Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

What a crazy week, the man who promised her a way to get her children out of imperial territory died leaving her stuck in a bloody prison! However thank the force for rights and the fact they didn't exactly stop her from using the force...did she kill anyone? No she has been merciful and spared them...only because [member="Zark"] was likely watching her

Skip two days she had made her way to nar shadda, there she was meeting up with those from the Malvern family that had her children...she was in a hide away apartment building as she tapped on a data pad quickly to [member="Kainan Wolfe"] , a old friend maybe? That and a enemy of her missing husband...the message read

mr Wolfe, I need your help. I have information in exchange you get me as far away from imperial territory and to somewhere safe....more details if you arrive

[member="Roella Arwyn"]

M8NGT4h.png
Attn: [member="Anya Malvern"]
  • Landing Platform XV-124C
    Nar Shadda

An inconspicuous, decrepit-looking freighter cooled down its engines on the suspended landing platform as the group of people descended the loading ramp and set foot on the filthy moon. A hive of crime and villainy, the smuggler's moon, as it was called, was as always shrouded in a stinking cloud that reeked of filth, poverty and despair.

The freighter looked like nothing out of the ordinary on this moon, just another smuggler's rustbucket and its crew were dressed in plain civilian clothing. The only distinguishing features, were the vibroswords that most of them were carrying, which were of a unique design that would immediately identify these men as Wolfguards, to those who knew what to look for. Fortunately, not many did.

In addition to the vibroswords, the group carried a diverse array of slugthrowers and blasters, though these were not uncommon on this moon and would attract little to no attention. Their leader was a man of average height, with a steely look in his ice-blue eyes, who carried a lightsaber discretely tucked under his trenchcoat, as did two of the crewmen.

An intriguing offer had been received from the wife of the man who betrayed the Dominion to its enemies, prompting the arrival of this undercover rescue party. Kainan Wolfe had arrived, with ten Wolfguards in tow and two Wardens of the Shroud, Force-wielding members of a mysterious secret society headquartered in Wild Space.

The group was waiting to be contacted at the agreed-upon spot, that being this decrepit landing platform. They did not know what awaited them, but they had come prepared. Aside from the weapons which they carried on them, a pair of TIE/Reaper starfighters had been discretely tucked away in the medium freighter's cargo hold and could be deployed on a moment's notice.

M8NGT4h.png

From the depths of hyperspace emerged a single vessel. The metallic shine of a newly constructed Imperial ship long since abandoned by the ghost-like shuttle. The Lambda-Class shuttle drifted down to Nar Shadaa with a steady approach. The shuttle would allow a brief transmission with the docking authorities, before once again going silent over the comm channels.

With a steady approach to one of the smaller landing platforms, the shuttle would immediately power down and sit idle for some time. So much so that the docking authorities began to question it's presence, and sent two of its officers to investigate. As the docking officials, one human and his pattern a Twi’lek, approached the Imperial shuttle the rear ramp would finally lower down onto the platform below it.

The darkness within the shuttle was not breached until finally two soldiers stepped from the passenger hold. The black and golden armor revealing them to be of the Imperial Army’s Nova Corp. “What’s this?!” The Twi’lek demanded, drawing his blaster pistol from his waist and holding it out to the Imperial soldiers, his partner mirroring his actions.
“I have business on this planet. Step aside.” A low voice called from the shadows, his command over the force stretching out over the security officials. “You have business on this planet, we’ll step aside.” The twi’lek absently repeated before he and his human companion made their way back into the docking bay. Finally, pulling himself from the shadows, Adron stepped onto the landing platform.

His usually well-kept appearance traded for a rather rugged and abandoned grooming. A grouping of stubble trapsed over his chin while his long black hair had become matted in several places.
As far as his attire, he had abandoned the trappings of the Empire for the time being, instead replacing them with flowing black robes.

With two fingers he gestured forward, pulling his Hood over his head as he did. Immediately a host of fifteen Novatroopers offloaded from the transport, creating a perimeter around their ship. “Anya…” adron muttered, reaching out with the Force, hoping to reconnect with his Wife. “Anya. I am back.” He whispered into the Force, hoping it will find her mind as he stepped forward, making his way into the docking area.

[member="Anya Malvern"] [member="Kainan Wolfe"]

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Kainan Wolfe"]

She was about to get ready to move to the meeting location when she looked up and watched the lamba class shuttle fly overhead, she frowned and then check her blaster she had bought with what credits she...liberated. She started quickly speaking into her comm for her servants to begin moving the children towards the meet up location. She checked her data pad as she nodded and started out

She wore something that was ripped in places making it look as if she was simply a drifter, through the force she felt someone she new that...no it wasn't, she stopped and reached out into the force...it indeed was him! She heard him through the force, she spoke into her comm telling the servants to hold position

She started for the docking areas quickly as she glanced about feeling adron drawing closer as she looked around the place again and ran towards his signature

Two of Adron’s guard attempted to follow him into the halls, however he held a hand up to pause their approach. “Stay here. I need to handle this myself.” He ordered them, his sunburnt eyes falling on them before turning back to the main hall. The Force was a strong ally, one Adron had strived to take control of while he was gone. While his physical control of the Force had wavered, the way it flowed through him was now his best asset. He could so vividly feel his wife’s presence in the Force, so much so his eyes which we're twisted with the Dark Side of the Force now slowly fell back to their crystalike blue.
Like trails of dust that led to the source, Adron tracked the Force imprint his wife left the moment she reconnected with him. A small smile came to his face as he continued down the hall. “Anya…” He repeated once more, reaching out to her and deepening that bond through the Force.

Finally the twisting halls gave way to an image that forced pause in the Dark Jedi’s steps. If ever he would be blinded in the Force, his wife’s crimson hair was a clear give away to her identity. The moment he saw Anya, he pulled his Hood down over his shoulders, breathing a sigh of relief once he saw her. “Anya.” He said once again, except this time to the woman herself. “I'm back.” The words he had waited to tell her for months, now flowing as if they were as simple as that.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

She stopped as she approached him, she certainly looked older, her clothing were obviously different and yet her eyes still carried that fire though however it was a tired that reflected. She reached out placed a hand on his chest and pushed him as if to see if he truely was there. Here hands pushed him if barely as she shook her head and glanced up to him once more

you came back

She said as she blinked then growled as she reared back and slugged him right in the cheek then caught him as she pressed her lips to his before pushing away

you deserved that remember I said if you did that again I would hit you

She said and looked around a minute before pulling him off to the side

I've done soemthing really stupid

The form that was Adron’s wife had lost none of it's beauty. As she approached him, pushing into her chest, he smiled softly. His own hands ran over her shoulders as he smiled down at her. Again, she pushed as if to verify he was truly there. “Of course I-” His words were met with a stinging slap running across his face. He had been expecting that, and as she said he did indeed deserve it. Of course before he could say anything her lips were pressed to his. Something he had not felt for entirely too long. He held her in a tight embrace as their lips met, however it was quickly brought to an end as she pushed off of him once again.

“Yes yes, I suppose I did deserve that one.” He sighed, holding his hands up defensively. “Look, I am sorry, my love but I will explain everything to you in due time.” He promised her, pressing a soft hand to her cheek, drinking in the vision he had so missed.

As her hands took his and pulled him to the side of the hall, Adron arched a brow at his wife, confused by her words. Her words were met with a soft exhale before he pulled his cloak’s sleeve from his wrist. “What has happened?” He asked her before tapping the comm device on his wrist, speaking into it softly. “Commander, order the shuttle to begin departure measures.” He spoke, before shutting the comm down once again.

“Wait.” He said, pressing his hands to her deflated belly, his eyes going wide. “Where are the children?” He asked, still having yet to see his children since their birth. "Anya, where are our children?"

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

they are safe and nearby, listen I was trying to get out of imperial territory find a place to hide away raise our children...i...i called upon kainan wolfe...i told him I could give info but I didn't reveal anything...hes here waiting for me

She said as she looked up to him and sighed, he had been gone for so long. She could keep fighting if he was there but without him she felt the need to run away and stay away from the war. She looked around and spoke into her comm for the servants to move the children to the lamba class shuttle

I can't do this...i can't betray you and the Empire...nit with you here...i can't betray YOU

Things were now moving entirely too fast. Adron had begun tracking his wife the moment he had returned to known space, and he was not surprised to find her in the middle of defection from the Empire. However, when she spoken of Wolfe, Adron’s face was contorted in a mixture of anger and disbelief. “Kainan Wolfe? That man wants me dead!” He demanded, hissing as he spoke. How could his wife have turned to his enemy in this time? This was not good.

After glancing around a bit, he cleared his throat before exhaling. “Why is Wolfe so open to helping the wife of a man who he hates?” He asked her, his tone hinting at his indication. “Either he's using you to get to me or using you to hurt me.” He told her before clearing his throat.

His wife spoke once again and he laid his hands on her shoulders, attempting to calm her down. “Look… I am sorry I left you Anya… My heart bled for you every moment I was gone, but I will not lose another family… Not again.” He promised her before leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips. “Lets go. I'm getting you and the children on that ship.” He told her, parting his cloak so he could bring his lightsaber into his hand. “Then I'm killing Wolfe, myself.” He said, dipping himself into the Force once again.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

M8NGT4h.png
Attn: [member="Anya Malvern"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]
  • Docking Bays
    Nar Shadda

Kainan Wolfe wasn't a man who survived for all those years through luck. He persevered, learned from his mistakes and used cunning and experience to rise above the challenge, carefully considering every move and always planning three steps ahead. His instincts were rarely wrong and now they told him that something here wasn't right. "The contact should have arrived by now," he said. "Drop the disguises. Gear up and follow me."

It took them less than ten minutes, but the party was now ready for a battle. Wearing their colors openly, they fell into a loose formation as Wolfe led them through the docks on a search, people scrambling out of the way as they saw the imposing, cloaked figure of the warlord and his squad approach, vanishing into the woodwork and swiftly clearing the streets, disappearing as if by magic. Those who called the smuggler's moon their home, lived a hard life and they knew how to tell when a fight was brewing. And this was a fight that nobody wanted to be a part of.

One of the Wolfguards spotted the imperial shuttle and pointed to it. The likeliness of such a shuttle being so close to Wolfe's landing pad, right at this time, was uncanny and Wolfe realized that this was no coincidence. It must have been related to Anya's message. He raised his fist and shook it forward, a military hand signal that prompted the Wolfguards to fan out into a half-circle formation, while the remaining Warden took up position on Wolfe's left side, his hooded white cloak billowing in the breeze as the group advanced.

They burst in onto the landing pad in silence, but did not bother with stealth, knowing that the black-clad imperial soldiers must have already noticed them. Stealth did not matter, anyway. The group blocked the only exit available and they had a means of insuring that their quarry did not simply board the shuttle, preventing any escape that way.

"Well, well," said Wolfe in a cold, hard voice, advancing steadily, as his troops took up positions to create overlapping arcs of fire that would make any attempt to break through, very difficult. "Figures they would send you to retrieve her. Tell me, Malvern, did you crawl out of whatever hole you hid in all this time, just to capture the woman you abandoned?" he asked, his tone mocking and derogatory. "What will you do after you drag her back to the Empire? Torture her? Have her executed for trying to defect? Well, we can't allow that, now, can we?"

"I believe the time has come to settle our old score," Wolfe spoke, his tone low, raspy and tense, carrying with it the promise of violence to come, just as a single TIE Reaper rose up from below the landing pad, aiming its laser cannons at the shuttle and hovering in the air. "Don't bother trying to escape. All exits are blocked and the First Fleet is just a short distance away and has already been alerted to the situation."

Stepping forward, he advanced on his rival at a steady, relaxed pace, like a man confident in his victory. "This time, you will find me a much more difficult opponent. This time, you will find that the tables have turned. I promised Anya safety and I intend to deliver. You have come here to die," he said and an oppressive Darkside aura flared up around him, causing his heavy cloak to flutter in an invisible breeze as he ignited his crackling, black-bladed lightsaber. "If any of his troops intervene, kill them all," Wolfe said to his men, as he shifted into a Soresu stance with practiced ease, slowly circling his opponent.

M8NGT4h.png

M8NGT4h.png
  • Docking Bays
    Nar Shadda

The familiar controls of the TIE Reaper fit perfectly in Exigo's hands and the starfighter responded like an extension of his mind. It was a good change of pace, to be back in the cockpit of a battle-ready starfighter, after the weeks spent testing the T-77 prototype.

S-Foils folded across its fuselage, the fighter weaved and ducked through the towering buildings with ease, diving low, circling, then rising high above the imperials' landing platform, laser cannons fixed on the shuttle that rested below. The fighter bore the insignia of the Shrouded Republic and the emblem of Reaper Squadron, the most elite unit within the Shrouded Navy's starfighter corps. Two red stripes on each wing pylon marked the pilot with the trappings of a fighter ace, while the signature ball cockpit was decorated with painted outlines of the starfighters its occupant had defeated, outlines ranging from X-Wings, to various TIE fighter designs and everything in between, including a pair of lightsabers which marked two Jedi pilots.

Rath Exigo, holding the rank of Crusader Lord within the enigmatic secret society known as the Wardens of the Shroud, was a much feared pilot, known for his innate talent and tendency to pull off insane, impossible maneuvers that other pilots would never dare to attempt. He was here to make sure that the imperials did not try to escape with Anya by flying away with their shuttle and the Lambda-class on the landing pad was no match for his TIE Reaper and his skills. Not unless they had an extremely talented pilot amongst them and he doubted that.

M8NGT4h.png

[member="Rath Exigo"] [member="Kainan Wolfe"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

She nodded at him and swallowed, she moved away with him quickly to the shuttle, however it seemed before she could board Wolfe had made his way. She glanced to him and turned fully as she started at the many soldiers he had

kainan don't do this, this won't end well at all!

She tried to reason with him, she pulled the data pad out as she showed it and waved it, on it contained a few areas of importance mostly mining areas was all

kainan all I wanted to do was get to a safe place, I didn't have my husband I had no other choice....lets us go and I'll give you this

She didn't want to fight him but if she had to well thabk god she still had widows cry, she looked to kainan with a pleading look

A cold, detached voice called down the hall. Causing Adron to let off a sigh of frustration. So the wolf had already showed his hand. As the shallow steps to advance towards Adron and his wife grew louder, he pulled his wife behind him, speaking softly as he did. “You overstep.” He said, his eyes hazing over with the raw corruption of the Dark Side. “Who do you believe you are?” Adron asked, stepping forward as he gestured for Anya to remain where she was. “You, who was birthed from a shattered Dominion.” He said, chuckling softly before he looked to his wife, who yet believed diplomacy was an option.

“I made two mistakes, Wolfe. The first was ever abandoning my wife when I knew filth like you populated the galaxy.” He insulted, his thumb running over the activation pad, calling the white blade to spring from its host. The soft buzz that erupted from the weapon cut through the silence as Adron eyed Wolfe and his men closely. “The second mistake was taking your arm, in place of your head.”

As Wolfe spoke, Adron slowly shifted his left arm behind his back, his lightsaber held down at the ground at a 45 degree angle, the brilliant white blade lingering a few inches above the ground. “After I kill you… I'm going to end what I started a year ago.” He promised the man.
[member="Anya Malvern"] [member="Kainan Wolfe"]

M8NGT4h.png
  • Docking Bays
    Nar Shadda

Wolfe sighed. "Anya, you know that if you give me that datapad, you will never be able to return to the Empire. They would execute you for treason if you did," he said, his tone hinting at disappointment. "If I were you, I would not trust this lying, treasonous snake, who sold his nation out to its enemies and left you to fend for yourself. I did not lie to you when I said I can offer you and your children safety and a better future than what the Empire could offer you."

"The Empire abandoned you and your children. Your husband abandoned you and your children. I saved your life when those who were supposed to protect you, did not move a finger," Wolfe spoke, his tone serious, passionate, the voice of a man who was devoted wholeheartedly to the ideals he believed in. "Join me. Join the Shrouded Republic and you can build a better future for your children. You can do something that truly matters. We will build a world without the greed and corruption of the Empire and you too can be part of that. Do not follow this madman and his Empire to their inevitable downfall."

His eyes then shifted back to Adron, the traitor, his hated nemesis and any kindness in them vanished, replaced by a cold hatred as sharp as ice. His Darkside aura flared around him as his mind reached out, focusing, seizing control and gathering strength. "I am the man who put what was left of the Dominion back together," he answered, coldly, without a hint of rage, showing discipline rivaling that of the Jedi. "I am the man who gathered the pieces of the nation which you betrayed and led them to prosperity, against all odds."

"You thought that we were beaten. That the knife you stabbed into our backs, was enough to drive us to our knees," Wolfe spoke, chuckling softly. "You and your precious Empire tried to wipe us from the galaxy and you failed, just like you failed at everything else in your life. Please, if you survive this day, do try to track us down. I can promise you that what you will find, is unlike anything you have ever seen," he said, still circling. "Unlike you, we do not fail. Even in the face of overwhelming odds, we survived. We adapted. We thrived."

"You tried to destroy us. You failed. The Sith tried to destroy us. They failed. The Empire tried to destroy us and they, too, failed. I promise you this, Malvern. You will not find in us a nation of weak cowards. We will have justice for Krayiss II. We are coming for you and your Empire and we will show no mercy. No hesitation. Before us, your fleets will shatter, your worlds will burn and you will know true horror," Wolfe spoke, his tone a bone-chilling cold as what could only be described as a shroud of pure terror, radiated out from him, spreading out like a spider's web, seeking the minds of Wolfe's enemies, seeking to hurl at them their worst nightmares, to break them before the indomitable will of the White Wolf of Ession. A tension seemed to linger in the air, stretching out the moment for an eternity, a tension that could be cut with a knife's edge.

"Yes, you had your chance, Malvern. And like everything else that you did, you failed. I assure you, you will not get another," Wolfe said and with that, it was as if the tension shattered. Left arm stretched out in the blink of an eye, the Lord of Shrouds shot out a telekinetic blast at his opponent, as he charged forward, swinging his black blade in a sweeping, diagonal Makashi arc, which then immediately turned into a backhanded, looping cut, Vaapad style, followed up with a flurry and ending in a series of quick, efficient Ataru thrusts.

M8NGT4h.png

As Wolfe spoke, Adron could not help but force his lips to curl into an amused smile. The sight of Wolfe was impressive, as was his presence in the Force. Yet in Adron’s eyes the man was nothing compared to the boy who had been raised in the ways of the Force. “You think the ability to wield that lightsaber makes you worthy of it?” He asked, however Adron’s words were pulled to pause as he felt the Dark side flow around him, no, it flowed against him. A flash came through his mind, so brief he could barely discern the image. However as the image passed, he recalled the dead body of his wife laying on the floor, helpless to halt her death. The nightmarish illusion had set Adron off his balance, so much so when Wolfe’s kinetic blast flew towards him, his eyes were caught wide in surprise. “Back!” He commanded his wife as the Force flowed into his legs, giving him the speed to narrowly Dodge the kinetic blast.

Wolfe’s charge did not end there, Adron was instantly able to recognize the faulted art of Makashi. The black blade flew towards Adron, but was easily batted out of the way as Adron brought his lightsaber up, the brilliant white blade riding the enemy blade away from its master.

Adron did not maintain his engagement with Wolfe, instead he pushed off the floor with his feet, pushing himself back from the man’s assault. Wolfe had gained some skill, and his movements we're far sharper than their last battle. Out stretching his hand, Adron tapped into the Dark Side of the Force as well, except his attack was meant to attack his opponents nerve system. The ability of Force stun, if it worked would be much like a taze to the man’s body. Immediately Adron outstretched his other hand, the white blade stretching forward as the hand sent a kinetic wave of the Force towards the man.

[member="Kainan Wolfe"]

M8NGT4h.png
  • Docking Bays
    Nar Shadda

Something flashed across Wolfe's eyes as his opponent narrowly evaded his kinetic blast. Something dangerous and savage. His opponent evaded the next few blows and responded with a pair of Force attacks, prompting a swift, but measured reaction from Wolfe. The first attack was a blast of Force stun which sent shockwaves running through Wolfe's nervous system, halting his attack. Thinking quickly, he was able to anticipate the next attack, as Adron would not have put distance between them to perform a lightsaber charge.

Reaching out with his left arm, still trembling from the Force Stun, Wolfe responded to his enemy's kinetic blast with one of his own, much weaker than what he was capable of, which he sent directly into the path of Adron's attack, waves of energy clashing against eachother, the resulting shock sending dust and bits of garbage from the floor, flying in all directions. The warlord braced against the incoming shockwave, leaning into his own telekinetic blast for balance and slid half a meter across the floor, but remained upright.

Still, the Darkside currents gathering around him, grew stronger, more focused and the air sizzled with energy, as if an invisible thunderstorm was about to explode into being. But, instead of launching an attack, Wolfe braced himself, once again raising his lightsaber in a Soresu stance, his feet planted firmly on the ground.

Eyes slightly narrowed and fixed on his enemy's, Wolfe spoke, his tone derogatory, low and dangerous at the same time. "You soft, pathetic child. What do you know of worth? You, who grew up in a palace and never knew struggle beyond the intrigue of the Senate floor? You are worthy of nothing. Not your station. Not your wealth. Not your life. You earned none of that. You are weak, Malvern. Your inbred noble blood will forever make you weak. Just another failed descendant of a failed line, who's name means nothing and stands for nothing," said the Warlord, his demeanor as calm as his posture, as if he was stating a fact, not issuing a challenge. All the while, his mind raced and the Darkside energies kept gathering around him.

M8NGT4h.png

The time for talk was over, Adron ignored his opponents words as the wreckage from their joined kinetic blasts finally died down. The hall, which only a moment ago had been in some semblance of order, was now a frantic wreck of spare items and garbage tossed up in the frey of their fight. As Wolfe spoke, Adron parted his cloak from his waist, revealing a blade that had made its home on his waist. With his spare hand, he drew the saber from it’s sheath. The phrik blade was freshly polished and sharpened.
Holding his lightsaber in his right hand and the saber in the left, he took up a modified Makashi stance. With the blade of his lightsaber held out at a 45 degree angle towards the ground, his sword was held out at a similar angle, parallel to his other blade.
Sensing the Dark Side swarming around Wolfe, Adron tapped into the Force, drawing it into his body to better augment his movements and prepare him for whatever his opponent was planning.

M8NGT4h.png
  • Docking Bays
    Nar Shadda

Seeing his opponent draw the second blade and take up a Makashi stance, Wolfe began to once more circle his opponent, stepping slowly, like a predator stalking his prey, his attention fixed onto his opponent. Lightsaber still held in a Makashi stance. The air around him crackled and sizzled with the built-up Darkside energy which seemed to suck the light and life out of everything around him.

A fierce, dangerous light danced in Wolfe's eyes. It was a disturbing contradiction, an unsettling marriage of iron discipline and brutal savagery that, by all accounts, should not exist. In Wolfe's eyes, his enemy was nothing, just a pampered brat with no concept of worthiness. He was the noble-born son of a noble family, tutored by the best duelists and Force wielders money could buy, but that amounted to nothing in Wolfe's eyes.

In contrast, Wolfe was a man who came from nothing. He came from a world where he lived if he fought, and he clawed for it. He was the veteran of a thousand battles, the leader of men and ships, the one who truly understood the people he ruled over, because he was one of them. This was more than a clash of two rivals, it was the age-old struggle between different worlds, between the privileged few and the downtrodden many.

Wolfe hated everything Adron represented, everything that he was. And like everything else, hatred was a tool to be used in the service of purpose.

The swirling, sizzling currents of energy gathering around the Lord of Shrouds, reached critical mass. Wolfe's lips curled up in a subtle, but frightening-looking smile and he extended his left hand forward, grasping for something invisible in the air. "You think you are better than me, Malvern? Time to wake up," he said as the Darkside currents began to flow towards his hand, coalescing. As before, Wolfe poured all of his hatred, all of his determination into it, seizing the currents of energy, breaking them against his indomitable will, coercing them to take shape.

A smoky, black spear of pure Darkside energies, bound together by hatred and a desire to kill, took form in Wolfe's hand. Cold dread radiated out from it, as if the spear was death given form by Wolfe's will. Wolfe stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes flashed for a moment, before he pirouetted and flung the spear at Adron.

The missile ripped apart the air as it traveled towards its target, sending swirling shockwaves through the Force. It was as if the air itself did not want to be touched by the spear, who's presence in the Force felt wrong, deadly and utterly evil. It was a technique known as Darkshear, born out of the deepest, darkest kind of hatred, a will to kill given physical form.

M8NGT4h.png

Immersed in the Dark Side of the Force, Adron could sense every bit of hate and anger that spilled from Kainan Wolfe. In the beginning it had been unsettling, but as the two continued on it slowly became a point of focus, refreshing him even. He could sense Wolfe's hatred culminating to a point of action, more so than any simple stroke of the blade or testament with The Force. Adron's eyes were locked on Wolfe as a hawk to his prey, while the man prepared his tool of the Darkside. Not a technique the former Jedi was unaccustomed to facing, after his bought with the Sith, however it was not a skill he had seen in abundance. There was not time to plan, or formulate a counter to the man's attack. He knew only to defend, and to stop this spear from piercing through him, and subsequently his wife who stood behind him.

​The shadows of the Dark Side flowed around this weapon, carrying a lethal intent that rocketed towards Adron. The lights in the hall were overloaded by the sheer magnitude that the spear carried with it. While Adron knew he could not turn this weapon against Wolfe, he was far from defenseless. Both his lightsaber and blade came up in an 'X' in front of the Jedi, The Force that Adron had built up wrapped around his blades, creating a shield.

​The barrier between the spear and Adron's blades was a construct of the Force, therefore there was no sound when it was impacted by the spear of shadows. In fact, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of fabric ripping and tearing, and only seconds later a loud smash, causing Adron to turn from Wolfe. His shoulder bloodied, as if pierced through by a blade, he had safeguarded himself from death, yet the blade had pierced through his barrier as well as continue on, towards the exiled-Count's wife,

[member="Kainan Wolfe"] [member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Kainan Wolfe"]

She stood back as she watched the force right before her eyes nearly a solid entity of hate and death, next thing she knew she watched flashes of her and her...first master as she was abused over and over again. Her children cried out as she shielded them from any debris flying towards them

get the children to the ship now!

She turned just in time, she saw coming towards her a spear of death, she pushed the servant down and grabbed onto them as it soared over head hitting another servant instantly taking their life. She stood and looked to the servant checking them over and sighed closing their eyes as the other servant boarded quickly

The air seemed to heat, anya turned as she glared with fire in her eyes right towards Wolfe, she stepped forward as behind her the dark side of the force would gather dwarfing his in size as she drew whisper blade tainted with devorian blood as she growled

you, nearly hit me...and my children

She inhaled as around them the feeling of dread would filled the area as she chuckled

I'm sorry....this is where it ends

She let a force scream out in a wide cone, enough it would be able to hit the tie fighter and Wolfe. Following would be a spray of fire hotter then normal

Pissed? Yes....beyond pissed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom