Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dreamer And The Dreamt

No more was she to be condemned to the ground, instead she felt her body lifted until she was met with the woman's own face. Quite the turn of events, apparently some people enjoyed being spoken down to. Or maybe she'd just wanted a verbal sparring contest. This stranger did seem to be enjoying herself. Far more than Asha was, at any rate.

"Servant... Slaves... No difference, just semantics" she hissed, trying to pull herself free from the woman's grip by planting her feet firmly on the ground and pushing back. "You couldn't end a womp-rat, not even if it scurried right beneath your boot."

Vehement tone, narrowed eyes, either Asha was asking for a beating or she had suddenly found some inner strength that she had been lacking for over two years now.

"I am Asha Hex, borne of no world, tied to no cause, and I answer to nobody but the stars above. Now release me."

[member="Joon"]

Joon gritted her teeth slightly, keeping her grip on the girl regardless how much she strained. The name didn't sit with her, and she had had enough.

"I don't care who you are."

And waiting until Asha pulled again, Joon aided with a hard push to send her stumbling backwards - hopefully she'd make a fool of herself and go crashing down. Joon took a step forward and jabbed a finger out.

"No world. No cause. If you don't want to end up under my boot, get off this world and don't let me see you here again, slave-girl. You're not worth my time. Or HIS."

Whoever the "he" was she kept babbling on about.

[member="Asha Nyerie"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom