Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ever Popular Ashtah Ordo Reviews: The Bounty Hunter's Guild

The Bounty Hunter's Guild

Intent: To Provide a guild and creed for Bounty Hunters, as well as a leaderboard, corporate sponsorship's and licenses

Members: 119 , wow these boys and girls are getting it done

Content: Content here is a bit harder to describe, as very little is organised into faction action. Each hunter is a lone wolf, and I've seen some nice variation in the threads that people have posted. The critique here is that the BHG isn't much of a cohesive group, and does little to no actual faction threads. So that's my only suggestion there

Overall: 8.0/10 Nice Member Count, Varied Content, However disorganized. I applaud the basic concept however, and believe its just about as well executed as it could be, all things considered.

Oh my gosh! One of these aren't locked yet! Impressive. Most impressive.

wSS12VB.gif

Ronan Nakasla

R
I barely skim these, but I'm inclined to agree with [member="Fatty"] . If [member="Ashtah Ordo"] is making attempts to correct their manner of writing these review, there's no need to keep being nasty. If it bothers you, pretend it doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom