Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Eleventh Hour | BotM Invasion of NIO held Noris

Debello

D
g2Alf6Q.gif

Darth Ahriman

D
I'm so very tempted to request an ally spot, but I don't want to let anyone down as far as availability is concerned so with that said, may you all have a great time in the coming invasion, offer the lives of your enemies to whatever gods you worship and otherwise enjoy an immensely good Story and PvP opportunities.

FN-999

F
Melvain Braxis Melvain Braxis sent you a pm but just wanted to apologize for missing the tag in your post, I think we were probably writing at the same time since I shot mine out not long after yours. Kol and the Acolytes with him charged the Ninety-Nine lines where FN-999 is but if I am down for a little handicap action if you both are interested.
I’m down for a good fight.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen When you say a wing of TIEs, I think that in cannon that's something like 72, or 6 squads of 12 (A full Imperial SD's compliment). Are you using different terminology or are you diverting 144 TIEs and several star destroyers after me? Just want to check before I go full brown alert.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen When you say a wing of TIEs, I think that in cannon that's something like 72, or 6 squads of 12 (A full Imperial SD's compliment). Are you using different terminology or are you diverting 144 TIEs and several star destroyers after me? Just want to check before I go full brown alert.
Yeah pretty much following the Imperial terminology aka one Warships total complement of fighters. Although in this case i went with the average compliment of fighters per ship within my fleet (Excluding the FDS Immortal) which would effectively be 7 Squadrons per Wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom