Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Egg and AI

A.N.A.

Artificial Neural Assistant
Night time on the city streets. Coruscant? Nar Shaddaa? Estaria? They were deep and far, that much was a certainty, but the location could change any moment for one particular person given that ‘night time’ could apply to being put asleep in a figurative heartbeat only to waken moments later somewhere else and entirely too different. That was just in her nature and the entirety of her purposed (purposeless)? existence. She couldn’t complain. Oh, she could, and did, but it didn’t help as far as she could tell. Oh well.

[“Observation: There are many vendors in this location.”]

The voice entered the HUD of another particular person’s helmet as they paced as one pedestrian.

[“Query: Might that stall have velvet or satin on its wall?”]

She might have pointed but the last time A.N.A. tried to take over the vambrace on the arm of her host’s armor she was swiftly reminded with “NO” and a figurative swift kick to her inexistent head.

[“Lamentation:”] A.N.A. began in a deadpan tone. [“If I had arms and legs I could stomp my feet and shake my fist vigorously and haggle for that carpet.”] She indicated the only way she was permitted by scoping in Hilal’s heads up display toward a vendor waving customers over from one side of the street. [“Correction: I could battle with that carpet.”] She ‘pointed’ in a different direction where a Wookiee was stomping his feet and shaking his fist vigorously.

[“Examination: I have decided that the confinement of this outfit in which I am surrounded makes me a ghost in the shell."]

“Eyyyyyyo Mando in the house! -Hiccup!-”
Spoke some drunk.

“[Assessment: I am the yolk and you are the egg.”]

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom