Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empires cargo.

A light breeze rolls away at the sand, sending it farther and farther to an eternal and unknown destination. A thick layer of heat is seen rising from the golden sands, but the winds were no better. The winds were hotter than a bounty hunter's temper, and the sun not much different. Without the aid of robes, civilization, or stormtrooper armor anyone would hand their lives away to stop endless torture.

Past the sand dunes of the south, and a farther up north the town of Rayloon was seen thick with civilization. Day to day peasants were seen, working their work and tending to what they needed to. Slaves owned by criminal lords slaved away, some pleasing their masters and others working day to day tasks. However, as speeders passed by groups of stormtroopers had come out of one of the buildings. They recently have been deployed to Tatooine years after the cloning facility was destroyed.

Right in the middle of the town is where all the activity was, even if it was concealed by a flight of doors the Bounties tavern was always active. It's where the most deaths were dealt in this boring ass town. Most who came in, about half came out. Many shady figures dwelt there, left there, and eventually came back. But now that the empire has settled here, things have been at bay. But that's not the reason the empire has set post here. Some of their cargo has gone missing months back, important and very rare cargo in which the Emporer needs, a boy.

*Months back on Kaminos hidden facilities a young boy had escaped his prison, and somehow escape with great concealment from the planet. And now Lord Vader and Palpatine has tracked him down, or at least they think so. The troops dispatched are beginning to lose faith that the boys even here, but they stay true.

The Corellian Sharpshooter
Tags: Daedros Daedros

Objective: Capture Daedros Daedros for the Emperor.

Dantum "Dan" Kryszar was frustrated. He was stationed in a small compound in a desolate town, on a desolate rock for the Empire, and yet the Empire was not providing him with the necessary items for this objective. Dan had been transferred from his elite squad on Corellia to some desert planet, and he wasn't even completely sure why he was here. All he knew was that he was supposed to find a boy, a boy who was rumored to be dangerous. There were stories about how the boy had destroyed prisons and facilities after being contained there, and about his escape from the last prison. Now Dan's superiors claimed he was hiding out here, and Dan had been ordered to find him and bring him back to another facility. This seemed easy enough, but for some reason the Empire wouldn't give him the tech he needed. Dan needed heat sensors, life sensors, scanning technology, more troops, and more rations. Already, the stormtroopers under his command were growing restless, as was the Empire. They needed to make some progress, and soon.

Dan was making a mental list of the needed supplies when a scout trooper entered his "office", if you could call the painfully small room that.

"Sir, we found a dwelling on the outskirts of town. It looks to have been recently abandoned, but there were signs that the boy could have been there."

Dan thought for a moment. This could be like all those other findings that gave forth no information of the boy's whereabouts. But then again, he had been cooped up in his office since morning. Might as well stretch his legs a bit.

"Excellent. Grab some more troopers. I will come with you to check out the house."

Dan grabbed his standardized Imperial gear, exited the compound, and mounted his speeder bike. The patrol trooper and three other patrol troopers mounted theirs as well. The trooper that had notified Dan of the finding signaled the rest of the convoy to follow, and took off in an eastern direction. Dan and the others followed.

"Hope this is worth my while"
said Dan to no one in particular. He really wanted to find that boy. The sooner he completed his mission, the sooner he could return to his elite squad on Corellia.

The reports found on the abandoned shack were very large and indulging. Reports show that prewar clone and Empire technologies have been found. The clone wars side is mostly tools like torch irons, soldering guns, wrenches, bolts, tools, and so on. However, the technology found was of the Empire, parts of droids, electrical wires scattered out around the room, and even lightsaber parts. Most of the items found could be found...it was in the back of Dantums mind. The thought, but where?

About a mile out of the town was a junkyard, and next to that a repair station. Tarps were seen covering over projects, some seen as vehicles but others quite secretive. Most of which are junked down empire war machines. Some of the clones, scouting the town at night have even reported seeing an old D-93 incinerator and incinerator war mechs. The repairmen said that they do not work, do not function, and do not operate but there is a growing suspicion that this group of men is pirates. Who actually knows though, correct? The point is, some of the technology found in the abandoned shack is awfully familiar to what the Junkyards and the...repair shop.

Nothing else has been heard, however, not about the boy, and especially not about the repair yards. Everyone asks just say that its a simple repair yard for traveling ships coming in and out. Mostly the repair ships however have been ships of the bounty hunters

Dan pulled up at the location. At first glance, the small, dilapidated house looked as if it had been long since abandoned. But Dan, having been in many of these "fugitive hunt" situations before, knew that it might not be. It was a classic trick to hide out in a place that looked like no one was living in it. So, he decided to search it. He quickly and smoothly dismounted from his speeder and drew his favored weapon, a standardized Imperial sniper rifle. He glanced around and made sure all of his men were ready before he gave any commands. Thankfully, they were.

"TK-443 and TK-457, secure the perimeter. TK-435 and TK-462, come with me. If you want me to call you something else, tell me. I'm not big on designations- I like to save brain space for other things."

"I think we are all fine with our designations, sir" said one of the troopers.

Dan sighed to himself. The Imperial training facilities had taken almost all traces of individuality out of these men. He was glad that he was recognized as skilled early on, and did not have to go through an excess of mentality training. Well, he could think about that later.

"Move out! You two, with me."

While two of the troopers went to secure the building, Dan and the others went inside. TK-462 held open the broken door for Dan, and then joined his fellow troopers. All three Imperials turned on the lights on their guns, and scanned the small room for any signs of their quarry. Nothing. Dan didn't especially like this. It was too quiet.

"Sir, I found something" said one of the soldiers.

Dan walked over to where the trooper was indicating. Scattered all over that part of the floor were wires, broken droids and guns, shield generators, even what looked like... lightsaber parts. Strange. This was all Republic-age technology. What was it doing here?

"Sir, I might have something too." said the other trooper.

Dan looked over at where the man had gestured. There were piles of old, broken down technology that seemed to be Imperial. This mission was getting more interesting by the minute. Then, something caught his eye: a datapad. Dan picked up the datapad and tapped the screen. A hologram of an Imperial walker appeared, and slowly rotated. Where had he seen this model before? Suddenly, Dan realized why all the junk looked so familiar. He had seen this same kind of technology earlier, when he scouted out the repair yard. It would probably be a good idea to check it out, just in case. Dan waved to his fellow troopers.

"We're done here. Tell the others outside to get on their bikes. We are going to pay the repair yard a visit."

As the soldiers exited the room, Dan radioed the compound:

"I'm at a house on the outskirts of town. Get some troops down here to secure it. Make sure they get here as soon as possible- this is an important location."

The elite stormtrooper exited the house and mounted his bike. He signaled for the other to follow him, and headed off in the direction of the repair yard. He was getting closer to solving this puzzle and finding the boy- he could feel it.

A soft gust of wind, hot and rough passed through the desert and up north to the old junkyard. Suddenly a speeder blasted through the dust and sand, a figure of a black sand cloak flapping with the speeders speed. The hood to the figures cloak blew off to show a young man. Well he wasn't a man yet, the honor hadn't come to him yet having hardly anyone. Who was he?

As the hood to his sand cloak had come off it exposed his face for the first time in this newly developed quest. His hair was like the the golden rays of the sun, lighting touching the silver of the ocean. His face was strong, young and cherismatic but also assertive as his skin is pale and cool. The male lifted a paper from his pocket, showing a poster and his face on it with a reward of 200,000 credits pluse property on Naboo. The male let go of the paper letting it fly into the wind before gliding into the junkyard.

It was almost like a full operation, Weequay surounded the area. Sparks from soldering tools sprayed around with huge tarps covering massive machines. The male stopped and jumped off his speed and as he does so a more slender looking Weequay had come up with open arms screening "Daedros, Daedros! It's good to see your back from your exile down south! I never thought I'd see you back" Daedros looked to the Weequay known as Jondo Valtern. The boy has been alone for a while, and had aged a year now being 17. A smile came into his mouth before hugging Jondoe and pulling back quickly.

" Its good to see you again, but I have terrible news. I believed I am being followed once again, and I know you can't pack up operation so I need to ask you a favor?" Jandoe shook his head and took a few steps back "No, I'm sorry Daedros but Jandoe cannot help you nor do Jondoe want to be in on your problems" The boy seemed adamant as he began to be assertive stepping forwards and trying to hurry as he felt the force was trying to tell him to run "Jandoe, please I just need a ship. Any ship and pretend I'm..."

Suddenly a door burst open "What did I hear about a..." A young blue Twi'lek stood there now staring at Daedros and shifting her head "Daedros?" She mumbles obviously yelling these two had some sort of distinct history together. It was pleasent for a moment before Jondoe looked to her shewing her away but she shook her head and stood tall, her beautiful blue appednaged crown which had gone down past her shoulders. Then Jondoe says "You don't need to be here, but since your so adement Daedros thinks he's being followed and needs one of Do does ships! He has no money, and if he does it's not enough!!!

Jane'then, or jay for short lifted her head and softly spoke* "Jondoe...do you hear that?

Dan pulled up to the junkyard. There seemed to be a large operation taking place. Weequay mechanics worked on starships, droids, speeders, and all manners of technology of all shapes and sizes. Crane operators raised and lowered large ships, while more Weequays dragged trays of parts across the sand. All of this was very chaotic and distracting, but Dan was trained to focus. After observing the junkyard, he concluded that his quarry must be hiding in one of the buildings, since he couldn't see the boy anywhere else. Just in case, he sent troopers to secure the perimeter.

"You three, lock down the area. If anyone tries to give you trouble, stun them. This location is a vital clue. Now, move out!"

Dan looked at the last patrol trooper.

"I need you to check out that shed. If you find the boy, or anyone suspicious, do not engage. Secure the shed and contact me."

Dan went to check out another building, but found nothing of interest. Just a few Weequay mechanics. The stormtrooper decided to make the best of the situation anyway. He showed each of them a hologram of the boy.

"I'm here on official Imperial business. Have any of you seen this boy? Any information regarding him will be rewarded."

None of the mechanics had seen him. Dan was just about to walk around the junkyard to ask some other employees when his com buzzed:

"Sir, I found a boy! He could be the one we're looking for! I secured the shed. He's not going anywhere."

"Good work. I'll be right there" said Dan, buzzing with excitement. After he captured this boy, he could finally leave this desolate rock and go back to his old job.

* Johndoe looked down to Daedros, and had known that there was no more of a question as to if he was being followed. Johndoe knew Daedros for close to a year and know that Daedros was always on the run from the shadow, from the dark times, from the Empire. That's when Johndoe, Daedros, and Jan looked out and not only did they hear speeders, but they had begun to see them in which Johndoe told Jay* "Take Daedros to the shed, its the only hiding place for him. Sorry Daedros, I have no ship for you." And with that Daedros nodded knowing that the Empire had truly caught him after a year of hiding and being in exile. Which then beckons the question, why would the Emporer want a young boy? Jey takes Daedros's hand and runs with him across the yard of ships and large mechs hidden under tarps.

"Stay quiet Daedros, and stay clear." Jeys blue face, her velvet eyes and the way she looked at him almost seemed motherly even if they were around the same ago. With one last smile she shut Daedros in even before she gave a word, then she put pressed a button adding locks onto the door, and then after initiated the safety locks. That's when she started to hide, anywhere because she knew her kind was sold to the Hutts, or the bounty hunter's personal playmates. It what happened to her family, and is why she was adopted by the Weequay who taught her of being a pirate, and Mechanic.

It was scary as the men parted, many of the Weequay stared at the Storm Troopers. The Storm Troopers were always intimidating working as one-team armored like skeletons. Almost every Weequay knew about Daedros, a boy who crashed right into their operations with a Tie Fighter. The boy was no good of a piolet which is the exact reason he crashed into a sand dune. Much like Jey, Daedros was adopted by these people. The Weequay were true and noble to their family, well until they weren't anyways.

As troops began to pile up around the shed, not being able to open it due to the password to the locks not being known, and the safety locks on it were suspicious which is why they called it in to their commanding officer. As Dantum had come up to the Shed Johndoe walked in front of the doors and looked to the Storm Troopers "This is our private property, not the Empires so you have no right busting into our business without a search, or investigation warrant." *Johndoe by himself, talking to these Storm Troopers and now Dantum looked weak, but then again none of them knew that they were circled by a whole group of Pirates, and mechanics. So if something did happen to inflict a conflict, it wouldn't be just one man against a whole group of Storm Troopers.

Dan had reached the shed and watched as the patrol trooper attempted to open it. There seemed to be a complicated system of locks keeping anyone without all the passwords and keys from opening the door. The Imperials weren't getting in anytime soon unless they wanted to blow the building up. The only individuals Dan could think of who might have the keys were the owners of the junkyard. Looks like there was a conspiracy going on. The elite stormtrooper was just about to ask around for the owner when a Weequay stepped in front of the door, blocking it.

"This is our private property, not the Empires so you have no right busting into our business without a search, or investigation warrant."

This one was bold, and spoke like the property was his, so he was probably the owner. How lucky.

"I'm afraid you are hiding something that belongs to the Empire. The individual in question is extremely dangerous, and should be in Imperial hands for your own protection. You should release him now, because he is Imperial property, and because harboring a fugitive is a crime. If you let him go now, peacefully, I will drop all charges."

As Dan was saying this, he turned on his comm and called the other three patrol troopers over to the shed. He had numbers, which reassured him. This boy could not be regarded lightly. But it looked as if for each one of his men, ten Weequay mechanics were there to oppose them. It seemed that the boy was a friend of theirs, and they were not going to let him go without a fight. Dan tapped his helmet again, silently summoning more troops. They would arrive at the junkyard shortly. For now, he could not let the boy escape.

With a hand signal, the troopers fanned out, making a barrier around the shed door. They raised their blasters, but did not shoot. Yet. With a quick motion, Dan grabbed Johndoe and shoved him to the ground. He pointed his blaster at the Weequay's head, holding him hostage. The stormtroopers now had the upper hand. Dan just hoped that he could hold off until reinforcements arrived.

"If any of you make a move, this man dies."

Last edited:
Johndoe looked terrified as he was ripped from his standing position and forced to the ground "Please don't hurt me, we have nothing to hide!" He said staying still and gritting his teeth lightly looking rather startled. However, without notice Johndoe pressed a small button hidden under his clothing. A wind passed over them, and silence had fallen upon everyone, sand was sent flying and other Weequay stood and stared. Then the groaning of some metal was heard, probably from one of the ships being repaired.

Suddenly a blast of hot fire ripped open from one of the tents and melted the plastoid armor into the skin in the close range around.. The tarp was ripped and thrown by a huge incinerator war droid with a flame thrower/flame bolt on the right arm and a shield on the right. With a few steps, the ground shook under its weight as it positions it to shield in front of itself covering most his mechanical body besides his weapon.
carbonite_20flamethrower_20droid_20paint_9.jpg

Weequay popped up from various locations, such as inside ships, behind piles of cargo, and around buildings that would start an all-out firefight with the advantage of the incinerator war droid. Blaster bolts would be shot from many directions and Johndoe kicked Dan off of him and although he didn't have a blaster he knocked the gun out of Dan's possession and began hand to hand combat going in with a solid but slow punch

The stormtroopers had the upper hand- or so he had thought. In an instant, the tables were turned, and the Imperials were now the ones fighting for their lives. The wily mechanics had ambushed the stormtroopers, shooting at them from behind scrap heaps, vehicles, and all manners of cover. To make matters worse, the Weequay who Dan had been holding hostage had activated an incinerator war droid. Dan had looked up too late, and he had been caught in the blazing stream that spewed forth from the droid's arm. Luckily, the elite stormtrooper's reflexes had saved him. Dan had rolled away just in time to avoid being fried, and despite the fact that half of his armor was a melted mess, he was alive. But while he had been dodging the droid, the mechanic he was holding captive had kicked him and knocked the gun out of his hands.

Apparently, this one wanted to fight. After disarming his opponent, he followed up with a powerful punch to the chest. Dan staggered backward, barely missing another stream of flames. The mechanic, emboldened, proceeded to hit Dan with a right hook. But this time, the stormtrooper was ready. Just after the fist made contact, Dan grabbed the Weequay's arm. He held the mechanic in front of him, and punched him in the head twice. As the mechanic fell, Dan grabbed him by the feet, swung him around, and then released, watching as the Weequay crashed into a group of more mechanics who had been sneaking up to their left.

Dan quickly retrieved his weapon and, looking through his scope, carefully sighted and shot four mechanics. He was slowly chipping away at their numbers, but the mechanics were no novices. They had already killed two patrol troopers, and blaster bolts were flying dangerously close to the remaining Imperials. Even as Dan fought, the two other patrol troopers fighting alongside him were shot and roasted by the incinerator droid. Noticing that the leader of the enemy was all alone, the mechanics ran out from their cover, whooping and shooting. Dan crouched to make it harder for them to hit him, and sniped three more Weequays. But it was no use. In a few more moments, his position would be overrun, he would die, and he would lose the boy. It was over.

But just at that moment, two Imperial Armored Marauder transports pulled up to the junkyard. Troops immediately began pouring out of the vehicles, and started firing. Finally. His backup was here! The mechanics, who had been surrounding Dan, were now surrounded themselves. They took up positions behind cover once again, and began firing at the newcomers. Now both sides were evenly matched.

Now that the Weequays are occupied, Dan figured, I can go get the kid. He quickly ran over to the shed and attached a grenade to the door. After a few beeps, the grenade detonated, leaving the once-locked door in pieces. Dan threw some stun-cuffs near the doorway, raised his gun, and pointed it at the entrance.

"Come out with your hands up, and put on those stun-cuffs. You are now in custody of the Empire."

As the detonation blasted, the Wee Quay suddenly stopped firing, which may have confused the Imperials. Smoke and debris lifted from the now blasted door as slowly footsteps were heard. A blade, or pure red, emitted from his left side fueled with anger, hate and fear. Everyone had felt it, thats why the Wee Quay had stopped. "By the night sisters" John Doe softly said raising back to his feet, as a blade of pure white, and serenity leading of power shot out before the figure's right side. With that Dantum's squad would begin to fire with fear, all of them knew what this meant, all of them knew what this was. All they could see was flashing lights of red of fire, and white of heaven.

Bolts were being deflected back as the figure walked and from the smoke, his burning blue eyes were seen. As the male, or as Dantum knew classified as 0-2, or Daedros walked closer they would begin to choke. The cloak of the young male flew off as he finally stopped, Datum watched as the men he had on the ground were lifted into the air, choking "Call them off, and any more than you have called." Suddenly the boy seemed surprised but held his grip.

Dantum remembered the boy from somewhere, he thought the name was oddly familiar but he had to remember this was over six years ago. "Damtum" The boy said seeming a bit calmer. Datum would know that he happened to guard this kid back on Kimino years before. He had grown of course, his blond hair was longer, and he was more muscular built. Datum also conducted training sessions on the boy, and at one point Daedros thought them to be close, but that may have not been true. "Dantum, clear these men out or I'll kill them all. Call off all your men, and they'll live." Daedros said having respect for the Empire in some aspects, and having Respect for Dantum

Objective: Capture Daedros Daedros for the Emperor

"Daedros? Is that you?"

At a signal from Dan, the stormtroopers retreated, watching.

"You're the one the Emperor wants so badly?"

At another signal, they got into the transports.

"Daedros... I didn't know you were still alive! I'm so sorry. The officers on Kamino told me you drowned after I was transferred back to Corellia. The information I received on my quarry sounded oddly familiar, but I thought nothing of it. I realize now that you must have run away, and evidently made some friends to help you hide. I take full responsibility for their deaths.
I have called off my remaining troops. They are loyal to me- they won't tell anyone that I let you get away. They will probably be dead before they can, anyway. Working for the Empire is a dangerous job. But there's no need to end their lives now.
I am very sorry for all the pain I must have caused you. I want to make it up to you. Here, take this commlink. If you ever need my help, you can use this to call me.
Well, I should get going now. If I stay, the officers back at the base might come to investigate, and that would be trouble. Goodbye, Daedros. I am sure we will see each other again soon. Take care of yourself."

Dan handed Daedros the commlink and hopped back on his speeder. He sped off into the distance, with the troop transports behind him. As he left, he waved back to Daedros. He really did hope he would see him again. You have to keep your friends close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom