Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty The "Durasteel Demons" Gang

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create more Seven Corners stories.
  • Compensation: 10k Credits / 15k Credits, Custom Cyberware Factory Submission
  • Cause(s): Kidnapping, Forced Cyber-Modification
  • Target Involvement: N/A (NPC Bounty, but I will run the NPCs)

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Name of Bounty: The "Durasteel Demons" Swoop Gang
  • Name of Contractor: Doc Painless Doc Painless
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 3 (Average)
  • Condition: Dead, Bonus if Victims Found Alive
  • Additional Info: These fraggers burst onto the scene a couple of weeks ago, and ever since, people have been going missing in the Suicide Slums. I managed to trace a few of them, and what I found out was bad mojo: the gangers have been kidnapping locals, poor chummers they think no one will miss, and forcibly modifying them into Decraniated slaves. Then they've been selling them, both locally and offworld.

It's a horror show, and I want it stopped. The citizens of Suicide Slums have put together a collection, scraping up 10,000 credits for whoever can off these creeps. We'll make it 15 if you can find any of their victims alive and bring them back safely. I'll throw in a piece of custom cyberware - arm, leg, eye, you name it, I'll get it for you. The gangers have been spotted in an abandoned garage under Hab Block 2279-Cresh. I'd start there.

Fair warning: they're vicious, well-armed, and heavily cyber-modified. There are at least twenty of them, so bring a friend... or a lot of ammo.

Doc Painless Doc Painless

No more than 500 credits a body? Not the best, not the worst, the cybernetics makes it worth it.

If anyone's down to back me up, I'm not opposed to splitting the pay, so long as you can carry your weight.

P.S. I trust you don't mind me keeping anything in their possession? (Except any prisoners, of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom