsani

After a few minutes, Asaaj walked into the main room, large and stunningly appointed, she quickly spotted her mark. An eye went toward Stardust who would no doubt feel her familiar presence, most in the room seemed distracted by each other's company which was fine. She waited until a moment, which almost felt like the force had prepared for her, when everyone was distracted by the leader and a woman who Asaaj had no knowledge of began to kiss on one of the sofas, the energy in the air around this kiss marked it out as a dramatic moment. While nobody was paying attention she reached down onto the shoulder of Jade Solus and placed her skin on hers, breaking the glamour for her alone and whispering in her ear.

Happy life day Jade, you have been on my mind since Tanaab, so I thought we should get to know each other better." a manicured hand guided Jade's face from beneath her jaw line up to meet the vampiric face of the unexpected guest. Asaaj made eye contact with the gorgeous firrereo woman before speaking again "I hope this makes my intentions crystal clear." The witch placed her slightly open lips on to Jade's own and began to kiss her. As they kissed, her hand shifted and she ran her sharp fingernail up and down the woman's jugular in a gentle teasing manner. Asaaj hid that side of herself from nearly everyone, but all of the Solus wives needed to know her for what she was. Asaaj was always straight to the point and in matters of attraction held no shame. If Jade would let her, they would kiss for just long enough to be socially innapropriate before she pulled away and gently stroked her lips with a wicked smile, maintaining physical contact to ensure Jade could still see through the glamour. "Perfect"

The Golden Dragon/The Executioner
Jade was spending time with the wives when it came time to open the gifts, she watched as everyone opened and enjoyed there's each persons gift was ..interesting to say the least, she was atleast pleased her gift made it to where it should go. When she went to open her's if one was looking close enough her eyes practically sparkled with excitement as she held out and looked over the rather pretty knife whoever made it knew her too well...was that a good or a bad thing, Her train of thought was interrupted by the whispering of a familiar voice and she was going to look who it was before a hand moved her towards the source and there lips met.

For a moment she was caught off guard and surprised then she saw who it was and practically pulled her over accepting the kiss even grabbing the back of her head with her hand to give her a rather aggressive kiss as a response, She moved her gift and had it so Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani if she allowed it to sit on her lap, she met her on Tanaab awhile ago and found her interesting with a few traits that they both shared and was well..interested in this get to know each other better proposal she offered, she gave Asaaj a brief ear nibble before behaving herself they are in a public place or she'd take the offer more seriously but for now just enjoy eachothers company will be enough.

''I look forward to it.''

Yup she had some mischief in her despite not showing it too much but private party or not show a little class.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Ans so it was gift time, while everyone else was handed their gift including a certain pen( Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora ) star wondered where the hell hers was! However soon she was informed it was within the hangar and gave a wide grin knowing very well her gift was a good one

I shall pick it up when I am done here then, right now I wish to enjoy the company of the those of the family...including my family

With that she had a warm smile and look to Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae and Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus , placing a hand on Cynthia's stomach with a proud smile on her face. Letting a breath put she sensed something enter and for but a moment she had tensed but relaxed as she watched a familiar face enter...@Asaaj En Kelsani....with a grin she wtached her give a kiss to jade while star stood and came to meet her

what a surprise to see you~ but a good one, everyone this is a very...very good friend of mine that I've come to know well

With that she would guide asaaj to sit with her and her wives

had I known you'd be coming ud of made a gift for you! But ah oh well

80X9XtU.png

Jai smiled a bit at Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , following the handshake, a giving a nod. It was good to know folks would definitely have his back again, and he’d have theirs. Then he heard Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree , and noticed the smile Ivory gave. Yeah he took advantage of not having to be blind. He would then speak up, chuckling slightly.

“No issues so far. Took a bit to get use to all the bells and whistles, but they’ve been good so far. Way better than I was expecting overall.” He rubbed the back of his neck a bit. That was one part he was still getting use to, but it was still good. He also hadn’t really tried that port yet. Wasn’t really his deal. Going into systems and what not. More a control unit for the eyes features. Still, he could definitely tell Celty seemed nervous, so he nodded a bit.

“Well, want me to give you two some time to yourselves, or…?” Ok so he kinda sucked at just talking sometimes.

"Another year, indeed. We've grown more than I could have dreamed." She replied, "You look absolutely smashing, darling. You even convinced Envy to show out. I'm very impressed!" With an exaggerated & playfully sordid look, she admired his sweater - noting that it was a match to the one Envy wore. With a playful grin, she reached out & flicked the tinsel bow-tie he wore at his throat. There was a sparkle in her eye as she further complimented Envy on her outfit: "You look absolutely gorgeous, darling. We have our very own reindeer!"

Arturo looked at her with bright intelligent and proud eyes. Many, if not all, of those attending tonight benefited from his work behind the scenes, silencing witnesses and bribing officials and signing off on repairs and tools. Even if he wasn't seen while doing it or held a gun like they did, he still helped them all get to where they were now, safe within the Family.

"It wasn't easy for me to get her in that." Arturo stated.

"I tore apart the first seventeen." Envy stated. "But Arturo had ordered an unknown quantity. I decided to not make him late and give in. He won this round." She glared at him, if droids could glare, before shifting her gaze to Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree , who came around giving presents. She watched one be handed to Arturo and, without an interruption, quickly scanned the box. It was safe for him.

"So there I was pulling out the second one and she- Oh hello Celty, Happy Life Day. And thank you for this, I do wonder who got me this one." He took the box and held it for a moment. It wasn't every Life Day he got a present. Not even two in a row. He stared at it for a full minute, maybe two, just turning it over in his hands, admiring the wrapping and the fact that this one was his. He was downplaying it a bit, but he really was excited.

"You're supposed to open it." Envy said, almost impatiently or annoyed. Arturo grabbed the wrapping paper, ready to tear. "I know what to do with these, Envy. Just wanted to take my time to apprecia-"

He discretely pulled the mistletoe out of his pocket and let his arm reach behind Ivory, hopefully out of her sight, until it dangled directly above her head. "Oh dear! Celty! Look!" He exclaimed in mock surprise,

Arturo turned to see Celty, done with handing out presents and addressing the room, sitting next to Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud . Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha was behind them, holding up mistletoe. And then they kissed. A lot. Right infront of him.

His smile faltered. He kept it up.

He turned back to the present before they parted and began wordlessly ripping it open. He knew that was already happening. He handled all the bloody paperwork, of course he did. But he hadn't seen it before. He walked away to a couch, sitting down without paying attention to who he was next to, and put his mind on the gift someone had given him. The first one in years. It just happened to get to him at such a devilish time. He wanted to appreciate what he had. No focusing on the distant past or fantasizing the future, but what he had right now. Appreciate what he had now. It may not be what he wanted, but it was great.

And of course he was meaning the present.

It lay unopened on his lap for a minute or so before he actually looked at it, and began examining what it could do. It seemed like quite the sophisticated datapad...

Envy stayed standing where she was. Her illuminated eyes watched Arturo's face, examined his heart beat and other vitals, and watched him walk away. Her eyes then swiveled to Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha like gun turrets. Then slowly down at the pair of women, now parted from eachother and smiling happily and Ivory was opening her gift. Her eyes went from one, to the other, to the other in a slow circle. Her processors whirred as she went in circles of logic and programmed paths of action, but kept hitting roadblocks. Only once the security cameras, heat sensors and other security measures on the ship that Envy was tapped into detected, suddenly, a new presence on board did she move away to stand near Arturo. She had been away from him for too long trying to figure out the appropriate action. Perhaps leaving it be and remaining with Arturo was the right action.

And while he looked over the datapad, she reached down and started to give him a light massage on the neck.

Niko came by and placed a champagne flute on the table next to Arturo. "Figured you'd want one." Arturo reached for it almost immediately and chugged it down, going back to the datapad while Envy worked on his neck. Nico laughed, rich and hearty. "You never take long to start pouring the liquor down, do you?"

Last edited:
Dominik and Niki Priddy Niki Priddy remained on the couch as Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree walked around and delivered presents. He got his and, notably, nothing for Niki. Well, she was his plus one to this party, not officially a member of the Family, just a Family Friend. He thanked Celty and began to open it, or he did until Niki took it from him, weighing it in her hands. She shook it. "Heavy and secure... I think it's-"

"Don't tell me." Dominik said flatly. "You'll get it right." Niki smiled and handed it back to him, where he proceeded to open it.

Two very interesting revolvers. "One for each of us." He said to her, not wanting to exclude her. Her inquisitive and crafter's mind kicked in and she picked one up, examining it and probably understanding how it worked faster than he could. He knew guns but Niki made guns. He picked up his own and began examining it, happy to get a new toy to play with and discover it's features. At least until Niki came to him with a report. Which was the safe and real thing to do, really. Guns weren't toys. He looked sidelong at her, that way you do when snuggled up on a couch with someone you really like and you're both in loose pajamas. He put the gun back in the box and scooted closer to her-

And the doors opened. It was discipline and instinct to check who walked through them. They had departed, everyone had arrived and nobody else should have shown up. But one did. A beautiful woman walked into the room, eyed the place, and began walking to Jade. She had something about her, something trying to push his attention away but his training and disposition to read people broke through it. And... did he recognize her?

He pulled out his datapad and accessed the files he had gotten from the GA, and began looking through pictures and folders. Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani . Empire. Force User. A Witch, from what reports could tell. Not like Mai but real and trained. He looked back up to see her, well, she was attaching herself to Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae . His friend's newest wife. He wasn't sure what was going on here, but-

but Niki's hand laid on his, which had gone for the new revolver without him having to tell it to do so. "No work here. This is a party."

"But she-"

"No. Would it kill you to talk to people, especially on nights like this, without reaching for your weapon?" Dominik just looked at her. "Ok, maybe it could, but not tonight. Look at Star."

And with Niki's suggestion, he did. Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae seemed... happy? He expected Asaaj to be a melted puddle on the floor by now, or ashes to be swept out the airlock. But Star walked up to her side and... well, they seemed alright. No scorch marks. No posturing or yelling. He blinked. ...Tis the season, he supposed.

And he couldn't really tell Star or Jade what to do or who to be with. He wasn't sure what Asaaj was doing here other than to do that, but maybe this would lead to a job for the Family and the Empire. If she even knew who everyone around her were. He'd have to talk to Star later, how his clandestine work might bring the two into contact. He'd hate to have to fight one of his oldest living friend's wives for real.

And that would mean another wedding. He took his hand off the gun in the box, finally, and looked to Niki. "You should try to be a bridesmaid, if that goes further." Niki looked puzzled. "Because then I can say that I..." And he whispered into her ear. She turned as red as some of the lights hung up around the room.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom