Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The End Of The Demon

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Vendaxa.

Home to the fiercest predators in the galaxy, with such a harsh surface and harsh ecosystem, that it made it nigh-impossible for the weak to survive on it's surface. And here they were, Kaine and Tracyn. Enemies from the get-go. And only one of them would be leaving here alive. Hate-filled eyes bore into Kaine's, and Tracyn shuddered with rage. He gripped the beskad in his hand tightly, along with his lightsaber hilt. He had found and tracked Kaine to Vendaxa, and Kaine's personal guard lay in a slump around Tracyn, dead. Tracyn glared upwards at Kaine, his grey eyes finally finding their mark. Kaine was higher up on the ridge than Tracyn, but that didn't deter Tracyn. It only made him want to remove his head more. He wanted to feel his skin stretch and tear, the tendons popping from the continuous pressure, before the final act of his head being removed was there. He snarled, climbing up the ridge, to face down Kaine. Once and for all.

"I had EVERYTHING before you came! I was happy! I was going to live a good life. But you took that all away. You took Asha away from me. You took away my son, you took away my life."

Rocks slid out from his hand, as he lumbered up the ridge. The unforgiving sun did little to deter the man, staring up at his mark. Kaine Zambrano. He finally made it up to the ridge, and his eyes hatefully shot daggers into Kaine. Shaking with such violent rage, he gripped both of his weapons tightly, his eyes narrowing at the Sith.

"Prove you're capable more of than kidnapping a baby and running away and hiding in the shadows."

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1fUgpYSdpo[/youtube]​
~Vendaxa~
The wind lightly tousled Kaine's mane of black hair as he stared down at Tracyn Ordo, murderous gaze to murderous gaze. His mouth curled into a amused smirk as he watched the Mandalorian Dark Jedi ascend the ridge after he had butchered Kaine's personal guard in the valley below. Kaine's lightsaber was held firmly in his right hand, and his left hand was free, but curled into a fist. "There is no such thing as happiness, Tracyn, do not delude yourself. Anger, hatred, fear... they are weapons a true warrior uses, and your talents were being wasted with that whore and that pitiful spawn of yours. Look at all that you have accomplished without them, and just think of what you can achieve if you join me. Ah, but you are still a Mandalorian no doubt? Your honor restricts you... another weakness that I must remove." Kaine activated his lightsaber, it's crimson blade igniting into existence at his side, and he angled the blade towards Tracyn.

With subtle tremors in the force, Kaine detached the billowing cloak attached to his form, revealing a suit of black phrik armor hidden underneath. While no means the same caliber as Beskar, it still offered protection from direct lightsaber blows to his torso, arms, and legs. "Bend the knee, or die Tracyn. It is all up to you."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn met his gaze, and watched with amusement as the man threw off his cloak. He didn't listen to his words, he had no use for discussion about anything anymore. Kaine would know that, Tracyn could at least respect that aspect of it."I am no son of Mandalore, I am no Jedi. I simply am."His lightsaber sprang to life, it's blade humming as it curled into his hands. Tracyn twirled his heavy beskad in the other hand, snarling at Kaine. He marched towards him, his lightsaber skimming the ground, creating scorch marks on the sun-battered ground of Vendaxa. He snarled in response, before speaking again.

"My knee will bend."

And with that, Tracyn launched his knee, in a Teras Kasi leap directly to the chest of Kaine, in a flying knee attack. He placed his lightsaber and beskad behind him, able to block with a simple flick of his armor of an incoming lightsaber attack. He gave off a mighty, and terrifying battle cry.

"It will bend directly into your spine."

Kaine chuckled, "So be it." He let Tracyn knee him in the chest, the Phrik breast plate and padded cloth protecting him from greater injury, but the force of the strike vibrated throughout his body and sent him flying backwards. He flipped over in the air, and came back to land right side up on his feet, his lightsaber plunging into the rough ground to slow his backwards slide until he had completely stopped. Power, unbridled and ferocious, coursed through Kaine's body to manifest itself as powerful electrical currents that danced across his left fingertips. With a thrust of his arm, a thick torrent of lightning exploded forth from his fingers in a straight line towards Tracyn. "You will die, Tracyn. Dead by my hand, and no one will mourn you." He snarled as his body radiated with the Dark Side, his skin taking on a waxy corpse-like appearance and his eyes glowing with a sulfuric hatred. His hair turned gray and his veins pushed against his pale skin obscenely. Darkness had it's price on your body, and your soul. A price most were willing to pay.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Lightning. How it used to bother him so, how it used to be such an issue for the man. But Tracyn had been in many battles against the Sith, and the trick was wearing old. His lightsaber came to, both absorbing and reflecting the lightning from Kaine's fingertips. He noticed the waxy complexion of the man, and knew right then what the dark side would hold for him. But he was too far gone in his rage, too wrapped in the concept that everyone he could ever have a grudge against would die. Tracyn pressed forward, the blue streaks of lightning arcing around, and back to Kaine. He snarled in response, narrowing his eyes.

"So predictable, so caught up in your pride that you fail to properly judge me."

Kaine battered away his own redirected lightning easily enough, as he had experience against Ashin's superior lightning. He smiled again, "You know nothing, Tracyn Ordo. Allow me to educate you." From his hands came not lightning, but thick green tendrils that withered nature wherever they dared approach as if draining the life from the land. They snaked their way towards Tracyn, trying to constrict him with their life draining embrace. He had only used this ability sparingly, the last time was against Jorus Merrill, who had become completely entrapped by the Sith's Force Drain and had to be saved by Siobhan. "You say I took away your life, but that is just not true. Let me correct that falsehood, and make it a reality." He said with another snarl, literal sparks going off in the force as their two distinctive force signatures clashed and battled.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

A force scream echoed throughout the area, followed by Tracyn leaping into the air. Tucking himself into a ball as the vines coiled around him, they began to shake, and then they began to become scorched, followed by their eventual disintegration. Tracyn, or, whatever Tracyn had become, landed on the ground. He didn't look for a moment, but the vines had cut his head, and blood leaked from the gash. He looked upwards slowly, eyes so far gone, that there was nothing left of Tracyn, nothing more of the old man. Kaine had created a monster, in the end. A Demon in the purest sense, a monstrous embodiment of rage and hate. Tracyn leapt towards him, but there was something different about Tracyn. He didn't have the same signature in the force. He was different, it was like Tracyn had died, and had been replaced with another being entirely in his place.

Tracyn leapt towards Kaine, his beskad twisting across his abdomen as he left, and it sprang forward in a slash that twisted his entire body around. Both blades would cycle against the block that Kaine would provide, or against his Phrik-armored chest.

Kaine brought his lightsaber up to block Tracyn's lunge, the Demon's lightsaber and beskad clashing against his crimson blade in a flurry of sparks. The secondary lightsaber at Kaine's hip sprung into his free hand, but before he activated it's blade he punched at Tracyn with the force in an attempt to send him flying back away from Kaine. Only then would he activated the second saber's crimson blades, and swing them around slowly as he took a Jar'kai stance. "I see now... Tracyn truly is dead, and in his place he left a monster. You are not the same monster as I made your son, but for my sake I must put you down. Know now that the sun will set upon your pitiful mortal existence." With that he lunged at the Individual Formally Known as Tracyn, his dual blades swinging in conjunction with one another, the right saber at his face/neck/upper torso, and the left down towards his lightsaber and beskad.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Two blades came up to block Kaine's lightsaber combination, in a vertical stance. They were locked now, with Tracyn's hate-filled eyes finally settling upon Kaine's. Kaine's punch did little to deter him, he had endured far worse and from people far more able in hand to hand combat than Kaine. He slammed his body weight against the two blades, furthering in the lock. Then, Tracyn's right leg came upwards, and came crashing downwards towards Kaine's exposed kneecap, using the lock as a way to bypass the threat of the lightsaber coming into contact with his leg.

The crunch of Tracyn's leg on Kaine's kneecap was audible, and Kaine's face contorted in a roar that resembled annoyance more than agony, but the agony was definitely there. He growled and pushed harder on the lock, forcing them closer together. A green haze seemed to set upon Kaine's body, forming directly from the Dark Side that raged between the two, and began to expand over to Tracyn from the connection they shared via the saber lock. A more queer usage of Force Drain, but one that would serve the Sith Lord well in this current confrontation. Should the green haze begin to settle over Tracyn, it would begin to leech his vitality and transfer it to Kaine, but it could be avoided if Tracyn broke the saber lock. However; Kaine was imposing himself on Tracyn, and attempting to keep Tracyn's sabers locked against his own despite the vulnerability his own legs against Tracyn's.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn employed the use of Trakata after falling backwards slightly, shifting his weight to his back, and then deactivated the blade. An elbow came forwards to Kaine's face, going past his lightsaber, and then he backed off slightly. He gathered the force into his hands, a terrifying, and powerful force burst. He aimed it straight towards Kaine, and aimed to knock him off the ridge, and straight to the cliffs below them, that overlooked a large valley, while a lake hidden in the shadow of the mountain lay. He smiled, enjoying the sensation of combat, and was eagerly awaiting Kaine being in pain.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

The blast sent Kaine sailing over the edge of the ridge, flipping head over heels in the air before righting himself just as he neared the harsh ground below. His boots dug into the softer ground, tearing open large gashes in the dirt as he slowly slid to a stop near the lake. His lightsabers had tumbled from his grip to land in the mud some few meters away, but with a gesture of his hands he brought them flying into his iron grip. He didn't activate them again, not yet, instead he turned his gaze up to the cliffs above where they had previously been fighting. He spied Tracyn high above, and with a dark smirk he gestured for him to come down and continue the fight. The sun began to set in the distance, bathing the land in a hellish orange-red glow as the wind picked up to a fury and blew across the cliffs with a banshee's wail. "It's time to end this charade, one of us must die as is decreed." With that he activated one of his lightsabers, keeping the other deactivated.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn leapt towards Kaine, raising both of his blades in the air, and went to crash them down on his body, and more importantly- his blade. Tracyn was about to use his Trandoshan-breaking strength to tear Kaine apart, and if Kaine didn't find a way to stop the practical landslide of a falling attack, he'd find himself....very, very, very dead. The orange-red glow of the area transformed Tracyn into a literal fire demon, his eyes filled with hate and rage.

"This is where you die!"

"Not today!" Kaine said as he rolled to the right and out of the initial way of Tracyn's attack, and he quickly followed up with a series of quick slashes and jabs at Tracyn's upper torso. Kaine would then back off for a moment, and take the chance to activate his secondary lightsaber once more. The fight was lulling on into the early night, and the stars began to twinkle into life in the sky while the roar of the creatures continued to rage off in the distance. The native monsters were off put by the darkness Kaine and Tracyn put off from their constant fighting, and none would dare come too close in fear.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

The act of blocking Kaine's powerful stabs and strikes, caused Tracyn's lightsaber to fly from his hand. He threw down his Beskad, letting the blade slam into the dirt, point first. Tracyn dropped to his knee, and went for a single-leg takedown on the Sith, aiming to slam him on his back, and then to pound his face in whilst being on top of him.

Kaine had expected that, and that lack of preparation cost him. The impact of the Mandalorian slamming him into the ground caused the grip on his lightsabers to be momentarily lost, the hilts flopping off into the mud surrounding the lake next to them. If he didn't get up quickly, this could be the end for the Sith Lord, but no matter how hard he tried the Mandalorian had him down good. With his face unarmored, it was a extremely vulnerable target to Tracyn's fists. In the meantime, Kaine tried to reach out with the force to bring his lightsaber back to his hand.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn wouldn't let Kaine so easily simply reach for his lightsaber. He slapped away the incoming lightsaber hilt, before it came to him. Tracyn roared his terrible roar again, and then curiously, stood up. He raised his foot up, the foot casting a shadow over Kaine. Kaine was about to find out what it felt like to be curb-stomped. Tracyn threw his lightsaber into the water, and it would short out and not be very useful for the duration of the fight.

"You die now, Sith."

Kaine saw Tracyn's boot com flying at him just as he was recovering, and only halfway managed to evade it. It seemed like fate loved to mock him further, and it was be chance that the brunt of Tracyn's boot came down on the right side of his face, crushing the cheek bone and mashing his eye to pulp. The pain was excruciating, and it nearly managed to send the hardened Sith into shock as blood exploded out of the ruined right side of his face, showering himself and Tracyn's boot in blood. Through the red haze that had descended upon his vision, Kaine reached out for the Beskad planted firmly in the mud not too far away, and easily enough it flung into his outstretched hand. Gathering the Force in his arm, he swung the Beskad in a fierce arc at Tracyn's leg with enough force to at least knock the Mandalorian over and off of Kaine. He would then attempt to rise to his feet, trying his best to ignore the pain and use it to fuel his hatred for the Mandalorian. With the Beskad firmly in hand, Kaine prepared himself for the onslaught.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn felt his leg armor give way, as beskar met beskar, and fast-moving beskar dug into the metal around his leg, and then planted itself in his flesh. A howl of pain escaped his lips, before he swung himself off Kaine. A sickening grin took over his features, as Tracyn watched him stand up, with his beskad in hand. Tracyn put up his hands, and leaned forward slightly. The gash in his leg did little to deter the berserker in him.

"I hope you enjoy clinging to the last few moments of your life, Kaine."

Tracyn braced his left arm against the blade, and then went to straight arm Kaine, right in the lower part of his face.

"I would ask you the same thing, Tracyn."

The Mandalorian came at him hard, such was the nature of their fighting style and way of life, but Kaine was prepared this time. Though he could not see out of the pulp that was his right eye, he could see perfectly out of his left eye, and saw the Demon approaching him. He snarled through the torrent of blood and charged forward to meet Tracyn head on, the blade of the Beskad catching on the Beskar-armored arm of Tracyn. The blow smacked Kaine right across his jaw, and he felt it dislocate with a sickening wet smack. Blood spurted out from his mouth to splash across Tracyn's arm, but it was not over yet. Kaine stepped backwards away from Tracyn, yanking the Beskad back and then suddenly shoving it forward towards Tracyn's torso with all the strength he still possessed physically and in the Force.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom