Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Drakon Regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
killzone_shadow_fall_helghast_by_sgo_manator-d7igrsd.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/killzone-shadow-fall-Helghast-454278829

Name: Drakon Regiment

Intent: This is the backbone of the Shadow Empire army. Not wanting to look like the Imperials, or the Sith, the S.E. took to a new look that was, in their eyes, more threatening, and intimidating.

Affiliation: The Shadow Empire, The Shadow King, The Shadow Warden, The Shadow Hand, The Shadow Princess, and the Shadow Queen.

Availability: Uncommon

Type: Infantry

Strength: Each company of Drakon Soldiers holds a different number of individual units, but together it all adds up to 200 (I hope this is okay as I have specific companies made for different things.)

Description: The Drakon Regiment, as said above, is the backbone of the Shadow Empire army, and are heavily trained for war. They have been trained for Urban, Rural, Metropolis, and Field/Plain terrain warefare. They are not too handy in Swamps, Snow, or Mountainous terrain warfare. They have a unique armor, the Drakon Armor (Will link it where it belongs in this template) and use blaster rifles.
There is a total of 3 companies making them in a total count of 200.

Triple Zero Company:
Unit Count: 100

Chain of Command: (From highest to lowest)
Commanders
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Private

Weapons Used:
DH-X Heavy Blaster Rifle

Specializes:
Rural, Urban, Field, Plain warfare

Akuma Strike Company:
Unit Count: 50

Lieutenant
Sergeant
Private

Weapons Used:
Ten use the: DH-X Heavy Blaster Rifle
Two use the: E-Web (One to carry the tri pod, the other to carry the weapon itself)
Five use: Orbital Strike Sniper Rifle
Eight use: ACP - Repeater
Twenty Five us this: Imperial Heavy Repeater

Specializes:
Metropolis, Spec Ops

Shadow Company
Unit Count: 50

Lieutenant
Sergeant
Private

Weapons Used:

Ten use this: DLT-20A Blaster Rifle
Four use this: T-21 Light Repeating Blaster
Four use this: F-Web Repeating Blaster (One to carry the weapon, one to carry the tripod, the other to carry the shield, the last to cover them with the E-11)
Five (one uses it in the F-Web unit) use this: E-11 carbine
Five use this: Double Vibroblade
One use this: ACP - Repeater
Twenty-Five use this: Imperial Heavy Repeater

Links:
The Drakon Armor

Ok, a few things:

Taken from the Ares MK5 Blaster sub:
Affiliation:
Mandalorians (once favoured by the now dead Clan Castelion)
You'll either need a very good reason why you should have access to a weapon in such mass quantities that is manufactured specifically for the Mandos, or you'll need to find another weapon to use. I would suggest taking a gander at BlasTech's list. A good majority of their weapons are available throughout the galaxy to anyone.

Some issues with your unit numbers:

Availability: Uncommon
Strength: Each company of Drakon Soldiers holds 150 individuals
Description: The Drakon Regiment, as said above, is the backbone of the Shadow Empire army, and are heavily trained for war. They have been trained for Urban, Rural, Metropolis, and Field/Plain terrain warefare. They are not too handy in Swamps, Snow, or Mountainous terrain warfare. They have a unique armor, the Drakon Armor (Will link it where it belongs in this template) and use blaster rifles. They are the second most common soldier found in the empire, and are the first into battle.
From the Infantry armor sub:
Production: Minor
These things do not add up. Due to the unique qualities of the armor and it's minor production run, I'm a little iffy about the 150 units per company. Please clarify how many companies there are in your Strength section. I would also recommend toning down the number to 100 units per company.

Please change the wording in your Description section to fit the listed availability of "uncommon". If they are "uncommon" then they should not be described as the second most common soldier. Omitting the sentence completely will also be adequate.

Tag me when you've made the necessary changes.

[member="The Shadow King"]

[member="Quietus"]
Sweeet! I got you!

Quietus said:
Taken from the Ares MK5 Blaster sub
Alright so let me explain the mando stuff. Ashe was with us a for awhile and handed us these.

Uncommon can be said as the second most common as its second to common. This is how I've always heard it been put, it's always made since to me, and since it needs changing then I will. Just explaining why I put it that way. (From the south XD)

Quietus said:
Please clarify how many companies there are in your Strength section.
How do you want me to explain this?

If your iffy on the 150, I'm willing to drop it to hundred.

So do you want like...
the number of companies..or would you like for me to go into details on like company names and stuff? I can do either.

Uncommon is also a broad term....when we say uncommon how uncommon we talking? Cause..seriously uncommon could be used in so many different levels depending on what's going on...Pokemon's uncommons are like....easy to get compared to a rare.

Ashe having a temporary membership with you is not a substantial enough reason for this number of Military forces to be armed with a Mando-affiliated-and-specific weapon. I'm going to need you to find another weapon for them.

As far as numbers, I want you to clarify, specifically, how many you're dealing with here. You say "each company holds 150 individuals" so I need to know how many companys there are so I can weigh out whether it makes sense for your numbers to be issued a minor-run armor.

[member="Quietus"]

Fair enough, do you mind me finding a Canon rifle?

And okay so that I can do...like I said..I can get pretty specific on the companies..names, Leaders, etc, what their best used for which company is used the most all the good details

Canon rifles are fine.

As for the numbers - after some discussion with the other Codex Judges and clarification from the Codex Admin, here will be your limitations as per maximum allowance of using a minor production armor:

75 units to each Company
3 Companies

this gives you a nice, small number that fits the requirements and maintains the listing as uncommon.

I would recommend you add details to your companies and break down their hierarchy of command.

You can never have too much detail, only erroneous detail. Pictures are fine to use, just place them in spoilers so they don't muddle up load time.

Also, I think you misread me:

75 units to each Company
3 Companies
This gives you a grand total of 200 units to work with.

I need you to put this information into the Strength section and take out what you already have there.

You also only have two companies listed. Go ahead and write up a third and re-do your unit counts within each.

Your current company count looks like this: 100, 25, 25

Giving you a total of only 150 out of 200.

You have 50 more units to assign. I would recommend splitting the difference and putting 25 more in each of the last two companies to make them an even 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom