Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Fallen Hero" Idea

Hey there my wonderfuls,

As some will be aware, most not, Connor Harrison has been stripped of his Knight status and removed from the Council for his recent actions against those in the Silver Jedi all stemming from the Taung possession.

So, with his name near tarnished amongst the Council and his path forward blurred, he needs to prove himself as the Jedi he should be - training, meditation, self-belief etc.

If anyone would like a thread, long or short, with any interaction with Connor, be it pleasant, supportive or even just resentful and dismissive (psychological wounds hurt more than physical), then please just shout as this is where I need to make him something defining and the Silver Jedi he needs to be.

(Of course this isn't a demand for interest, just wanted to throw it out there if anyone fancied it!)

Cheers guys! :)

Well as a fellow fallen hero (I so rocked it in dark harvest for the jedi and then fell in with Domino and the Suns when the jedi team I was with in the one dominion left me for dead [happened IC and everything]) So all for this.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - Well, I laid things out with your fiancé so need to do the same with you. I'll make a thread, if you're up for a similar 'curious case'...? :p

[member="Wendy La Fey"] - Great, thank you. I'm making a thread soon in the Temple Grounds, if you want to meet up there? :)

[member="Xander Carrick"]

I will get there - nowhere left fall now, so gotta pick myself up and get back to being useful.

Feel free to pop along and kick me in the head or something to snap me out of it.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom